• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Small & Handy 3-methyl-PCP Thread

Yeah, that´s it. The dissos have trigger some kind of latent psychosis/mania. So what you are experienceing is that, not the direct effects of dissos.

Yep, that is certainly possible. I would not touch them, nor other drugs until you feel completely grounded again.

20 years ago I had a psychoteic break too. It lasted like 3 months. Iwas totally out there...

Somehow I fixed it 15 years ago. It never come back again. Currentl Im like 10 years doing all the drugs that I want with 0 issues... So I mean, what you have is probably temporal and will recover, but now take your time to get sane again
Thanks for sharing. I have been so spun up and to be honest have been harassing a friend very close to me. I think I'm starting to slowly wind down now. PCP is nothing to fuck around with guys :)

Noticed a lack of activity in this thread, so decided to add some of my own research for the first time. Long time lurker, 5+ year long disso user.

3ME-PCP is quite similar to 3MeO-PCP in terms of headspace, but somehow lacks a certain ''spirituality'' that 3meO had to it. However, as a long time user of 3MeO, this presented an opportunity for a more ''functional'' so to speak disso. The motor inhibition and mental dissociation seem largely the same without a presence of distinct magical properties associated to 3MeO. In a sense I would say that this drug is a more focused stimulation than the rather manic spontaneously, creative nature of 3MeO-PCP.
While there is still room for epiphanies on this drug, I certainly feel a shallower spirit in it, whether that might be understood as an advantage or disadvantage depends on the use case, but definitely a more dopaminergic drive than with 3MeO-PCP.

Noticed a lack of activity in this thread, so decided to add some of my own research for the first time. Long time lurker, 5+ year long disso user.

3ME-PCP is quite similar to 3MeO-PCP in terms of headspace, but somehow lacks a certain ''spirituality'' that 3meO had to it. However, as a long time user of 3MeO, this presented an opportunity for a more ''functional'' so to speak disso. The motor inhibition and mental dissociation seem largely the same without a presence of distinct magical properties associated to 3MeO. In a sense I would say that this drug is a more focused stimulation than the rather manic spontaneously, creative nature of 3MeO-PCP.
While there is still room for epiphanies on this drug, I certainly feel a shallower spirit in it, whether that might be understood as an advantage or disadvantage depends on the use case, but definitely a more dopaminergic drive than with 3MeO-PCP.
Any thoughts on what could be combined with 3-me-pcp to closer "emulate" the qualities unique for 3meo-pcp? Some type of disso combo or other drugs/supps to make the two indistinguishable from one another? I'm speaking on behalf of a lot of people who never had the opportunity to try the (rc) original

Last week I experimented a little with snorting this one. It surprised me with how fast it hit. With 3-MeO-PCP when I snort it it still takes a long times to come up, like 30 or even 50 minutes. Snorted 3-Methyl-PCP comes up in like 5 minutes. I also felt it was a bit stronger with this ROA. 4 mg hit hard and I felt noticeably dissociated for two hours, then I dropped into a pleasant hypomanic state.

I can concur this. 3-meo-pcp takes a while to kick in, but with 3-me-pcp i can feel the effects in 5-10minutes and they just get intensified afterwards. There's no smooth gradual transition.

Also as far as binging *PCP analogs go, one time i used moderate/heavily doses of 3-me-pcp and 3-meo-pcp for a whole week straight and was able to functional normally. There were some strange effects indeed, but nothing crazy in the least.

I can concur this. 3-meo-pcp takes a while to kick in, but with 3-me-pcp i can feel the effects in 5-10minutes and they just get intensified afterwards. There's no smooth gradual transition.

Also as far as binging *PCP analogs go, one time i used moderate/heavily doses of 3-me-pcp and 3-meo-pcp for a whole week straight and was able to functional normally. There were some strange effects indeed, but nothing crazy in the least.
Yeah, this was never the case for me. PCP analogs are incredibly reinforcing for me, and continued daily use makes me super manic and can often lead to intense delusional thinking and internal hallucinations.

