• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ The Stimulant Social Parlor. A place to talk about nearly anything. If you don't break forum and site rules, I'll allow it! Potential triggers inside!

USPS is not allowed to open your mail without a warrant, I'm pretty sure. Though I bet they could get one pretty easily if they wanted. Still, the private carriers are allowed to open your mail for any reason. Though like Negentropic said, it seems to me they don't actually care at all unless they were pressured by the law. I have always felt more comfortable with USPS, myself.

I would feel less comfortable with a PO Box, simply because it resides in the post office building. What's to stop them sweeping the place with a canine unit? Nothing. And they know who you are when you sign up for it. Maybe if you somehow signed up for one with a fake ID, and somehow avoided being on camera when you went to get stuff from it... but otherwise, your home address seems safer.
My thoughts would be to have it sent directly to your house, only under a false name. That way if shit hits the fan, you can say you have no idea who that person is on the label and was going to return it to the post office since it didnt belong to anyone at the residence? or am I an idiot?

My thoughts would be to have it sent directly to your house, only under a false name. That way if shit hits the fan, you can say you have no idea who that person is on the label and was going to return it to the post office since it didnt belong to anyone at the residence? or am I an idiot?
The last thing you want is the postman to notice the name of a person who doesn't exist show up on a package. There is a reason that many vendors specifically instruct buyers not to use a fake name.

This isn't the best place to discuss the specifics, as we do not permit discussion of criminal activity or the specific act of subverting drug laws here. I'd suggest researching the resources previously shared with you if you are interested in learning more about this.

That's what I usually do, if it's something illegal. I also have lots of not illegal gray market stuff come tome which I just use my real name generally. But if it's not your name, you could have plausible deniability... "I have no idea where that came from, someone probably ordered it to my house and planned to grab it from the mailbox". How could they prove otherwise?

The last thing you want is the postman to notice the name of a person who doesn't exist show up on a package. There is a reason that many vendors specifically instruct buyers not to use a fake name.

This isn't the best place to discuss the specifics, as we do not permit discussion of criminal activity or the specific act of subverting drug laws here. I'd suggest researching the resources previously shared with you if you are interested in learning more about this.
You’re right. My apologies.

A strip of foil ready to chase, containing a single 25mg shard of meth, partially hidden in a 25mg pile of caffeine anhydrous (to keep the crystal vaporizing/running instead of burning up):

A solid "pellet" of congealed methamphetamine/caffeine, leaving faint trails behind as it makes its way down the foil, or straight off the edge (since it doesn't stick tightly & often detaches when cool):
Man,when i used to smoke i always turn my foil(to make it double).this lowers the burnin process and keep the crystals from too quick evaporation....but the stuff here is the same.strong shit

Well I've been off stimulants for a few days just drinking alcohol and smoking herb. I just got back from my buddies house. I rode my motorized bicycle over there, got a gram and a half of ice and did a good sized shot, hangout for awhile then rode my bike home high.

It was 4am coming home and I rang the bell on my bike at all the pedestrians I rode past coming home, lol. One of them gave me a big thumbs up! Lol.

I'm good and high. Cheers y'all!

:bagodope:
:nang:

People go on and on about taking supplements like Magnesium and Zinc when you are meth binging. I dunno, they never seemed to do much for me.

But this morning I added Vitamin D - and I feel fucking great…

That's a pretty cool looking pipe.
I smoked some meth for the first time in many months, feeling nice but not amazing. Tomorrow I'm gonna mix it with ghb, that's the best way to take the high to the next level. Actually...I may take some gbl tonight, why not? Although I'm currently drinking a beer and I'd prefer not to take both drugs at the same time.

That's a pretty cool looking pipe.
I smoked some meth for the first time in many months, feeling nice but not amazing. Tomorrow I'm gonna mix it with ghb, that's the best way to take the high to the next level. Actually...I may take some gbl tonight, why not? Although I'm currently drinking a beer and I'd prefer not to take both drugs at the same time.
Me: + Acid. Now: happily batshit

Me: + Acid. Now: happily batshit
I have some acid too but I don't feel like tripping for 8h.
I did smoke some more meth today for breakfast, with 1mL of gbl instead of a cup of coffee. It was alright but tbh I was expecting more euphoria from the meth considering my lack of tolerance. Though the batch I got is not quite as good as what I'm used to, looks like they didn't clean it properly. So yeah... The heroin I smoked a couple of days ago provided a much better high (considerably more euphoric too).

Gonna smoke a little bit more (maybe 15-20mg) and try to find something interesting to do.

On a positive note it did make me want to come to bluelight again and see what's going on (haven't been very active lately).

Last edited:
I have some acid too but I don't feel like tripping for 8h.
I did smoke some more meth today for breakfast, with 1mL of gbl instead of a cup of coffee. It was alright but tbh I was expecting more euphoria from the meth considering my lack of tolerance. Though the batch I got is not quite as good as what I'm used to, looks like they didn't clean it properly. So yeah... The heroin I smoked a couple of days ago provided a much better high (considerably more euphoric too).

Gonna smoke a little bit more (maybe 15-20mg) and try to find something interesting to do.

On a positive note it did make me want to come to bluelight again and see what's going on (haven't been very active lately).

Hello 😊

I love amphetamines and some of the analogues out there and from the past? Sure. When I was prescribed desoxyn (a few years back) it was all right, but I definitely preferred Adderall in every way. Even pharmaceutical methamphetamine felt dirty. Like the push was WAY TOO HARD. Like MDMA but with out the mind blowing euphoria.

How would you compare doses of desoxyn and crystal-meth?

i.e. is 10 mg of one equivalent to 10 mg of the other, or is more crystal-meth necessary for an equivalent dose of desoxyn?

How would you compare doses of desoxyn and crystal-meth?

i.e. is 10 mg of one equivalent to 10 mg of the other, or is more crystal-meth necessary for an equivalent dose of desoxyn?
The active ingredient is the same. It all comes down to purity (and the route of administration).

The active ingredient is the same. It all comes down to purity (and the route of administration).

Any insights on the purity of german/dutch meth in comparison to pharma grade?

ROA would be kept consistent, being oral as per desoxyn.