• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 'What Have You Bought Recently?' Thread - V2 - Second mortgage on my wardrobe

I bought this...

HvKvEBO.jpg

I don't mean the scrapings of the fridge dinner! I mean the phone that I took the photo of my shit dinner with.

I said I wouldn't have a contract and snazzy phone again, yet here I am8) Wouldn't be the first time I said something and did the opposite:Direction

Anyway, Samsung S7edge, it's excellent basically. My previous phone(s, smashed so many) was the S3 and the difference is night and day. Wireless charging is a nice touch and I'm looking forward to the virtual reality headset arriving tomorrow. The camera is quality too, its auto focus and capture speed are amazing.

I'm definitely going to break it..

Mate, £87 for a t-shirt? Far be it from me to tell you what to spend your money on (especially given that I'm a miserly bastard with no style) but I think you're being exploited. I would like to say extorted but you're buying it of your own free will. It's not even a very nice t-shirt, even if it is made of hand-cut Japanese cotton.

Fruit of The Loom all the way ;)

Aye it was a bit much for a T but when you like something, that's all that matters:)

To me anyway!

I could probably take a leaf from your book as all the cheap clothes I buy tend to fall apart quite quickly :\

Shoes are the main culprit so I definitely need to invest a bit more when I cover my hooves.

There's also the moral issue of why my clothes are so cheap..

Uniqlo make decent cheap clothes. Usually go for cheap t shirts/shirts and spend quite a lot more on jeans and shoes/trainers.

Uniqlo make decent cheap clothes. Usually go for cheap t shirts/shirts and spend quite a lot more on jeans and shoes/trainers.

Cheers for the recommendation. I had a look on there and there is some nice stuff and, as you say, it is quite reasonable. I usually order a load of Fruit of The Loom plain t-shirts once a year. I'm fussy about having highly visible labels on my clothes. I wear jeans and plain t-shirt 90% of the time.

In desperate need of new formal wear, all my suits look aged as much as I.

A pair of carbon fibre armoured fox motorcycle gloves.

Good deal at $30.

Aw, man.

If you could see the £25 bag I got tonight. Looking at yours makes me want to cry.

Haha, those would be considered glory days now.

I got 1.6g for my money. Decent enough smoke for a change.

I got me a nice big bag of the good shit today.

WP_20160527_19_25_03_Pro.jpg

I've been tearing through it %)

Last edited: