• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids tianeptine withdrawal induction to bupe tip

Chloralhydro

Bluelighter
Hey everyone. I just wanted to put this out there so people know.
I have a daily habit of tianeptine, usually around 1G of tianeptine sodium but sometimes 1.5G per day.
Anyways, I failed to stay off just a week ago when I quit for two days and then on the third take snorted 1.75mg of subutex and used kratom extracts
for added mood stability. Stupidly, I started taking tianeptine that night, and yes, it still works basically the same as usual.
So I continued using for a couple days and pulled all nighter using and used all through that next day and abused adderall which I'm not prescribed.
I crashed around 4AM last night, having pulled the all nighter the night before.

I woke up today at 2pm. At 3pm, I ingested 2mg buprenorphine/naloxone nasally through the following techinque: Let 2mg piece of strip sit in a spoonful of water overnight and then used a straw to drip it in my nose today.

Immediately, I started getting a little anxiety. Within 20 minutes I was really feeling horrible, and it became evident to me that I had precipitated withdrawal, something that I had luckily never experienced until now.
I was kinda freaking out, worrying if it was gonna last all day. Only thought that comforted me was that PW really speeds up your detox on tianeptine, I think.
Anyways, it kept getting worse so finally I took 75% of an OPMS black extract capsule that had been mixed into lemon juice + water.
Then, I shakily put about 250mg of tianeptine, maybe it was 300mg or 350mg, I'm not sure, in a glass of water and chugged it down.

After five minutes had passed, I began to feel good and the PW was completely gone.
Definitely kinda sucked, and I wanted to let people know that you can absolutely get PW with tianeptine and suboxone.
If I didn't have plenty of tia still then I would've been kinda screwed.

All in all, it turned out to not be a bad induction technique because now I'm feeling how I expected to feel from the suboxone.
From here, i will continue to use suboxone for a couple days and then switch to kratom extracts and then to nothing.

Also worth noting that I've only been using 1G daily of tianeptine for maybe 3 weeks.
Be careful with the tia. It would be very hard to quit tia with no help.

Before using tia I could make 1.5 opms black extract capsule last all day and feel good doing it. Keep in mind I had about 1.5 years sobriety prior to starting the kratom even.
The other day when I tried to quit tia, I could have easily used 6 or 7 of the extract capsules just to pretty get to baseline. So yeah, tianeptine is definitely potent and will mess your tolerance up a little bit.

Also, amphetamine and tia sodium can be an extremely nice combo. Definitely complement each other, almost too intense to be aorund other people.
Do with all this info how you please, hopefully it gives you a little insight to quitting tia, either forever or just for a tolerance break.