• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

They arnt kidding when they say dont touch Marquis

The first time I tested, I spilled some on my finger and it just kept getting hotter and hotter until I washed it off. It burns!

Usually this would go over in Pill Testing Q&A, but I'm leaving it here so others can take your precautionary tale to heart.

Are you ok? How are you treating it?

Yes i remember testing pills and accidently leaning over the table with a few samples id already tested. During this some marquis got on me and i didnt realize. Then i look in the mirror and can see my chest. The marquis reagent ate a huge hole through my shirt haha.

Yeah I'm fine and yeah it kills TP! Carpet too! Haha I had a few to drink and a drop landed on my finger. And as was said feels warm than hot and HOTTER than aaarrrghhhhh!!!

Be careful kids!

I think the shit is Sulfuric acid and formaldehyde. Hell yes it will eat though shit. I had a handkerchief that I used to wipe my plate with and it ate a big ole hole through it lol

Indeed. It's 9 parts Sulphuric acid and 1 part Formaldehyde. It's the pure, concentrated, 18 molar H2SO4 too. That shit is one of the strongest acids there is. And yeah it would certainly burn like fuck. My skin stays miles away from that stuff. When I wipe the plate off with kleenex it does a good job at digesting it. So yeah, I know what it would do to my finger. :\

Last edited:
You are right ^^^ it is sulphuric acid and formaldehyde. I wouldn't use a tissue to wipe away the reagent, I test on a ceramic plate (that I only use for testing, just to be safe), then very carefully wash the reagent down the drain in my stainless steel kitchen sink. I then wash the plate with dish liquid immediately. Keep in mind that testing on plastic is iffy, the reagent could easily eat a hole into plastic items.

Testing kits are DANGEROUS. Treat them as such.