• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Things to consider when starting a new topic (everyone read again!)

If those are the threads you're drawn to then go to main social... sorry, I don't agree with you there... There is already a place for directionless threads and it's not here...
I'll take what you've said on board, but I don't think it'll change too much - it'll definitely be in my mind next time a thread like that comes up, and I do thank you for your feedback... :)
But anyway, I don't want to discuss that particular thread here anymore - any further questions can be emailed to me...

I say close all threads that tell people what to start threads about!
:p:p:p
F...

Jakoz, I think the beach party review thread is ok (and not cos it was my party) but because it was a party with an open invite that nearly 45 bluelighters rocked up to, that's more than we get to most raves.
Anyways, it was in meetups, not social.

^^^^^
Actually it was in social - I moved it to meetups after Jakoz's comments...

I didnt have a problem with the thread being in Social (text only chat can be difficult to word accurately)... it was just an example showing how things often apply to specific people. :)
Another thing that may have come across badly: I was not attacking Pleo. I may not agree with all his decisions, but it's impossible to attack someone for doing too much. My comment before was just a reaction to sarcasm, but thinking about that, I suspect I took Pleo's post the wrong way (text only again). Full respect to him.
[ 18 April 2002: Message edited by: Jakoz ]