• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric the use of crystals and pray to ensure good trip.

Ouch. I’m trying to understand where you are on this.

Your writing is exceptionally coherent.

That’s quite a load of chemistry.
What might you think is the bio-mechanical ( if only it could be that singular ) cause involved? Maybe you should seek-out the people at John Hopkins that have been running studies. They may be able to help you, and I’m sure they would appreciate the case study... if you could deal with that exposure.

Help me with the math, please... but isn’t 1mg of LSD equivalent to 10 times 1000ug? We talkin’ 100 hits at once?

Dude, I’m sorry. I’ve been at the edge, and prolly further with psychosis. You can re-track.

I wish I had the skill and knowledge to give you something of value to help.

Healing can happen.
Don’t lose hope.

Eat right. Take lots of Vitamin C. Something called Sodium Ascorbate might be good for you... look into it!

I just found-out about it today.
-Serendipity? I dunno.

Google-up foods that promote serotonin.

Get some GOOD doctors...

Stay the fuck away from psychedelics now... not even POT!

I knew a Schizophrenic that did some pot, and it flipped his shit.

Sometimes, when we open up excessive channels to the unknown, we become vectors for extraneous and malevolent extra-dimensional entities, and energy networks well beyond our mortal capacity to comprehend.

Were you with The Elves? I dunno what those little fuckers are about.

Rebuild your barriers. Your filtration system, and collation system has been made: A) More permeable B) Scattered.

It can re-sort.

How old are you, and where are you?

I hope I’m not coming-off as pompous... or speaking outside of my sphere of genuine understanding. Make your OWN time, and re-define yourself with these new characteristics.

Check out Buddha, and Christ.

Read Richard Alpert’s “Be Here Now”

EAT RIGHT!

❤️🌹❤️

yeah I made a decent recovery, the first year was absolute hell, lost my job, got evicted, lost my girlfriend, but it started getting easier after that. I quit psychedelics for 2 years but then started taking LSD again, which I thought was OK but after tripping several more times I noticed my symptoms starting to come back again, which scared me so I quit. Overall I've been getting healthy and recovering haven't tripped in almost 2 years now.

I'm 33 and live in NC

I still use weed but very carefully. Without tolerance weed will give me a borderline psychosis, very unpleasant.

I no longer take antipsychotics, don't really need them, but I'm thinking about trying them again

I'd say I've recovered about 80-90%. I think that last bit will always be a bit... off. But I'm OK with the level of symptoms I have now, it's not that bad anymore.

thanks again man

Last edited:
yeah I made a decent recovery, the first year was absolute hell, lost my job, got evicted, lost my girlfriend, but it started getting easier after that. I quit psychedelics for 2 years but then started taking LSD again, which I thought was OK but after tripping several more times I noticed my symptoms starting to come back again, which scared me so I quit. Overall I've been getting healthy and recovering haven't tripped in almost 2 years now.

I'm 33 and live in NC

I still use weed but very carefully. Without tolerance weed will give me a borderline psychosis, very unpleasant.

I no longer take antipsychotics, don't really need them, but I'm thinking about trying them again

I'd say I've recovered about 80-90%. I think that last bit will always be a bit... off. But I'm OK with the level of symptoms I have now, it's not that bad anymore.

thanks again man
You’ll be fine.

I’m very glad that you wrote back.

I’ve done a lot of trippin’, but no where NEAR where you took it.

Ya’ gotta stop.
You got the message, and it’s past time to hang-up the phone.

You are my Daughter’s age... I don’t want to pull the “Grandpa say’s” card on you, but again: Ya’ gotta stop.

Pot too.
It’s not as innocuous as it’s portrayed.

I’m no psych-med expert, but are you taking any prescribed meds now?

If so, what are they, please... ( ?? )

I was put on a LOT of different stuff after my psychotic break.

Haldol, stands out. Thorazine...

I went hyper-manic.
I became Jesus.

Messianic Syndrome.

It leaves you wondering...

PCP ripped me out. I was 16.

You will get better... a little bird told me so.

