This Site Has Been Seized By Interpol

I swear, I was really freaked out at first. This is the best april fools joke ever, and here I thought no one would get me this year. LOLOL!

Nicely done Admins, it completely got me. Not to mention the Aus Social thing.

/me takes my hat off in respect.

hockey-darkhelmet.jpg

Fooled you.

I crapped a little when I saw that page. Good job...... bastards.

Oh and I love what's going on in upper right corner, nice work to the admins.

Ohhh... you got me good assholes... you got me good. I forgot WTF day it was. i was really pissed and kinda sad at the same time.

Very good joke. HAHA.

plus routing aus social to the lounge and the lounge to aus social.. classic.

If I wasn't reminded about April Fools from every other site I've been to today, then I probably might have been fooled. At the very least, I laughed immediately when I saw the Interpol splash page. Last year was more subtle and effective -- I almost completely believed that they were going to close down CE&P.

Finder said:
hockey-darkhelmet.jpg

Fooled you.

NICELY done i cacked myself as soon as i saw that pic and did the whole "fooled you" voice out loud . now i must watch spaceballs again

Oh, awesome timing too. I just had to post my first thread a few minutes before midnight... I just about shat my noob pants off when I returned to check my replies... lolzzz!! Yall rock.

seriously can we keep the 'I WILL UTFSE' for all n00bs for at least 100 posts?

I seem to fall for it EVERY YEAR. Seriously such a sucker sometimes!!!!!

I don't understand why would a rock band seize a website?

Also where did Aus social go????

Wow I wish they let us know about these things beforehand before I went and wasted my time wondering wtf happened.

The last thing you want to be doing if it did got seized by interpol is asking about it =D

How long is it before we can expect our houses to get raided? Do you think interpol is going to pursue us individually?