• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Thought I'd say hello :)

Aussie Mello guy

Greenlighter
Heyyyyyy hope everyone's doing good! I seen this section and thought why not? Just say g'day and maybe meet a few good cunts while I'm goin'.. Im from Canberra Aus and I've been using these forums for I dunno over 8 years, maybe 10! I dunno, a long time. I've learnt aheap from browsing on here and probably avoided hurting myself when I'm not sure about something and have a browse on here and then make a better decision about doing some stupid shit lol. I enjoy reading and learning about what drugs do aswell as their effects and combining/potentiating and things like that. Just recently became a member though. I've never done the whole forum thing but like I said this shit interests me and BLs a good place! People don't judge. My drug of choice was opiates(7yrs), so hello. Hmu whenever! :)

Hey @Aussie Mello guy - Welcome to Bluelight :)

Always nice to hear that BL was serving people for the right purposes. 8 - 10 years? That's a hell of a lot longer than me! I joined right away because i don't use the search function and wanted to ask a specific question :p

Do you have hobbies outside of drugs?

You'll meet lots of interesting at least, awesome at best people here.

See you around!

@PrincessDiz hey lol nahhh I dunno if I'll be putting up nudes haha. Don't wanna ruin everyone's day lol. Anyways good to meet you to! :). @madness00 hey mate, yeah I got a few hobbies...I Love! We'll used to before I broke my leg at work, but love skateboarding. Was not to bad back in the day. :) Also I'm big into my artwork, graffiti mostly. Try keep it mostly to drawing and canvases ATM as I can't afford to go back to jail lol. Probations a bitch man lol. How bouts yaself?? I see you're a moderator?! The boss! :/

Cool - i used to love snowboarding! Video games too but haven't had a system for a while.

And i'm on probation too.. with random drug testing.. until June!

Hah, you probably could have been a moderator by now if you joined earlier, yah noobie!!

;)

Yeah bro snowboarding is sick! I haven't been in awhile i dunno how I'd go with me leg but. I'm sure I could just cruise... Take it easy!

Ya, welcome to BL.
Already got all the love so imma kick off onna different note:
Just say g'day and maybe meet a few good cunts
@F.U.B.A.R.
#1 ^^^^
Last and only one ya may need. ;)
Happy to have ya and glad to get a chance to welcome with the rest of the crew.
Hope all is well and bless you and yours always,
Ptah

Yeah bro snowboarding is sick! I haven't been in awhile i dunno how I'd go with me leg but. I'm sure I could just cruise... Take it easy!
There's a lot of good peeps in your neck of the woods m8 lucky you.

I'm in Perth and there's lots here too but all grown p and mature n shit.

My ex lives near you so look out he's a con artist.

Yeah cheers guys! Haha yeah there definitely are hobbies outside of drugs although combined in my experience is often alot better haha. Yeah? Some good people around you say?? Hope so as I really don't know ef all people in Canberra but I'm sure I'll meet some good peeps and get into the swing of things... Never been over to perth. Had a few mates that were originally from there, one said it was better over here on the east coast but the other said it was great and wanted to go back. I'd love to go check it out!And as far as your ex goes daiya, that sucks! I hope we never cross paths. If we do I'll be sure to say your a shit cunt and daiya is to good for you! Lol! Thanks for the welcome everyone!! :) If any Canberrians are about hit me a message and lemme know what's good... :). P.s I wasn't sure about doing the whole introduction post as I was worried I wouldn't get a response haha. That's mad social anxiety for ya! So cheers everyone, keep em coming! Lol.

I lived in aus for nearly 2 years and it was the best time in my life! Lived all up the east coast but Byron was by far my favourite. It wasn’t the big tourist trap it is now. It was still a quiet little place. OMG I’m so old! So I’m well jel you’re on east coast! Canberra, it’s a pretty place! You snowboard so surely you must surf also? I surf so the surf was amazing the whole way up and then we got to free dive over the Great Barrier Reef. Which is probably the only time that will ever happen for me because I know it’s currently in bad shape.
Social anxiety is a weird auld thing but I think a lot of us experience it so you’ve plenty of people to talk to if you need it!

@PrincessDiz .. yeah that's cool you been around Aus abit. Glad you loved it, I know I do. But I've never been anywhere else to compare lol. I haven't been to Byron. A group of my mates all left to live there and lived it up! Kind of a full couple of years of hippie style partying with music festivals and all that good stuff. I was fucken jealous to say the least. Yeah I've done abit of surfing. I haven't lived on the coast much of my life so haven't gone as much as I woulda liked. I'm maybe 2/10 when it comes to surrender haha. I don't know much about the great barrier Reef, I just know it's pritty much fucked! It's all dying and nothing will be done about it. It's fucken sad! Yeah anxieties fucked... I know alot of people suffer from it so I'm not alone. I've had all the diagnosis ya know PTSD, gas, social. I manage it so I'm all g! Anxiety I can handle but panik attacks is what fuck me up ay. There embarassing!! But I'm dealing with it... What part of the world are you from?? You do any other cool shit besides surf??... Also your pics cool! Is that you???

Yeah I get panic attacks most days, it’s horrid! I have diazepam when it gets so bad I can’t talk myself out of them. They are completely debilitating.
I’m from Ireland, plenty of surf here! I also rock climb, run and free dive. I love sports so I give most a try. Yes it’s me in my pic, I’ve a few On Other threads, you’ll probably stumble on them eventually. Haha.

Hey! Welcome to Bluelight, I'm from that small group that uses a photo of itself haha
You will meet very good people here, enjoy your stay

@PrincessDiz Ireland cool, I have family over there.. apparently lol. Yeah I'm the same I'll try pritty much any sport as well. What threads should I be looking in for these photos?? @Nicocastillo7 yeah I notice there's alot that don't use there pic. I don't mind though, might help some people knowing who there talking to. Get ma vibe abit better lol. @SunriseChampion yeah? You like Graff bro?? Do you write?? I put up Menks TTC. Been doing it since I was about 9-10yrs old. Had older family member that got me hooked ay! Yeah this is a new phone but I'll get some pics of even just a few sketches in the next day or two and put em up. (There's alot more people wayyy better then me). It's crazy how many people love the artwork though. When I was in jail last I was flooded everyday with people wanting all different tattoos. It was my hussle and I done alright from it haha! @dai.ay lol like I said I dunno about the whole nudes thing haha. Some people got that kind of confidence, I don't! Fuck that's for sure lol. :)

@Nicocastillo7 yeah I notice there's alot that don't use there pic. I don't mind though, might help some people knowing who there talking to
Yes, I like to show who I am, what I write here and what I am in real life is the same, so I have nothing to hide