Thinking of Trying K

GizmoGirl

Bluelighter
Whats up! I was thinking of mixing K with E tonight for the first time? Anyone have any advice. How much should I take. I usually take 3 or 4 rolls a night, if that matters.

If you're getting the K from a reliable source and it's GOOD, then you don't want to take too much the first time or you're fucked. Do bumps, not lines. Or you'll get the total out-of-it experience. which isn't always a good thing. the first time i did K it wasn't good, i think it was cut with something and i didn't get off barely at all, and i did the whole twenty-bag. so the next time i did it, i did A LOT and it hit me HARD. now i'm a big fan of K-holes, which not a lot of people are, but when i do it with E, i only do bumps or else i miss the roll. that's just me.
start off with one or two little bumps and see how it effects you. if you like the way it feels and you think you can handle more, wait a while and then try a few more bumps over the course of the night. E and K is a great combo if you know your limits.
This is e-girl, reporting live, from K-hole #184...... (jk)
------------------
alwayzzzz PLUR & happy :) rolling... hugzzzz
E-girl
*I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen!*
**I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it**
***Every man dies, but not every man truly lives.***

here is another thing.....for your first time you might not want to do it in a club. it is best to try it at home. for some reason when you do k, it seems as though you are in slow motion and everyone else is moving in fast forward. so that is almost too much for some people to take in a crowded bar for the first time. but after you get used to it, it is an awesome effect. you might wanna try it on the way home after you go out. it is a sedative, and will calm you down and make it easier to go to sleep afterwards.
i remember the first time i took a bump off my fist, and the girl that gave it to me asked if i wanted another, and of course i couldn't pass it up. well this was a 2 story club, and it took me like 10 minutes to walk up and down the stairs. but it was lots of fun to do!!! this is true for me, it might not affect you in the same way, but i sometimes loose the ability to talk on k. it isn't a bad thing, but sometimes after i do some k, it just becomes extremely hard to carry on an intelligent conversation.
good luck, if you decide not to do that k tonight, i am going out, you can just give it to me
smile.gif

------------------
Yeah, and maybe we should go to college, stop putting gel in our hair, and start wearing blue jeans.

You wanna try K, huh? You will most likely love the effects, especially while rolling. The first time I did K on a roll was fun as hell, and it intensified the visuals. I walked into the living room of the house party we were having and started dancing. There was a pair of glowstix on a counter, and while moving up and down from dancing, the glowstix seemed to stay in place, tho the counter was moving too. It gave the effect that the glowstix were raising up off of and then sinking into the counter top. The same thing happened when I looked at the stereo.......it moved but the lights didn't.
wink.gif

This past Thursday I went to I went to see Sasha, and mixed a pill with K. Before we left to go to the club I crushed a pill, added a bump of K and put it in an empty gel cap from a vitamin. I took that one after about 2 hours into my first roll, and it hit me like a motherfuker! I too was in a 2 story club, just as KY Dude was, and I too had a hard time getting up and down the stairs. It made for a very enjoyable night, and when we got back to the house I did more chased it with whippitz. THAT is an experience in itself.
If you are going to be driving, I would not recomend doing any K until you get to where you are going and dont plan to go anywhere afterwards. Tho the effects aren't going to last all nite, it is a hallucinagenic drug and will cause you to freak if you are not aware of the effects an your body.
Enjoy it!
wink.gif

------------------
~~~I dont do drugz, DRUGZ DO ME!!
~~~CAUTION!!! Brain Cellz are addicting!
~~~I wuz on my reserve brain cellz, but I have killed them off.......shitty!!!!

Another thing to make sure of the first time you K is that there are people with you that will pay attention to you...K is a disassociative drug, it kind of divides you off from reality...and this can be a little scary unless you have friends there to ground you a bit.
Also, make sure and just stick to a bump or two, especially if you're rolling...too much and you WILL miss your roll, like Raverdave said... that's one reason why I almost always nevr K until I've peaked once or twice on a roll....
Those cautions said, you're gonna have FUN! MEOW!
smile.gif

if the effects are too strong there is a way to come down quicker. for some reason k lowers the blood sugar level in your body. if you will drink a carbonated beverage you can come out of the effects of the k quicker.
------------------
Yeah, and maybe we should go to college, stop putting gel in our hair, and start wearing blue jeans.

GizmoG, there is also the possiblity that every time you roll, you'll want K. I myself ,like some others, and not all others, will not roll unless we have it. If I did roll without it, a considerable amount of time would go to thinking how good it would be to have some. Just b-careful. sighing off, e_rep. Stoned.