• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Think twice before you buy/sell at event's clubs.

um...Completely OT, but JASE...whatever happened to your Arch Pill Monster title?
Reply if u c please...
smile.gif
princehamlet
smile.gif

Jase, I'm just remembering a post from someone about a past bluelight meetup, where they said the cops were right near them at the meetup. And I know it's probably off topic from the original subject, but it came into my head as I was reading all the other posts. Plus, I am just thinking about my friend who I went to a rave with last weekend (Anjele and Sassy know who I mean) who got mega paranoid about the cops, and which probably ruined this particular experience. Just something I was floating around anyway is what I'm trying to say.
------------------
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

the "sure, you can have a pill, but are you a cop" technicality is nice to know, but tell me that an undercover cop will ruin his chance for a bust by simply answering honestly "yes, i am a police man." if he/she answered dishonestly, who would a court/cop find more believable: an undercover or a raver? i don't think that question gives any kind of security....

Some of you people should realize that not everyone has connections to buy pills before parties or whatever.

Why wouldn't the cops be checking out this site regularly? I mean, I've read posts with people asking whether or not a certain pill is good or not 'cause they can get a huge batch really cheap! Automatically that would create some sort of interest with the cops. Am I wrong?
I doubt that many of us have to worry but it just good to be cautious. I mean, most of the people on this site will have 2-3 pills for the weekend and that it. Is it worth busting us for 2-3 pills. Ofcourse not, but that kid at Gatecrasher was arrested for what? for buying something for himself for that night!
Fuck you cops are losers!
I remember a thread not to long ago where this question came up. "Is bluelight safe?" The thread ended up being almost a whole page full to the brim with shit. People started talking absolute nonsense... remember?
Basically, I think it is an issue, and with IP now...
I gotta get back to work but... Fuck, anyway,
regards,
smile.gif
Jaff

BuckE; I guess it largely depends on the circumstances too. Asking an undercover cop if he's a cop is not the safest way of dealing/buying drugs at events and clubs. Coming prepared with your own stuff is the safest way.
But it's still good to know our own legal rights as well as the legal obligations of the cops don't you think?

If I was a cop and I was looking for a new 'lead' on dealers and suppliers then I could think of a lot worse places to start than at Bluelight.
Don't make the mistake of thinking that just because you're online that you can't be traced.
What would Bluelights response be if they were contacted by the police to find a users details (eg IP address)?
Anything is possible.

I agree with alot of the things being said in this thread but a common sentiment in this and other threads is that if you are a low volume user, then you are immune from being prosecuted because they are after the "big fish".....HELLO
smile.gif
(too much Ricki Lake), with the current anti-drug sentiment out there, small people are going to be hit on more because YOU are a direct link to the people who know the people who know the people.
What I am trying to say is DON't be complacent.
------------------
Don't stop grooming the wookie....