PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Small & Handy N-Methyl-Ephenidine ("Ephenidine-2") Thread

roi

Bluelighter
N-ethyl-N-methyl-1%2C2-diphenylethylamine.png

So..this one is interesting.

Is it active on its own or just acts as prodrug for Lefetamine and Ephenidine, which should be the major metabolites?

Does it act as an opioid, stimulant, dissociative? All three?

Thank you for making this thread and linking me to it, sir. :) so can you verify that this is a different chem than the ones on the last thread I posted?

Is there a difference in dosage? What would be the difference in dosage of oral to intranasal?

A tiny bit background on my tolerance and use.

Huge history with ketamine, mxe, and 3-meo-pcp. My preferred route is only and always intranasal. My tolerance for all 3 chems just mentioned is almost borderline embarassing. If i buy 2 grams of ketamine (once in a blue moon, not enough bang for the buck, too short lasting and pricey) Im going to use 1 and 1/2-the two full grams in a night. MXE dosage is about 100mg+ per dosage, a few in a night, and 3-meo-pcp around 30mg per dosage. Since I been dosing for years, these dosages are just going to cause me to be euphoric, slightly stimulated, a bit of headspace, and some cool dissasociative effects, still able to communicate and perform basic tasks, although "slightly" visually impaired.

I got ephenidine-2 in recently, and wasn't going to even dose it since there isnt much info out there, and from what Ive read its preferred roi is oral which im not a fan of, plus it seems unpredictable. Since I don't have 3-meo-pcp at the moment for a few weeks, and mxe is impossible to get on the "grey" market these days, I decided to give this a go against my better judgment. Really putting faith in a few reports hyping it up as "the first worthy successor to mxe" (i find that highly unlikely)

My chem is of a light tan off white color, its texture is almost like a playdoh. Its not sharp hard crystals, almost mushy but can be chopped up with some effort if using a debit card or something similar. The smell is super potent, more so than most chems ive come across in the past.

Don't really know how to dose this one so I read as many reports as I could find and started low

initial dose: 50mg oral dose in pill cap: after a few hours, felt no effects at all, felt its fine to proceed

2 hours: 80mg nasal: Decide fuck it, I'm going to try this intranasaly and see how it is, read one other report of someone doing nasal and it isnt as good going up as other chems, but would get the job done. This one burns really bad, like an actual chemical burn as if its highly caustic. Tasted really bad too, bad drip, definetly caustic because it burnt back of my throat slightly, which Ive never experienced from any other disso.

3 hours: 20mg nasal was administered 30 minutes after the 80mg, just to top it off to an even 100mg.
Definitely feeling effects now. So far no disso effects are present at all, which is a shame. However, the stimulant effects are completely prevalant. I wasn't even wishing for stimulant like effects, as the closer to MXE in effect I could get, the better IMO. However, I must admit the stimulant effects are very euphoric, and actually quite useful in this moment. Very slight lip smacking, all mental I can stop it if I think about it, but if I dont care to remember and get into a work rhythm it comes back. Headspace is clear, heart rate is substantially increased, and am able to think clearly and get work done much quicker, and have much more motivation to work (which is great because I have a lot of work to be done, so I'm putting this one to good use)

3 1/2-4 hours: already feeling about back to baseline, so im ready for my next and last dosage, 80mg intranasal, wait 20 minutes, come up just like before, onset is about 20 minutes give or take from administration, starting to feel good again and about to finish off the last 20mg. Definitely be careful with this one as I did notice increased heart rate and felt some possible kidney strain. Overall this is a fun experience for the night, and I can say its been a worthwhile endeavor for research purposes and to get some work done, although I don't really think this feels at all similar to mxe in the slightest, and only slightly similar to 3-meo-pcp given the stimulation and euphoria, but no headspace, disso, trip, or confusion noticed. If someone were to give this to me without telling me what it is, I would guess it was a straight up stimulant. At least its euphoric. Now to see if its possible to sleep after this stuff. If I can even get to sleep within the next 4 hours Ill be happy lol

4 1/2 hours: This stuff is definetly more-ish. As soon as im coming back to baseline it makes me want to redose. I had a stupid moment where I went to redose again, 50mg, even though I wasn't supposed to anymore tonight. Ended up immediately going downstairs and blowing out my nose, hopefully that got all of it out which I think it did. Still have too much bodyload to redose and its too late into the morning for any reasonable excuse as to why to administer. I could see someone less experienced or with less self control binge redosing on this all night like coke until something bad happens. I'm going to be honest, I don't really like this chem. Way too elevated heartbeat and it just feels rough in every way on the body, from caustic administration to way it effects organs. The buzz was decent but Ive had 10x better euphoric experiences from good mdma with a small fraction of the bodyload. Was fine to try once but not what I'm personally looking for and won't be trying it again.

additional notes: I checked my appearance in the mirror and I don't visibly appear to be intoxicated at all, eyes look normal, no large pupils. Water is your friend with this one, drink a lot and drink often. For me, it really made me have to go #2, which is classic stim effect, I went twice during this "trip".

