• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Thick brown liquid inside lumps and bumps?!

Oh my god, this thread is crazy. I have a question tho- were you planning on injecting the brown liquid you drained from your abcesses if you got an indication it was "congealed heroin"?
And did u go to a dr? What happened?

I hope that the reason she hasn't been back is not because she did something else to harm herself with the way she does with IVing. Maybe she went somewhere and got some help or to the hospital. I HOPE she didn't try to inject that stuff because that is exactly where I thought her questions were leading also!

I dont understand why if her husband injects also that she doesnt just have him do it. She hasnt said anything about him having these problems also. I wonder why he hasnt recognized what a problem these things are that she keeps doing wrong. Unless maybe he has about as much "experience" as she does with it.

Reading what she said honestly made me sick to my stomach...:(

Maybe she didn't come back because a lot of people here were arseholes to her. Giving support to those already with a wealth of drug knowledge is pointless, giving it to someone like her is what counts....thought that was the whole point of BL

I may appear that way to you guys, but you have no idea, you haven't been around long enough to know the rest of the story.

The fact that she was around to make this post is evidence that BL works....

I may appear that way to you guys, but you have no idea, you haven't been around long enough to know the rest of the story.

The fact that she was around to make this post is evidence that BL works....

This.

This is one of many threads the OP has made describing horrible complication from her lack of being able to IV properly. She was given great advice and help every time but still continues to do the same thing... so at some point, it's like... what else can we say? We've told you what to do, given you advice, told you how to help yourself, and that IV'ing clearly isn't for her if she still can't figure it out after all this time. Her complications are getting worse and it's very serious. We're not going to baby anybody when it comes to something this real, especially in the case of an OP like this one who has been repeatedly given the same advice and won't take it..