• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

The Shower-Bath

i tried taking a shower-bath a few days ago thanks to this thread

unfortunately the shower head above my bath is only semi-functional and half the water coming out of it goes horizontally

pretty devo :(

Last edited:
These are the best. Actually I find them to be more relaxing than normal baths. I'll put in the plug and enjoy the shower for some time, then I turn it off and lay down for some time and then repeat. awesome.

I'm basically a bath person but I use the shower to wash my hair. Whenever I get chilled to the bone I do the showerbath thing. I'm about to go traveling (third world) and one of the things I am already preparing myself for is no baths. 8o

Hey everyone! Just finished up having a late night/ early morning shower-bath. I feel great guys.

I wanted to make a thread about it because it is something I use so often to cope with my stresses. You basically put the shower on hot, yet tolerable tempearture and then put the plug in and sit or lie down. I prefer to sit down cross-legged and bow my head while facing the shower head so the water hits my head and back and drips down my arms and legs and my knob.

I love to do this usually when I am experiening post-drunken anxiety or any negative emotions. It's so great to just be in your own little world for that short time.

You can do it when your mood is good too.

And you can do it when you're feeling bad.

The shower-bath.

What have you got to lose? Try the shower bath.

IMG_0222-1.jpg

The shower bath is amazing, I love epsom salts too not gonna lie its like getting massaged by warm water!! Dont over do it tho, Mother nature wont appreciate it!

I laughed my fucking ass off reading the OP. I even posted it on my FB wall. Loved it.

This is how I take a shower every day. Usually with out plugging the hole, but occasionally I'll do that

I used to do this as a kid, but thinking about it now, I think it was just fun and enjoyable.

Reading this has made me realize that it can be helpful in the ways the OP said! I love the steam room at my gym.

I need to do this! Thanks for the post ;)

Definitely been there, and do that. It's amazing since I've found Bluelight that I'm reading stories of people who all came up with similar solutions and similar inventions regarding chemicals and how to be most efficient with their effects. We've all come up with the same novel ideas.