• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Tianeptine and loperamide

pharmacybandit

Bluelighter
What dose of loperamide would be helpful for tianeptine withdrawal? I?m taking about 1500mg a day off and on (lower dose in the beginning) for about 3-4 months. I have a history of opiate addiction but have not used recreationally in years until now. I have never used loperamide for this so I am not sure if I should start with a lowish dose of maybe 10mg? I last dose about 10 last night and woke up this morning with the sweats and irregular heartbeat. Took clonidine 0.1mg and Lyrica 300mg and I?m right as rain. I?m thinking bout taking tianeptine again which is insane because 3 hours ago I was in agony and almost threw it away. I want to use loperamide because I use Lyrica for Phenibut rebound and would like to save it for that if possible. Thanks guys.

I had trouble posting this to other drugs so If its more appropriate there, can someone move it? Please and thanks.

I used tianeptine to make it through the acute wds from opiates once. Also had a friend who came off a similar dose of it after about five months.

Any personal experience I have wouldn?t be helpful based on the way I used it just for the purpose of coming off. But my friend said that he was super sick for about three days - everything you would expect with opiate wds plus a super bad emotional mood swing issue for the three days. It appears to be a short-ish acute phase.

As for lope - I would recommend to start small, the 10 mgs sounds like a fine starting point - or maybe 8. Then go up by 4 every hour until you feel ok. The key is to take just enough to keep the worst of the wds away but not enough to feel good so that you aren?t creating a (new) addiction to the lope. The only way I know of is trial and error, like I suggested.

Best of luck, pharmacy!

- VE

to clarify VEs post, loperamide doesn't cross the blood brain barrier, so doesn't make you feel 'good,' but good in comparison to acute withdrawal.

i've regretted even using lope in the end though, cos it does draw out your rattle, and i've failed smack rattles after like 10 days, when they'd have been over and done with if i'd have actually managed to ct.

Thanks everyone. 8mg lope held me well, but I did end up using Lyrica about 36 hours afterwards and the combination of those with clonidine 100 eliminated wirhdrawals. I’ll admit that it was very mild to begin with but even mild rls reminds me of a decade ago and seriously withdrawing hardcore so I’m a wimp about it, haha.

Chin-up is correct that lope doesn’t pass the blood brain barrier so the euphoria you get from other opiates doesn’t occur (without some hardcore potentiation that seems pretty involved - and even then it appears to be questionable). When I said “good” in this context, I did not mean “high” - I meant “good” with regard to the wds. Or in other words “normal” - sad that normal and good are synonymous in my mind right now...

Anyway, I just wanted to clarify. Glad it worked out for you, op.

- VE

Chin-up is correct that lope doesn’t pass the blood brain barrier so the euphoria you get from other opiates doesn’t occur (without some hardcore potentiation that seems pretty involved - and even then it appears to be questionable). When I said “good” in this context, I did not mean “high” - I meant “good” with regard to the wds. Or in other words “normal” - sad that normal and good are synonymous in my mind right now...

Anyway, I just wanted to clarify. Glad it worked out for you, op.

- VE
To anybody out there struggling with a sodium addiction. I wanted to share my experience. Four months of use and I was up to 2.5 grams of sodium per day. To the point of waking at night to dose. It was a living hell. At first I took 40 to 60 mg of lope at night to keep from waking up. After a while it got so bad it took 100 mg of lope to touch the wd. And it would only hold it off for 4 hours. This is no way to live. Tia wd is 10 times worse than h no doubt about it. I kept reading that kratom wouldn't come close to touching the wds but I finally broke down and got some. Red vein Bali very high quality was the miracle cure. I took 4 days and weaned down to 750 mg of tia per day. This was a fucking miserable 4 days. But on day 5 I stopped tia and started with 10 grams of red vein Bali. I was expecting to feel jack shit. 40 mins later I was in absolute bliss. It was better and more natural feeling opiate buzz versus that kind of tramadol like effect from tia. The transition was seamless. Kratom is infinitely easier to taper and come off of than Tia. Stay away from lope and use red vein Bali. It just saved me as my life was miserable on tia. I have a wonderful vendor that gets it to me next day and I'm so happy I tried the kratom. I'm glad I ignored the posts talking about how it wont touch tia wd because it works perfectly and has pulled me out of a nightmare.

To anybody out there struggling with a sodium addiction. I wanted to share my experience. Four months of use and I was up to 2.5 grams of sodium per day. To the point of waking at night to dose. It was a living hell. At first I took 40 to 60 mg of lope at night to keep from waking up. After a while it got so bad it took 100 mg of lope to touch the wd. And it would only hold it off for 4 hours. This is no way to live. Tia wd is 10 times worse than h no doubt about it. I kept reading that kratom wouldn't come close to touching the wds but I finally broke down and got some. Red vein Bali very high quality was the miracle cure. I took 4 days and weaned down to 750 mg of tia per day. This was a fucking miserable 4 days. But on day 5 I stopped tia and started with 10 grams of red vein Bali. I was expecting to feel jack shit. 40 mins later I was in absolute bliss. It was better and more natural feeling opiate buzz versus that kind of tramadol like effect from tia. The transition was seamless. Kratom is infinitely easier to taper and come off of than Tia. Stay away from lope and use red vein Bali. It just saved me as my life was miserable on tia. I have a wonderful vendor that gets it to me next day and I'm so happy I tried the kratom. I'm glad I ignored the posts talking about how it wont touch tia wd because it works perfectly and has pulled me out of a nightmare.
I wish I could order kratom. Unfortunately I live in a state where it’s illegal. I tried it once anfew years ago and when I went to reorder, the new law had passed. I don’t do dark web, so I would have to go to a legal state and buy it, which isn’t something I can do at this time. I’m glad you found relief with it.