• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

The YouTube Thread

Banquo

Bluelight Crew
Yes, Youtube is the internet sensation that's sweeping the nation. Post yer links here.

Funny stuff.
Stupid stuff.
Interesting stuff.

Please label the clip you are posting.

Include at least one of the following: title, brief description, or why you are posting it.

Last edited:
^ also one of mine. recommend being very high when watching (always)

:)

alasdair

Can someone please explain why youtube is attracting all this attention when there are so many video sites on the internet, enwhore, google video to name just two?? What's the difference?

I think I understand the concept; someone has some footage from a home video camera or a video clip and they just put it on the internet, using certain titles and key words, and it streams directly from the internet, without needing to be downloaded. What are the legal implications for those who run the site, in terms of copyright violations for actual program clips, be they altered with funny voices or otherwise?

I would like to be able to see entire episodes of programs, not just short sections, but I guess it works well for sketch comedy type shows.

There's already video threads around BL, so how about shedding some informative light on this phenomena?
:)

^
I'm going to take two guesses, both of which might be wrong:

1.) Perhaps Youtube is the biggest video posting site, simply because it's one that everyone knows about.

2.) I think a major difference between Youtube and some other sites is that it generally has fewer NSFW videos, yet at the same time it's riskier than Google Video or Veoh, to name just two. Also, a lot of other video sites merely link to the sites that actually have the videos (like Shooshtime, PlanetSuzy, etc.), rather than hosting them.

Metal By Numbers

yah i know i posted this in NEMD, if theres a problem with it being in two forums then feel free to delete this post. however this is so funny i find myself watching it once a day at least... make sure you pay close attention to the lyrics this guy is really smart

Last edited:
I Buy The Drugs

i will destroy these fuckheads for taking my fraternity idea that they obviously stole out of my thread in BL Lounge from like 3-4 years ago.