• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

the uncle toby's world gurning championships....

damnit eloise!!! MORE KANDI DAMNITT!!! How many times do i have to tell you!?!?

I haven't let myself be photographed munted as far as i know and i think i'm happy about that for thhe moment :)

Godskitchen Gurns

OK, fresh from Godskitchen, (one of the most abundant sources of naturally occurring Gurns) come a few of the favourites. There are dozens more, but I've gotta save some for blackmail later on %)

Sorry Duckboy, but we all knew it had to be posted.

AdamGurn.jpg

And to even the score, heres one of me taken the following day while still at it.... and the thing in my mouth.... all in the interest of science :)

WilsoGurn.jpg

Now to find a good one of Muzby..... Thers gotta be one here somewhere....

Last edited:
hehe..... love the look duckboy...

and i think i was lucky and managed to stay outta camera shot most of the nite.... :D

Jesus! it didn't take long at all for that lurvly picture of moi to make it up here...

note to self - keep away from that "V" drink :)

*rolls on floor laughing*

Pop Popavich, thankyou for cheering up my entirely ordinary day at work =D I think I stayed away from cameras until later in the day, though there is a shocking fish gurn pic from later in the day...

intoinfinity.jpg

this isnt me, but look hard enough and might just catch a glimpse ;)

Oh Lordy there's some real gurn shots of me that I took at Hard Wars. I'll put one up in my gallery tonight and wait till it goes through.

MDA makes me look way messed.

Smileyfish, I have an awesome photo of you in your lab coat with arms outstreched looking very biblical "Go Forth and party my People!"

It's not a gurn photo so it won't end up here, but I'll make sure I send you a copy.

NO! I'm the guy mooning the camera...;)

Oh wait that's a different photo. :eek:

Pop Popavich: I must see this pic! And I must find some gurns, oh yes!

I do have a grand one. But it shall never be seen by anyone :)

Me at my 21st... oh so messy...

^^^ Bwahahaha @ Muzby's gurn, With over 200 photos of the weekend there was bound to be at least one incriminating one of everyone. That one is GOLD! =D

Smileygurn.jpg

Several hours after GodsKitchen my chin still was trying to escape my face. Ladies and gents, the smileygurn!

do we have a winner??

MeandAndo.jpg

(sorry, i love this pic and i am getting as much mileage outta it as i can... :D)

<3

^Hah. Don't blame you Muzby.
I second that motion - - - we have the NUMBER ONE gurn for '04 right here. No question.

Vote #1, for Pop Popavitch!!! =D

Definately. That by far and away eclipses even my feeble effort!!

-= The Fru-it of the De-vil=-

and what is this of '04??
this may well be an all time great. History is in the making, right here on bluelight.

kinda reminds me of that car or ute ad or whatever it was when everyones faces were being blown back and outstretched. that photo should come with a big warning