Any thoughts on what could be combined with 3-me-pcp to closer "emulate" the qualities unique for 3meo-pcp? Some type of disso combo or other drugs/supps to make the two indistinguishable from one another? I'm speaking on behalf of a lot of people who never had the opportunity to try the (rc) original
I'm honestly not sure. It's a thing ive thought about greatly, since 3meopcp used to be my favorite disso and pretty much the only one I used.
Perhaps some O-pce? A low enough dose not to be debilitating but enough to give some of the magic? O-pce is also especially nice combined with other dissos as i find it rather 'sterile' alone but added to other things it can be like a sugar coating on top.

I was always the same and this is the reason that 3meopcp became my sole dissociative. PCP's give me a paradoxical effect of higher energy, drive, motivation for days and sometimes weeks after dosing. They have never made me feel any sort of 'bad' effects per se only some expected tiredness after binges that went on a bit too long that they should have. But even that tiredness always felt very 'natural' and mild in a sense, like a mental fatigue that you would get from say studying a lot. Nothing like what for example stimulants cause after long binges.

Conversely 'ketamine-esque' dissociatives like O-pce, DMXE, ketamine and DCK have always made me feel wrong and extremely fatigued afterwards exactly unlike the PCP's do. Tiredness, physical aches, bodily physical and mental fatigue and they even tire me out almost like psychedelics in a 'spiritual' sense. It's like i have an aversion to them after each dose, even though it provides euphoria and mood enhancement, but it feels like 'work' if it makes sense.

Also on the topic of onset, ive also found a bizarrely quick onset with snorted 3-me-pcp, and it does in fact appear to be stronger than plugged and oral which is unusual to most dissos. 3-meo-pcp was always the exact opposite and needed an hour or so to fully onset even when snorted or plugged, almost like an LSD type development of effects.

Last edited:

Also on the topic of onset, ive also found a bizarrely quick onset with snorted 3-me-pcp, and it does in fact appear to be stronger than plugged and oral which is unusual to most dissos. 3-meo-pcp was always the exact opposite and needed an hour or so to fully onset even when snorted or plugged, almost like an LSD type development of effects.

Cool to know others experienced the same ! Seems like it was not an idiosyncrasy then. It would be so cool to see a study looking into how the differences in structure of the various ACHAs affect their pharmacokinetics and absorption rate. They all seem to behave so differently.

OK I tried 3me-pcp rly good now and this stuff needs extreme caution I did like 30-50 mg during the day can't really remember. I did 3 small bumps with about 5 hours in between. Started 11 in the morning small bumb. A Young friend is playing videogames and it's like I'm feeling him playing this game like my consciousness is intertwined with his (sober kid 12 year old) no wierdness really just experiencing reality thru someone else it's fun feel like my younger self playing videogames, dentist calls my appointment can go early so i get up take another rly small bump go there and they fix a hole in my tooth no local anestesia and it goes rly smooth and fast no hassle, the dentist doesn't have to say anything I open and move my mouth when needed instinctively so they done in no time it seems. I go back home and immerse myself in the previous Co-gaming experience, so far I'm amazed how easily I can meld and focus my consciousness to other places in dream or reality and still be somehow "sober" and do normal stuff simultaneously in reality its very hard to describe. So later young friend goes home I walk with him and have a good talk with the caretaker of young friend. I get phonecall from some other friend and decide to go there so walk home roll a joint and drive to said friend and other friends they have a bqq and I eat some wursts, later I decide to do another small bumb with a friend, now this is where things go crazy, my now copilot on this stuff finds it hard to handle and goes into snooze and snort mode, when he comes back to reality he's kinda exhausted, me myself however am starting to go into deep trance and have a sort of recurring dream/trip I have had on k trips it's always with with sort of same theme, I come back more or less eventually and friends decide drive me home, at home I lay down on the couch listening and immersing myself in outside sounds of birds and cars passing by while floating thru dimensions. It's amazing stuff rly I know this trip report is hard to make sense of, but I guess this is what you get for being an cosmonaut. Be rly carefull with it, make sure you have good friends and also be a grounded gentle person. Really friends don't overdo this 3-me-pcp if you want to keep your bearings

i've used 3-me-pcp as a cheap (and still alternative to 3-meo-pcp), doses up to 10-10mg for almost 2 weeks straight to numb the pain at intense aerobic exercise and i have to say, it's a lot more psychedelic and inebreating. But i you're exercising at home, then there's no problem and you're good to get way with not being sober after 4-5 hours.