Feel free to ask me any and all questions about the chems physical attributes itself, tolerance questions, or my effects noticed with this substance. I'm here to help

Last edited:
You're the first person to take it and report on it!

I honestly don't know what to expect from this, if it metabolizes into lefetamine it's a stimulant with mild painkilling effects; if it metabolizes into ephenidine it's a dissociative. Maybe it does both? Or is even active on its own?

With 'being active on its own' was meant if hypothetically it wouldnt metabolize into other compounds. The activity of the parent drug. Anyway the reality just is that it would take doing scary things to your enzymes, otherwise drug action just potentially includes their active metabolites.

I see the methamp structure in there, which of course is more of a stim than ethamp..
This wouldn't really metabolize appreciably into lefetamine? For that the ethyl would have to be cleaved and a methyl put on the N... that last bit I don't see why it would happen. Instead, it's just a very close analogue to lefetamine which is enough to focus on for activity comparisons. And yeah the N-alkyls you would expect to metabolize off of there... if the methyl goes easier you get relatively more ephenidine and in lesser amounts.. 'mephenidine'
Explained I think it's the quaternary carbon and tertiary amine that would be important for the partial opioid stuff.

And finally: I believe that with a high tolerance for say dissociatives it's highly possible that taking a drug with multiple action would have you partially cross-tolerant only. Meaning that it's logical you wouldn't get much of the disso effects from this, but you would get the other effects you are less or not tolerant to: stim / opioid. To put alldaykk's report in perspective until there are more reports.

Ephenidine-2? Parent drug + new version number..? facepalm

In any case:
N-methyl-N-ethyl-1,2-diphenylethanamine

Last edited:
Yeah, this stuff was a big no go for me. I'm looking forward to hearing other peoples reports because I want to hear if their experiences are very similar. The side effects of this one I just dont wish upon anyone. Maybe it had to do with my dosage (250mg over 4 1/2-5 hours isnt really that much for someone with experience and cross tolerance is it?)

Maybe it was the ROI of intranasal? I'm not sure but what I do know is my heart hurt and twitching, also my kidney was quivering and these effects lasted long after the "high" was gone. I wasn't even able to fall asleep until 8am which was like 4 1/2-5 hours after I came down. Definitely active, definitely euphoric, but alarming side effects unlike anything else I ever tried, in the name of harm reduction I would say there are better chems to experiment with out there. I am still curious to hear of more reports from any brave souls, please stay safe.

250mg over 4 1/2-5 hours isnt really that much for someone with experience and cross tolerance is it?

Honestly, who knows? It's a novel compound so that info isn't really out there yet afaik. It could be considered a lot, or a little, time will tell (well other people's reports will, and our 'averaging' and data integration will)

From my experience, I recommend not doing intranasal unless you are looking for stimmy effects. MXE always felt so much like methylphenidate or something that way during the onset, while via other ROAs its more emphatically dissociative.
Parenteral routes like intranasal bypass the gut and result in other metabolism, and more 'intense' kinetics, so yes ROA can definitely make a difference.

All in all, everybody should definitely be careful with new ones - especially if scarce reports implore caution and also especially if the compound has a new structural pattern that opens up a whole new mechanism of action making action dual or - like here - even triple or more.

Also I checked and it is toxicokinetically studied and shown that lefetamine as well as ephenidine and isophenidine are all initially N-dealkylated. So yes I would bet good money the same is true for the compound in this thread, and as I posted the metabolites would be ephenidine and 'mephenidine' (NMDPA).

Last edited:
Just as a further update after another full week, for harm reduction, and to save anyone else from going through a similar experience as to mine, this stuff is definetly caustic in every way shape and form. I was blowing out thick yellow mixed with blood gunk of mucus for the next week thereafter and it took a long time to return to normal. Just been staying 100% sober and healthy and monitoring everything. I wouldn't recommend this one to anyone, but if you are set on it, definetly cap it and don't use intranasaly. Either way, your way better off sticking with 3-meo-pcp or mxe for the lucky ones who can still get it.

Soon I will have o-pce in to test for you all, just fyi