• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Spirit Molecule ran through an E-CIG?

SolarBassman

Greenlighter
Hello Bluelight! The stars seemed to align properly earlier this week and it landed me a 100mG sample of DMT for close to nothing at all. I've had an interest for quite some time and I have Psychedelic experience, but after reading for a few hours I can't seem to decide on how to burn this precious little chemical.

Then I stumbled across a few threads about vaping DMT by mixing it in with e-liquid and burning it in a vape. I've read mixed things, so I figured I'd come here and ask if anyone has had any success or lack of.

I have a dual 18650 battery box that burns between 10-200W, and a TV8 tank currently equipped with a 6 coil atomizer.

If I had more than 100mG I'd definitely just give it an attempt but this is my first time and I'm shooting for a breakthrough. I've read on sandwiching but I'm not in a good situation to be smoking marijuana right now and tobacco would probably burn like hell. The Machine sounded pretty promising if this Vape method doesn't work, but I must admit I hope it does. I have an old rig that I don't want to use daily anymore and I'm lookin to upgrade, and I don't exactly want to have a 'hash oil pipe' in my posession. A Vape dedicated to DMT and possibly 4AcODMT vaping would be a pretty slick thing to have around.

i doubt it would be possible to get the solution concentrated enough to 'breakthrough' with an e-cig.
you need to be able to get a full dose off of one (maybe two at a stretch) inhalation.
i can imagine experimenting with this idf you had grams of DMT sitting around to play with, but if you don't want to waste your 0.1g of DMT, go with one of the tried and true dmt vaping methods.

note that the 'sandwich' method can theoretically use any herb that isn't too noxious to smoke - it doesn't need to be cannabis or tobacco.

I vaporized similar to how your would do with meth. Ive never tried it but exposing to direct flame such as sandwhiching or smoking it like crack doesn't seem like the best way.

Oh man, that sounds amazing for shows. Just keep a nice moderate DMT buzz going throughout a concert? <3<3<3

Report back if it works out (if you try at all)!!

I have a friend who swears by this method but I don't know any of the details regarding concentration, heat, etc. Try the dmt nexus forum, I'm pretty sure there's a thread or two over there discussing this.

Tried it a few times few years back when all these pens were becoming popular and was disappointed - construction is leaky, not effective enough, DMT is not dissolving properly in VG, thus not being properly vaporized - I decided it was a waste of product. Maybe now there are better devices to try it, but I'd still choose a classic method of indirect heat (crackpipe) over anything else for DMT.

I don't see how you could smoke that much e-liquid nor doped up PG/VG fast enough, even if it could be highly concentrated with DMT which apparently it can't really. You would have to almost douse your wick in a dose of DMT dissolved in a highly effective solvent and then just let that solvent evaporate and wet the wick again with PG/VG but this seems inefficient and could potentially break your vaper as I'm not sure how the wick likes getting doused like that and heated up. So don't do that as it's potentially unsafe.

Use a vaporizer that can handle not liquids but things like weed, often they come with things that look like little glass thimbles that can handle oils etc. This has been covered in other threads, yet I didn't hear enthousiastic success stories about what seems like the way to go with these kinds of plans.

It probably depends on how well your vaper is equipped to handle such things as oils and how well you can control temperature.

Would nebulization not be less of a hassle, if you'd have to start from scratch? Similar to how cool mist (ultrasonic) humidifiers seem preferable to heated ones.

No sure about nebulization but I am successfully using my VaporBrothers desktop vaporizer (usually used for dry cannabis flower vaporization) - the loading chamber has a nice metal mesh and by using a "sandwich method" of loading with cannabis or other smokable herb blends it works beautifully. Just have to adjust the temperature so you're not burning it. The other thing is the mesh gets clogged and has to be cleaned with some IPA after a few sessions like that ;)

Mobile vaporizers designed for dry herbs will definitely work for DMT too, including the little Magic Flight LaunchBox, but it's a bit pricey for the amount of time it works on a single charge, very nice device nevertheless, I'd recommend it. :)

Well, I did try it with a little bit and it was very inefficient. So, I brought it with me to a friends house and sandwiched it in tobacco and I got something out of it, it was like a big warm hug from the spirit molecule. No visuals, though. My buddy got a good rip out of it, and he 'left' for like 5 minutes. It was the funniest thing, he just sat there for the duration and then he said 'whoa...... Okay I'm back'.