I still don't get why pcp analogs such as 3-meo-pcp weren't researched further .. i find it to be a lot better then benzos for calming after traumatic / especially bad experience which could be used for panic attacks and general anxiety - dissos can simply block access to bad thoughts. Something in form of nasal spray would be delivered more quickly than sublingual alprazolam.

And less physically addictive, too. Though for some, the mental addiction of dissos is very intense and potentially even catastrophic to their lives.

I must admit, I have been using MXE as an antidepressant here and there lately. I received a stash of old-school pre-ban MXE as a gift from a friend. It works phenomenally well, totally changing my entire outlook and demeanor. Nothing else lately has been able to do this, not even psychedelics, beyond the night I am on them. It's as is something is being tweaked at the neurochemical level, which lasts far beyond the duration of acute effects of the drug (ie, days, or even weeks)

OK I tried 3me-pcp rly good now and this stuff needs extreme caution I did like 30-50 mg during the day can't really remember. I did 3 small bumps with about 5 hours in between. Started 11 in the morning small bumb. A Young friend is playing videogames and it's like I'm feeling him playing this game like my consciousness is intertwined with his (sober kid 12 year old) no wierdness really just experiencing reality thru someone else it's fun feel like my younger self playing videogames, dentist calls my appointment can go early so i get up take another rly small bump go there and they fix a hole in my tooth no local anestesia and it goes rly smooth and fast no hassle, the dentist doesn't have to say anything I open and move my mouth when needed instinctively so they done in no time it seems. I go back home and immerse myself in the previous Co-gaming experience, so far I'm amazed how easily I can meld and focus my consciousness to other places in dream or reality and still be somehow "sober" and do normal stuff simultaneously in reality its very hard to describe. So later young friend goes home I walk with him and have a good talk with the caretaker of young friend. I get phonecall from some other friend and decide to go there so walk home roll a joint and drive to said friend and other friends they have a bqq and I eat some wursts, later I decide to do another small bumb with a friend, now this is where things go crazy, my now copilot on this stuff finds it hard to handle and goes into snooze and snort mode, when he comes back to reality he's kinda exhausted, me myself however am starting to go into deep trance and have a sort of recurring dream/trip I have had on k trips it's always with with sort of same theme, I come back more or less eventually and friends decide drive me home, at home I lay down on the couch listening and immersing myself in outside sounds of birds and cars passing by while floating thru dimensions. It's amazing stuff rly I know this trip report is hard to make sense of, but I guess this is what you get for being an cosmonaut. Be rly carefull with it, make sure you have good friends and also be a grounded gentle person. Really friends don't overdo this 3-me-pcp if you want to keep your bearings

Hey, kind of "familiar experience". Been binging 3-Me-PCP for 2-3 weeks now and your experience Is very similar to mine. Baked a pizza 🍕 yesterday and my tooth started spinning or shaking in my mouth. And since it is a holiday season, we don't even have a tooth doctor nearby. Luckily *PCP acts as an anesthetic I guess 🦎

But yeah I too have woken up many Times from My sofa only to realize "Iuckily I wasn't dead". I'm not a really big fan of ketamine, there is something about it.

Started with methoxetamine back in 2011. But there is something about these PCP analogues that *ring* with me. And yes this 3-Me-PCP is somehow different to 3-MeO-PCP.

Take care 🕳️🦊🪨
🦎

Hey, kind of "familiar experience". Been binging 3-Me-PCP for 2-3 weeks now and your experience Is very similar to mine. Baked a pizza 🍕 yesterday and my tooth started spinning or shaking in my mouth. And since it is a holiday season, we don't even have a tooth doctor nearby. Luckily *PCP acts as an anesthetic I guess 🦎

But yeah I too have woken up many Times from My sofa only to realize "Iuckily I wasn't dead". I'm not a really big fan of ketamine, there is something about it.

