• P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

The Shadow People and the Dirges of Night

iridescentblack

Bluelighter
*Sleep paralysis*

-followed by rapid heartbeat and the onset of anxiety-

*You hear footsteps or voices*

-you then try to discern whether this is actually happening-

You're sleep paralyzed sometime in the dead of night when all of a sudden the proverbial shadow person walks into your house. What do you do?

I used to think the method for getting rid of shadow people was to produce a sort of patronus charm and wait until they leave. Over the years my encounters with shadow people have gotten worse. But I've gotten better. I used to be able to keep the entities at bay with a simple emission of high vibration energy, like a shield. But the episodes and attacks persisted to the point I knew I had a literal threat. A person by the name of Win has been sending them.

Here's what to do in the event of sleep paralysis: first of all remain calm. second of all do not try to move. Your body is paralyzed. think, instead, of the thought of moving. start small if you have to. fingers, then hands and arms. also, the important thing is to know you're settings and that you're okay. dreams can be controlled easily enough if you keep a calm mindset. another important thing is strategy. when it comes to combating entities it can sometimes feel like you're limited or restricted; follow your intuition and you won't make a mistake

Here's an example of what I mean:
It was some time around 9:00 and I was fast asleep. A shadow person stalked into my house. Next thing I knew I was sleep paralyzed. I tried to move before remembering what to do. I slowly guided my energy into familiar motions until I was staring it dead in the face. It seemed to retract. I waited for it to make a move and then I saw my own opportunity. I began to see potential motions of my own and I quickly followed them until the sleep paralysis was completely broken. The entity went to grab me forcefully but I was ready. I performed a self defense move to not only parry the strike but to carry the momentum into a hold. as I braced the suckers arm he went to turn around and run for it but I was steadfast. I wrestled myself onto him and without breaking my hold, followed him into a corner of my living room where he exited through the wall. I also phased through the wall as he took off in flight and carried me some distance before I woke up.

Psychic self defense is no laughing matter - unless you've got a fine sense of humor. Like I said, the key is to remain calm.

-These psychic attacks have been going on for a while because the person who has been sending these entities still wishes me dead.

-Psychic vampire attacks are not rare at all. 1 in 5 people will encounter such a terror.

-Narcissists are dangerous. They lie, cheat, steal, and manipulate. They will often try to fool you into gaining your appreciation somehow. Do not be fooled. They are not particularly clever. The only ways in which they can know you appreciate them (so they can tolerate you) is if you give in.

Be strong in these dark times.

Im seeing shadow ppl right now, am partying for quite a bit doing coke and now amp, earlyer this week I heard voices and noizes and music...

They are watching me from the darkness that emerges in the corners of the room, a darkness to which they are so much alike that you could almost call it a oneness, almost...

As days and nights go by - slowly tredding at an even paste - and Im with each passing moment catapulted deeper and deeper into a state of severe sleep deprivation and stimulant psychosis and this eary vibe is something that I, in a very twisted and even morbid sick way, enjoy quite lot, it gives me a kick and fight and flight response keeps me on edge, evermore descending in total and utter madness...

I live my life in the shadows and it is as if I woke up in a dream with a shivering reality to it, a dream from which no escape is possible and that binds and gags me and tortures me in most sadistic ways which are constructed out of pure evil.

I sold my soul to the devil in return for my hedonistic ways, and it backfired like Hell...

No shit, where is my savior? He abbondened me since birth, only in death I will find my well deserved salvation, and for now Ill entertain myself with the notion that I found my way into the sub psyche, regions which are Holy land, and nothing will take me down, I am the ultimate enbodiement of the one true survivor, a trooper without a mission who is lost in a cold and egocentric world that leaves no room for as well myself as for shadow people, I swallow the misery of this life and the next until it becomes too much and I finally unload my doom over the world and I promise; you will all suffer the way you made me suffer, an infinite eternety long, Amen and out.