• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

TheBig & Dandy 25I-NBMD Thread

Psykap, I don't know what the receptor binding affinities are for the NBMD, but if they are high enough then the dose you took (3mg of 25I-NBMD) may have somewhat prevented the NBOMe from agonizing the 5-HT2a receptor.

These are the two first substances which doesn't work on me in effective doses.
Erny if you ask about 2C-I / DOI this 2 compounds are ok . 30 mg 2C-I or 4 mg DOI is enough for me on +++

Last edited:
more info is needed for this amazing compound

Does 25I-NBMD need HPBCD complexing?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's likely that the need for complexing will be the same as for NBOMes. That is to say that the freebase form will require complexing, but the HCl form probably will not.

Just to add in one more data point about this stuff:

I have taken it up to 4mg before, but keep in mind that with ordinary NBOMes I usually dose between 1.5 and 2.5mg, due to natural tolerance. I say 'taken it up to 4mg' because I titrated up over the course of several months. I found it to be pretty lackluster. Now, NBOMes themselves seem really flat/shallow/boring to me, I only use them in conjunction with other compounds now that I have fully assessed the effects of several of the compounds on their own. I find that combining it with other compounds creates a state that is a bit more than the sum of its parts. However, while I find NBOMes boring on their own, they are most definitely *active* compounds, meaning there is no question in my mind that they do reliably produce a pseudo-psychedelic state (pseudo as in there is no mindfuck/mental depth to them but visuals and a light body buzz are present). This is important in reference to this compound because I do not believe this is actually fully active.

At the highest doses, I experienced a little bit of sparkling and that sort of simple visual activity. There was no patterning or texturing or morphing. The non-methylenedioxy NBOMes also are lacking in visual movement, mostly they make shit glow a lot and there is a slight overlay of patterns that appear to be printed on my eyeballs themselves as opposed to being located on objects themselves. Thus moving my field of vision does not alter the positioning of the slight patterning. Again, that all said, even in comparison to the ordinary NBOMes this stuff was lacking visually.

This didn't produce much of a body-buzz either. There was a slight warmth, and a tiny bit of the sinus congestion that ordinary NBOMes produce for me in quantity. Again, mindfuck was totally absent, even in relative terms to the ordinary N-benzyl stuff. It definitely is active, in the sense that it does reliably produce an intoxicated state, and that state does seem to be similar to that produced by the NBOMe series, but I would be hard-pressed to describe this as actually psychedelic.

There are other compounds besides that NBOMes that I would call pseudo-psychedelic. Many are tryptamines, such as 5-MeO-DALT, DALT itself, other diallyl derivatives, 5-MeO-MiPT, etc, but this compound doesn't even rate as a pseudo-psychedelic. The experience is similar to the disinhibition produced by a small dose of alcohol, without the negative drawbacks of ethanol, though the qualitative feeling was not similar. Basically I was slightly more talkative than normal, rather silly, but in no way euphoric or 'tripped-out'.

This lasted about 5 or 6 hours but was really hard to detect at all by the fourth hour. I really don't think this stuff is that great. I know its binding affinities in regard to various 5-HT receptor subtypes are reasonably high compared to PEAs and such, but I would be very surprised if there wasn't something going on here perhaps related to sifficulty fitting the second ring into the receptor. I could have pushed higher past four milligrams, but effects sorta appeared around 2.5, and didn't really get much stronger from 3 to 4 milligrams as the dose was titrated. Thus I set it aside in favor of more interesting, fully active materials.

The compound was confirmed via NMR by a friend, not the vendor, so I know it was the real deal. Has anybody else gotten this stuff to produce a genuinely psychedelic state? If so I would be interested to hear about it and maybe I would reconsider my choice to abandon this chemical.

Hope that's informative / helps somebody out!

Last edited: