Thinking Ahead

Hunterdog

Bluelighter
Just trying to think ahead to my next cycle.

STATS:
58 year old male
210 lbs, up from 200 lbs at start of cycle
2 years of unequalled hard work in the gym and an almost flawless diet. (Although diet Pepsi is my vice. Ughhh. I know, I know.)
Great Blood pressure and Cholesterol
a bit of libido issues currently but not aweful............just not where I'd expect it to be three weeks into a test cycle.
Hit the weights 5 days/week and cardio one day a week.
No acne, no hair loss, no sides I can note other than oily skin and low libido.

Currently at 3 1/2 weeks into a 12 week Bulking cycle of:

Cyp at 500 mg/week split into two shots
Deca at 400 mg / week split in two
Proviron at 75 mg/day
hCG at 300 iu every 5 days

I will stop the Deca after 10 weeks and everything else at 12 weeks. I know the rule of thumb is time on equals time off so I'm planning on at least 12 weeks off.

PCT will be:

CLOMID
Weeks 1 - 4 50 mg/day
Weeks 5 - 6 25 mg/day

NOLVA
Weeks 1 - 2 40 mg/day
Week 3 30 mg/day
Week 4 20 mg/day
Week 5 10 mg/day

Then, after the 6 weeks of PCT, an additional 6 weeks before next cycle.

I would like to cut after that as I really don't like the rounded, soft look while on cycle................although I certainly DO like the strength gains and confidence in the gym. So, I'm looking for recommendations for a cutting cycle.

I know I was cautioned away from Clenbuterol on the current cycle but I am intrigued by it never the less. I've got a boat load of it in my posession so I'd like to use it................but again, I'm a rookie at all this and will defer and submit to the recommendations of those more educated at all this than I am.

In any event, just looking ahead and trying to plan another cycle in the future. That way I can be sure to have everything in place required for both the cycle and the PCT before I start.

All recommendations welcomed.

Thanks a ton.

Id grab some IGF-1 to use during PCT and to bridge to the next cycle... IGF is a great nutrient partitioner and should help shave some bf.

Clen works really well but makes you feel like shit. Maybe run some 2 weeks on-2 weeks off in the 8 week lead-in to the next cycle (which should help drop some bf to help next cycle be less estrogenic).

You might want to look into some of the GH peptides. Some CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 would do wonders in a bloke your age. Just running some of that with a test product would be solid. You could add some tren if you feel brave enough to deal with the sides. I'd continue to use the clen on/off throughout the cycle (although I'd watch your bp if running clen+tren together)

Id grab some IGF-1 to use during PCT and to bridge to the next cycle... IGF is a great nutrient partitioner and should help shave some bf.

Clen works really well but makes you feel like shit. Maybe run some 2 weeks on-2 weeks off in the 8 week lead-in to the next cycle (which should help drop some bf to help next cycle be less estrogenic).

You might want to look into some of the GH peptides. Some CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 would do wonders in a bloke your age. Just running some of that with a test product would be solid. You could add some tren if you feel brave enough to deal with the sides. I'd continue to use the clen on/off throughout the cycle (although I'd watch your bp if running clen+tren together)

I can find many sources for IGF-1, GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 but I don't see dosing protocols. Got any suggestions?

Also too, what type of negative sides are to be expected from Tren? And from Clen?

Thanks a ton.

Igf1 standard dosing is like 40mcg E3d injected into the muscle just worked as soon as possible after workout.

GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 is like 100mcg 3 times a day of each.

Sides:
Clen- shakes, sweats, nervousness, increased appitite.
Tren- Insomnia, BP issues, sweats.

I've never used tren tho so your best getting info from someone else...

Tren is by far and away my favorite AAS - no drug compares to me, it works wonders. I would stick away from tren enth - that's where the night sweats / insomnia come in real badly. Tren ace, yea you have sides, but the results are FAR worth it.

At your age could you should be able to get a doc to script you HGH without too much hassle - it takes a little time for vials of test from a doc, androgel shit etc... but HGH is increasingly becoming prescribed to men in there 50s. My father has HRT and is thinking about HGH.

Also for a bridge, I swear by SARMs S4.