L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The Use Of Store Bought Pheromones...

Larr_E

Bluelighter
... So a co-worker told me today that he uses a pheromone when he goes out to attract the opposite sex and has great results with it. Now I tend to believe the whole science over religion but is the use of these products really a science or is it just a confidence booster for the user? Has anybody used this? Seems kind of like a scam to me but if there is a science that can back it up then why aren't these in every cologne on the market?

Mods: I stuck this in SLR since it would be considered "bait" that would lead to a possible SLR. Feel free to move it if need be...

Pheromes are routinely squirted on sows to prepare them for sex.
An old trick used by farm boys long ago was to wear your neckerchief round your penis and balls during the week and then to wear it round your neck when you went to the local dance on Saturday night.
I would say that pheromes may play a role in human relations but nobody is sure what pheromes work.

An old trick used by farm boys long ago was to wear your neckerchief round your penis and balls during the week and then to wear it round your neck when you went to the local dance on Saturday night.

I do this all the time. Chicks dig the smell of sweaty balls.

I don't have a bio background so don't quote me with your life.

Pheromones are chemicals that we can smell in one another that carry certain genetic information. Something called MHC (major histocompatibility locus) is in pheromones, saliva, and sex fluids. If we detect that someone's genetic information is too similar to ours our brain perceives them as less attractive. (Look up Sweaty T-Shirt Experiment)

To answer your question though I've been told that the Pheromone colognes that you can buy are B.S. I've never tried them just regurgitating stuff I heard in a class!

I would say that pheromes may play a role in human relations but nobody is sure what pheromes work.

haha. also store bought pheromones are bullshit as it will be like a shotgun when your own scent should be more like a rifle. you get me?

that's cool - I am going to give that a try sometime.

I have heard women are easier to pull, if you've already been having sex, and spread the previous woman's fluids around your body before you go out.

I wouldn't ever use store bought pheromones - totally unnatural and i have heard they smell awful.

I have heard women are easier to pull, if you've already been having sex, and spread the previous woman's fluids around your body before you go out.

I wouldn't ever use store bought pheromones - totally unnatural and i have heard they smell awful.

did i just read that?

From personal experience it works better if the last woman you were with was menstruating, just saying...

The use of store-bought pheromones is necessarily bullshit because the use of store-bought anything involves a factory, a packing plant, a distribution plant, a warehouse, and who knows how much actual time between the production of the chemicals and the actual application of them, and who knows what non-pheromone chemicals are used in addition to it. When you're sexually active it's just point A to point B, and it's free, and it works for sure.

^ yeah tiny bit obvious. I only like to do that in the bedroom.
did i just read that?
Yes you did.

nah dead truth... Not an unreliable source, although I cannot remember where I heard it - not just from a friend or anything like that though, but I have yet to try it, consciously anyways ;)

... So a co-worker told me today that he uses a pheromone when he goes out to attract the opposite sex and has great results with it. Now I tend to believe the whole science over religion but is the use of these products really a science or is it just a confidence booster for the user? Has anybody used this? Seems kind of like a scam to me but if there is a science that can back it up then why aren't these in every cologne on the market?

Mods: I stuck this in SLR since it would be considered "bait" that would lead to a possible SLR. Feel free to move it if need be...

What does this have to do with religion? I tend to believe that science has never disproven any religion, also religion has been a motivating factor for MANY well known scientists.

^He's talking about bullshit beliefs put into your head leading to a placebo effect.