🔮🐁

Hey, Negentropic... I tend to go back and re-read things here... and I noticed that I had asked you about your current meds profile.

Then I saw... that you had already stated that you are no longer on any “antipsychotics”.

I wondered if I was losing it, after erratic sleep patterns lately ( I woke-up at 3:30AM this morning )

Then I backed-up to my email feed from Bluelight.

They send a truncated version of posts to my email platform ( they clipped your post down a lot ) ... and then I punched a button that goes to bluelight thread... well, I missed your WHOLE reply. -UNTIL I RE-READ EVERYTHING, but I had already “sent” my Meds questioning reply.

Yeah... I gotta go back to sleep.

You can email me, if you wish:
[email protected]

I’ll give you my phone number, via email, if you choose to go that route.

NO MORE ACID!!!

Hey, Negentropic... I tend to go back and re-read things here... and I noticed that I had asked you about your current meds profile.

Then I saw... that you had already stated that you are no longer on any “antipsychotics”.

I wondered if I was losing it, after erratic sleep patterns lately ( I woke-up at 3:30AM this morning )

They send a truncated version of posts to my email platform ( they clipped your post down a lot ) ... and then I punched a button that goes to bluelight thread... well, I missed your WHOLE reply. -UNTIL I RE-READ EVERYTHING, but I had already “sent” my Meds questioning reply.

[email protected]

NO MORE ACID!!!

[email protected]

NO MORE ACID!!!
Hey, NGtro...

Check out Dr. Steven Locke. He specializes in HPPD. There’s a bunch of links to info on his website. He’s in MA, but he’s licensed to practice in NC until 1/5/22.

There’s some really good writing on his site.

I have visual HPPD.
Acid, I think.
Not severe.

Double check my reference with Locke. “HPPD” google search will likely pull his name up.

More later!

Bryan in Seattle

Hey, NGtro...

Check out Dr. Steven Locke. He specializes in HPPD. There’s a bunch of links to info on his website. He’s in MA, but he’s licensed to practice in NC until 1/5/22.

There’s some really good writing on his site.

I have visual HPPD.
Acid, I think.
Not severe.

Double check my reference with Locke. “HPPD” google search will likely pull his name up.

More later!

Bryan in Seattle
I'll definitely check him out. Definitely looking for someone who specializes in this. Some doctors do not want to work with current or former addicts

Ahh, I understand.

Opioids?
Is this current?

Doctors should be Doctors.
Judges should be avoided.

There’s another guy... Abrahamson, I think. I’ll check later.

Need coffee here.
-b.

Ahh, I understand.

Opioids?
Is this current?

Doctors should be Doctors.
Judges should be avoided.

There’s another guy... Abrahamson, I think. I’ll check later.

Need coffee here.
-b.

my relationship with drugs is very long and diverse

I was on heroin and meth by age 14, exposed very young. I got off the hard drugs at 23. I've done ALL the drugs to an extent.

These days I mainly just have issues with alcohol.

But I'm just saying that I've been to a few doctors that simply do not like working with drug users, former or present

there's a stigma involved and I hate that

my relationship with drugs is very long and diverse

I was on heroin and meth by age 14, exposed very young. I got off the hard drugs at 23. I've done ALL the drugs to an extent.

These days I mainly just have issues with alcohol.

But I'm just saying that I've been to a few doctors that simply do not like working with drug users, former or present

there's a stigma involved and I hate that
I understand the stigma problem.

I have an alcohol issue too.

I avoid it now.

I don’t believe that the stigma deal will apply with Dr. Locke.

Cheap hit here, but Locke may be key.

At least look at his site... the HPPD case stories are very inneresting.

And may be useful, to you.

🕉🌹

i used to do stuff like that, but i've escaped my religious upbringing and don't see value in assuming anything supernatural or acting with such an assumption.

now i am (sorta) content with the whole "i don't fuckin know" mindset.

with that said, i do see great value in establishing a comfortable set and setting, and i think quiet reflection and slow deep breathing are much what i was after back when i was religious.