Started with methoxetamine back in 2011. But there is something about these PCP analogues that *ring* with me. And yes this 3-Me-PCP is somehow different to 3-MeO-PCP.

Take care 🕳️🦊🪨
🦎

Love the user name, but how on earth are we gonna refer to you when we talk. Maybe Lizard?

Hole-lizard-blackmoon

On the topic of the substance naming the thread, I feel it gets far too little love. I think it's awesome, I have come to notice that I quite prefer it when snorted. It hits faster and more manic.

Last edited:
My experience with this compound is rather positive, i have only gone through 300mg though. I have got years of experience with various dissos so probably i can add some content to the thread. It is a little bit different then 3-meo-PCP for sure, it looks that it is a little bit more potent. For me the oral PG dosing RoA is the best choice because snorting can heavily damage your nostrils even in small doses it really burns the shit out of your nose. The only upside of snorting is that it comes up almost immediately and for some it might be better because of shorter duration. But still i wouldn't like to damage my nostrils with this one. Tried snorting twice, all the time with lots of pain and damage to tissues. Now i have been almos through my 300 mg which i ordered, it is addictive compound so it made me binge for couple of weeks with low to moderate doses per day. The first use after 1-2 week break from dissos was amazing. Later it was a little bit of lack luster but still pretty good. Orally it comes up 1 hr to 90 mins and the whole noticeable effect lasts for couple of hours, depending on dose. I have found out that doses around to 3-4 mg work pretty nice in background without much side-effects and is pretty much functional. It is not as stimulating as 3-MeO-PCP and also not so "edgy", on 3-MeO-PCP i have always had this HD edgy vision but with this one its more "fluffy". It enhances color's not as much as 3-MeO and is not manic as much. I have never holed on this one though, maybe because i didn't try really high doses. I can feel there is much introspection involved in this compound, it leaves you with pretty rational thinking, unlike 3-MeO-PCP. I have enjoyed mixing it with DCK also. And i have found out that 3-Me-PCP is also possible to vape to get quick intense disso rush for 1-2 hrs. But i would say my favorite RoA for this compound is oral volumetric dosing. With low doses you can socialize nicely while thinking clearly, and with moderate doses it's great for enchanting sound effects or music of gaming/films. It's like more laid back version of 3-MeO-PCP. I like that you still have hunger after ingestions unlike with Ketamine or DCK or 2F-DCK where you get no hunger at all at duration of experience. So that said it is better to function daily on, it also leaves pretty nice afterglow, the only thing i have noticed that it is doing something with blood circulation because often my feet or hands would get less of blood flowing leaving them cold. It's pretty great compound in overall it is not as manic as 3-MeO-PCP. It is pretty enjoyable, but you have to find out what dosage is best for you because there is big difference in effects between each milligram you take into your system. It is a pretty good compound if you know what you are doing. My first experience was really magical like good old 3-MeO-PCP. It feels more clear headed though and less warm, i guess the opioid activity is minimal or non existent. It looks like to get more activity in sigma receptors instead. I have never tried the original PCP but from what i have read it looks like this compound is more similar to PCP then 3-MeO-PCP. I like it because it is not as much dissociating in low doses you can remain with pretty sharp thinking, and mood is also elevated, the afterglow is also nice.. Once or twice tried high dose, without many positive effects i think in this field it looses with 3-MeO-PCP. But at low to moderate dosage its pretty damn good. And it mixes very well with DCK, then you get waves of euphoria and such things. But just watch out with dosages. It feels like sister of 3-MeO-PCP. It is very nice for introspection/chilling activities in mid range dosing, and in low doses you can be still be pretty functionable.

Looking forward to exploring this substance very soon! Will post some thoughts and updates when I have the chance. I'm very experienced with 3-MeO-PCP, O-PCE, Ketamine and dissociatives in general.

Cannot wait!