• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Small & Handy MALT Thread

I never ended up giving any kind of update on this..

The freebase was such a pain in the ass. 100mg of "liquid" was so even distributed in the little baggie it came in that you'd be hard pressed to even think there was anything of actual substance in there.

I ended up putting the baggie in the freezer and attempted to scrape out as much as could be scraped, and i can say comfortably that it wasn't 100mg worth of material. Either way, I just let like 4 of my buddies go to town on it, smoking it like a dab with one of those dab tooter things that you heat up with a torch. The substance definitely vaporized because 1}They blew out smoke and 2) It smelled awful.

All but one of them were pretty messed up on other substances, so their experiences would be unreliable. But one of my buddies was completely sober and after he took his couple hits, had to drive over the mountain. When i asked him how he felt, he could only describe it as an "interesting drive". Basically saying he wasn't tripping but felt really odd.

Weird, the MALT I have is smelly crystals, really similar to any other base tryptamine freebase (looks and smells very similar to MiPT freebase especially). Oily crystals, I can see how it could become a viscous liquid. In any case though, 100mg is not much, if numerous people split it in dab-sized hits, everyone probably didn't get anywhere near a full dose.

Weird, the MALT I have is smelly crystals, really similar to any other base tryptamine freebase (looks and smells very similar to MiPT freebase especially). Oily crystals, I can see how it could become a viscous liquid. In any case though, 100mg is not much, if numerous people split it in dab-sized hits, everyone probably didn't get anywhere near a full dose.

Yeah, I knew it would just be sort of a tease for all of them. I was just tired of trying to make something of it and really just wanted them to finish it off so I didn't have to mess with it anymore. Thankfully, it was extremely cheap.