thinking about death

Give yourself a few months to adjust to sober life. I know oxycodone and other opiates can be a rough beast on a person's mind, so give it some time... eventually you will find some tranquility in sober life. <3

The funny thing is, when I got into the midst of my Oxy addiction, even though I was using a drug to try and get high, I was basically sober ;@. But yes, i can understand that it will probably take a few months to get back to that genuine sober mentality.

I'm on my 2nd day of withdrawals of oxy. I'm depressed, and am contemplating suicide. My life has flipped so drastically in the past month it's crazy. Whatever future I have ahead of me is bleak... very bleak, and I don't want to be a part of it. I was arrested a month ago, a repeat offender, and my court date was today, my next court date is in 2 months. I can't afford a lawyer, and can only get a public defender. I'm looking at a lil bit of jail time, and I've never been in jail for more than a day. I'm a student, but I stopped going to my classes because I lost my car, I have too much on my mind. I owe a lot in student loans. I can't go to school anymore, because to qualify for financial aid you can't be a felon, and I'll be convicted this summer. I don't know.. life sucks and I'm alone. I don't talk to my father anymore. I'm very young, scared, and depressed. The thought of suicide through overdose of oxy is constantly in the back of my mind. Idk if i want to continue. Life sucks.

Talk to your father.

The funny thing is, when I got into the midst of my Oxy addiction, even though I was using a drug to try and get high, I was basically sober ;@. But yes, i can understand that it will probably take a few months to get back to that genuine sober mentality.

Don't expect the "Suboxone Fairy" to wave her magic wand and solve all your problems. It doesn't work that way. Detox is the easy part, frankly. Now you have to learn how to live in the world and deal with the mess that's facing you. If you want to find "tranquility in sober life" you have to devise a plan to do so because it won't just present itself.

Despite the fact that I relapsed, I'm going to pull through this time. I'm going to do it the right way and use subs.

If you want to do this right way, would you consider doing this under the supervision of a physician certified in the use of Suboxone? I think you'd be more likely to succeed with proper support.

Son i am51 yrs old and i to am on oxy ,dont give up you will hurt a lot of people including me, and i dont know you .go to get help i no its a hard road and long to travel,but your worth it please call me and i can talk to you. My wife has left me & took my kids and i want out to. But i dont want my kids to suffer call me i will try to help,send me an e-mail and i will give you my ## please do not hurt your self god loves and so do i ,you just need help ,please contact me soon don jr