• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

this time it was different...

bomber

Bluelighter
Hi people.
I used heroin the last days. That's how it was:
First day, I have 2 g. of brown (type 3). I smoke about 300 mg in a time space about 3 hours. Not any intence ephoria or something, just a feeling or relaxation and good mood(that's how it usually is for me).
Then go out, have some sex, meet some friends and go home about 4 hours later. "well, time to look for the big hit" I tell to my self and smoke about 800 mg. After a while, I get some kind of intense ephoria
(not this god-like best orgasm thing but still) I got those waves of heat, extreme relaxation and mass hapiness. However I noticed this high for a few munites only cause I fell asleep after.
Next day I wake up feeling like shit. The feeling was very similar to alcohol hangover, with only difference that when I have alcohol hangover I can't sleep much. I wake up, take about 200 mg and sleep again.
2 hours later I wake up and still not feel good. Then I remember that alcohol usually covers all kinds of sick feeling for me so I have a shot of 40% Ouzo. But I feel it it did nothing to me. Then comes to my mind that snorting some alcohol always gives me an instant hit of drunk ephoria, so I snort a shot(or a little less than a shot) but still not having any results.
I sleep 3 more hours, wake up, do about 400 mg of H, so yeah, all bad feelings left and went back to sleep. During the whole day my mind worked realy slowly and catched my self having some kind of hallucinations. Not this kind of hallucinations psychedelics can get you into, just loosing focus bettween my thoughts and reality. For example, for a moment I thought and felt like having sex while I was just sitting on a chair and do nothing.
Next day I wake up feeling better. Smoked about 200 mg had some sex and avoided doing more when I got home even if I wanted to.
Now I have some mg left, and plan to smoke them at night, cause I know I will smoke them before the month ends If I keep them and generally I try to space my uses with 30 days the less.

So here are some questions I have from this whole expirience
1) Is there such a thing as "heroin hangover"? I used to feel realy healthy the next days after my heroin uses, but generally used less.
2)Would heroin block the good effects of alcohol?
3)I hardly had any itch during my use, so I wonder what does this say about the quality of the stuff.
4) How would heroin make me loose focus from reality and hallunicate?

If this is any helpfull, I use heroin every month for a few days so my tollerance is zero every time I start using.

It may have been cut with something dangerous... I mean a "heroin hangover" is basically just withdrawing from the heroin I would think. That is my experience with doing heroin, the next morning/day after I feel like shit, as do most people. Adding alcohol in with heroin isn't a good idea at all, especially snorting alcohol, the can't be good for you. That can be a very deadly combination for people alcohol+opiates. I would either have the alcohol or do the heroin, but mixing both wont do a whole lot but make you sick and possibly cause an OD. I have heard lots of stories of people dying from mixing those two substances. I think your heroin might be cut with some kind of powerful sleep aid by how you described it. It could also be cut with something really powerful like fentanyl or one of its research chemical analogues that they have on the market now. Be extremely careful, as the description you posted sounds like something is definitely off with the batch of dope you have. Might want to just get rid of that shit and get another batch somewhere else. Seriously though, be careful and don't mix alcohol with H, that's just asking for an overdose.

But after a month being clear it wouldn't make much sense to have w.d. just after one day of using, would it?
You are tottaly right about how bad is combining H and alcohol, generally I do avoid this combo. I only did it this time hopping that drunkness would cover the feelings of sickness.
Yes, you are probably right about stuff not being pure heroin but being cut with something. If fentanyl is the case, is there a way I take it and enjoy the different high? I mean,
fentanyl is an opiate. I asked some users(full blown addicts living on the street around places dope is sold) if they like the dope being sold there this period, and some told me that they liked this dope maybe more than purer heroin used to be sold in the same place."it's cheaper and stronger" they say. Well, maybe it is stronger but it's not very ephoric nor healthy, I feel.
Problem is that heroin generally in Greece is sold in half g at least, and I know Im gonna smoke all the amount I have and that's why I don't want to buy more.

To cut to the chase-when you don't like the effects and it doesn't seem like the same stuff-don't do more of it. Clearly there is something you're taking that your body is not responding well to and you haven't identified it to determine what kind of damage the substance has done and could do. The body eliminates different things at different rates and you may reach a toxic/fatal level before you know it. Just because you start to feel normal doesn't mean it's not in your system still.

But after a month being clear it wouldn't make much sense to have w.d. just after one day of using, would it?
You are tottaly right about how bad is combining H and alcohol, generally I do avoid this combo. I only did it this time hopping that drunkness would cover the feelings of sickness.
Yes, you are probably right about stuff not being pure heroin but being cut with something. If fentanyl is the case, is there a way I take it and enjoy the different high? I mean,
fentanyl is an opiate. I asked some users(full blown addicts living on the street around places dope is sold) if they like the dope being sold there this period, and some told me that they liked this dope maybe more than purer heroin used to be sold in the same place."it's cheaper and stronger" they say. Well, maybe it is stronger but it's not very ephoric nor healthy, I feel.
Problem is that heroin generally in Greece is sold in half g at least, and I know Im gonna smoke all the amount I have and that's why I don't want to buy more.

Yeah man, if it were me I would try and find some other dope from another reliable source, that shit doesn't sound right.

Yeah man, if it were me I would try and find some other dope from another reliable source, that shit doesn't sound right.
Nah, I won't do more until next month. And if I learn they have the same stuff Ill buy from somewhere else. H is cheap there, though...