View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Small and Handy 3-Me-PCE Thread

Nervewing

Bluelighter
(Just copy/pasting the post I shared to reddit too)

A lab announced today that they will soon be selling 3-Me-PCE. This is a pretty straightforward arylcycohexylamine and follows the recent pattern of swapping in the 3-Methyl substitution as seen in 3-Me-PCP and DMXE. 3-Me-PCE was the most likely candidate to be developed next, and just looking at it and similar compounds, it is obvious that it would be active.

YILhpxX.png

I received a sample of this over a month ago and have now run many trials with it. Now that it has been announced to the public I can share the information I have gathered on it through my own trials so far!

First a note on ROAs- So far I have only tried intranasal, oral and sublingual. This stuff is wicked caustic, probably the most caustic ACH I have tried so far. My one sublingual trial left a nasty sore in my mouth that didn't heal for days. It is most potent when taken intranasally, it is a little bit less potent orally and sublingually. Snorting it hurts a lot! But the pain fades within 5 minutes. I didn't notice much damage or nosebleeds or anything so long as I didn't use it more than once or twice a week. No pain no gain!

Here is a chart for dosage and duration. This is all for intranasal dosing, and this is all just a rough estimate coming from one data point (me). It is very potent, as potent as 3-Meo-PCP or 3-Me-PCP roughly. Don't use this as an authoritative dosing chart, this is just a suggestion, if you are obtaining this in the near future please start with below my threshold dose and work your way up! For all any of us know, my own reaction could be anomalous.

Preliminary dosage chart (rough estimate, may vary a lot)

ROA: Intranasal

Threshold: 3 mg

Light: 3-5 mg

Medium: 5-15 mg

Heavy: 15+ mg

Preliminary duration chart (rough estimate, may vary a lot)

ROA: Intranasal

Onset: 20-30 mins

Comeup: .5-1 hr

Peak: 1-2 hrs

Comedown: 2-3 hrs

Total: 3-5 hrs

Trials and general comments:

First trial was with 20 mg. This initial dose was decided upon by comparing the NMDA affinity of 3-Me-PCE vs. that of 3-MeO-PCE. This wound up being a mistake. 20 mg was an overwhelmingly intense experience, so intense that my memory blacked out for a portion of it. I was 100% incapacitated, torn between a hole state in which it was difficult to move and coordinate my body and overwhelming mental turmoil from racing, disconnected and disjointed thoughts. These effects in concert made it impossible to interact with the world, there was little I could do but lie there and be subject to what felt like an overwhelming dissociative storm. If I could draw a comparison it would be related to my experiences with high doses of O-PCE or with combining 3-MeO-PCE and 3-MeO-PCP, but I was even less lucid and more just adrift in a state of confusion. The fact that I was not expecting such an intense experience only added to the confusion. I can say without a doubt that this compound is significantly more potent than 3-MeO-PCE or O-PCE. This experience was thankfully relatively brief and I was able to return to baseline within the same night. While this dosage was overwhelming and my mind was so scrambled that it was hard to really gauge the character of the compound, there is definitely something there, visual and interesting, manic and stimulating, with an appreciable amount of physical dissociation. This seems like something that is going to be very worthwhile once I settle on a ‘sweet spot’ dose well below this.

Second trial was with 10 mg. This was much more manageable and definitely more of a “sweet spot”. I would consider this dose satisfactory, a bit beyond functional. I think the true character of this drug will shine with a slightly higher dose, which I hope I will have the opportunity to explore in due time. For social settings and the like an even lower dose may be preferred, something which I also still need to explore. I watched a classic Jackie Chan movie with my partner, it was delightful and I was lucid enough to follow the plot, though it was at times confusing. It was an odd sort of dissociation that mostly sat in my head, leading me to hyperfocus on certain things and feel generally distant and detached from my surroundings, a certain essence of experiencing the world in 3rd person. I was back to baseline in about 5 hours.

There have been a number of trials since, mostly intranasal at doses ranging from 8-15 mg. I think my preferred dose is around 12-15 mg. I tried one sublingual and one oral trial at 12 mg each, and these both yielded a dull and mild experience that was lighter and more drawn out than intranasal dosing. I think its safe to say that these ROAs offer reduced potency and a longer duration, typical for the class of chemical. Other intranasal trials have mostly been in social settings or while just playing games online and the drug definitely offer something nice there. These trials haven't really revealed much more on the nature of the drug, it's a pretty straightforward one. I am writing up a full report for a single 15 mg trial that I hope to be finished with soon (also working on a report for another brand new ACH that will probably be announced soon!)

The general character of this compound seems to be one of mania, stimulation, and warmth, similar to 3-MeO-PCE and 3-MeO-PCP, though it felt a bit less introspective and insightful than those compounds. I would liken it to 3-Me-PCP, as I found that to simply be a more potent, less profound and shorter version of 3-MeO-PCP. I would say this has the same relation to 3-MeO-PCE- It has a shorter duration, (significantly) greater potency, and seemed to have less exploratory potential. But I think it has its uses as a purely recreational substance, similar to 3-Me-PCPy. This seems to be the general pattern of the 3-Methyl ACH's in fact, they are a shorter lasting and shallower version of their 3-MeO counterparts. At higher doses it becomes confusing, disorienting, and prohibitively manic and stimulating. I found myself paralyzed by the racing thoughts and overall confusion, there wasn't much room to explore and there were clearly diminishing returns at that dose. I think this compound will find its adherents within social settings, and will probably be preferred in the mid-lower range of doses.

I think I covered the bases here, I may come back and edit in more notes if I think of anything else. Happy researching!

Thanks for pioneering in this field. Currently it seems you are the edge of the dissoverse, literaly, worldwide

A shorter and more recreatinal version of 3-meo-pce sounds like a tool that I would love

How much shorter? Like 30% or 50%?

i had 3me-pcp a couplr of times now and it was the singlest stressfull disscociative experience i ever had. 3meo-pcp was extremely nice compared to this. l cannot explain this,maybe i got something different sold or maybe it is my permafried brain but it reacts well to dck as normal. its just wierd annoying dissociation without any plus side of it, i canceled it both times with some bdo. strange...

anybody similar experiences with 3me-pcp?