Definitely liked the warm sensation of the chem. It's not like Lucy at all, LSD makes me feel rather odd sometimes during a comeup. But it wasn't that way with DMT. Pleasant is the best word to describe it. If I ever get my hands on it again I'll buy a glass pipe to vaporize it.

It was the funniest thing, he just sat there for the duration and then he said 'whoa...... Okay I'm back'.
Hehe, that's such a good description - it's funny sitting watching people trip on dmt, and i always found it fun to wait to hear what your friends will tell you when they "come back".
I like smoking dmt with other people mainly for this reason - as soon as i "return", describing all the crazy things i just experienced - which often get forgotten a few minutes later.
Some dmt trips are hard to remember or contextualise in normal consciousness (breakthrough experiences are pretty indescribable) but i've found if i articulate and describe it to someone as soon as i regain my ability to communicate, i can better remember the trip.

I'm glad you enjoyed your little taste of dmt - i think it's magical stuff.
i first tried it a few times with small doses to begin with, before i ever came close to a breakthrough, and i think that prepared me (as much as you possibly can prepare yourself) for a higher dose.

Smoking dmt is definitely not everybody's idea of a good time...but it's a truly fascinating psychedelic.
Finding the right smoking technique is vital, because to experience the drug's full potential requires that you absorb quite a lot of vapour to achieve "breakthrough" effects.
Some people prefer oil pipes, others like the sandwich method - and i like to use a varation on the sandwich method, using a "gravity bong" (or a bucket bong). It takes a bit of practice to melt the dmt without letting the flame hit it (you don't want to burn dmt when you're trying to "smoke" [vape] it) and this can be hard when you're trying to inhale all the weird tasting vapour without choking or running out of breath.

I like using a bucket bong because i can fully vape the dmt, then just inhale - wheras when i use a pipe, if i cough or run out of puff, the dmt tends to kick in as you're trying to take a second hit, and the trip can end up a bit sub-standard compared the effects from a full hit.
Some people prefer the mild buzz of low doses - the kind of thing you experienced - and i've known people that put dmt in joints for this purpose, but i'd only be interested in experimenting with that technique if i had a lot of dmt at my disposal, and i wasn't worried about wasting any.

Actually putting a choreboy / steelwool type 3D mesh rather than a 2D mesh screen in the loading chamber of your vaporizer may be more efficient and worth trying. The vaporization will have to be 'dialed' in with appropriate temperature so that there is little residue on the metal mesh - you don't want to have to clean that very often, otherwise it would mean it's not more efficient than what you guys are doing now.

Probably best if it doesn't touch any coils or anything or it could mess with it's functioning.

There is likely a good technique for melting DMT crystal onto the mesh - like by making the mesh warm but not hot. Not sure... but it's convenient if the DMT at least sticks to the mesh or is stuck in it at least. Otherwise it could still seep.

If you want to smoke weed with your DMT, that's fine, but it doesn't seem like a good idea to necessarily do that as part of your vaping technique.

[I've talked about this before but the absolute best material would be some mineral with an insane microscopic surface area, but it needs to not pulverize because it is unsafe to inhale particles of such minerals]

If you want to smoke weed with your DMT, that's fine, but it doesn't seem like a good idea to necessarily do that as part of your vaping technique.
Definitely true, especially for folks who don't smoke weed.
I've never tried any dmt vaping method involving chore or metal mesh, but have only heard good things about "the machine" (google it if you dont know what this is)

Hah yes, I know it but couldn't be bothered to locate a bottle like that at the time. I think I modded my bong somehow and did fine. :) Maybe not 'blast off and break through at any reasonable dose of choice' fine, but I've been far enough into hyperspace for my liking anyway.