Bugs Theme change

If you look at the bottom of the screen, right above where it says Contact Us, there's a little paint brush icon that says "BL Light Classic" or whatever style it is set to. You can change this theme at any time to suit your needs. I leave mine on default and so it's back to normal right now. What you are describing sounds something like the Dark Blue style, of which I'm not a fan of either, Dark Classic or Dark Grey are fine though but Dark Blue is a little harder to read.

Sorry if you already knew this info, I'm not admin so can't speak on whether they were messing with a different theme potentially or something like that. I have mine set to default and it's back to normal now. The other themes seem to be showing normal to me as well.

Thanks for that i just changed it back

Why does it keep saying im logged out then it says im actually logged in?
Yeah I noticed that issue too, wasn't sure if it was just me or a bug. I can report it back to our tech guy!

Stick with us and we will iron out the crinkles...

Love the theme change. Thought I would mention that hyperlinks aren’t showing up correctly, at least for me.

Love the theme change. Thought I would mention that hyperlinks aren’t showing up correctly, at least for me.
Thanks for mentioning that. We thought we had it fixed, can you elaborate, either textually or with a screenshot? if hard for you to embed here, you can email it to [email protected]