• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game This or That?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I could have a comfortable life being low key famous, no need for the extra extravagance

find good homes for 10,000 cats and dogs in shelters or lift 100 human families out of poverty?

Animals. I ❤️ animals. Horrible choice, but that’s what I would do.

Get up early or at the last possible minute (or later!)?

anxiety means always getting up early lol

be honest...if you could flip a switch and never want any drugs alcohol ever again...would you?

Nope, there's a few substances I don't mind wanting. Fuck addiction tho.

Metal music or wtf is this noise?

Well if it's the traditional version of Heaven from one of the Abrahamic religions, I'll take Vegas.

trip to Vegas, get a really nice room or save the money to use on something else?

I ❤️ both, but quesadilla rn.

On the go: burrito or burger (either can be veggie)?

Yeah, it's kind of required where I live. If you don't you'll be hunted down by angry hippies.

Do you have a generally positive view of human existence in relation to the world or negative?

Generally positive, but when it’s negative, it’s really negative

Do you watch any late night TV news/talk shows (clips or whole show)?

Nope. I did see 15 minutes of The Masked Singer in the gym, though. With the sound off. Lol

Pizza for breakfast: yay or nay?

Yay. Might even eat it cold, often times can't be fucked to warm it and the second warm is always never as good.

Section leader of the drum line or drum major? (drum major is the one conducting the marching band, who watches the feet of the section leader to get their tempo)(the correct answer is the one that i was in high school)

Status
Not open for further replies.