• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

"The seventh heaven"( The perfect Drug cocktail)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alprazolam8129

Bluelighter
Hey Bluelighter's, i want to inform you on a Druck cocktail of a lifetime. Please do not flame me, saying that things in the cocktail are useless and stupid because, i have tested many times and it had to be in the exact order of the way i had done it the first time or the trip wouldn't be as great. Just trust me on this one guys.

Substances-

50 mg of ambien IR, snorted
+ 450mg benadryl, popped
+ about .8mg joint of mid quality marijuana, smoked
+ 70-80mg of adderall IR popped, snorted if you want.=

The best high i ever had. I still to this day call it the most potent and amazing drug cocktail. Better then ecstacy, better then opiates, better then benzos, better then amphetamines, better then acid and dxm or pcp. Guarentee you will agree 100% with me if you try it.

Effects
Positive-
-Strong real life feeling hallucinations
-3rd person view at times
-Floating; Ex. can not feel yourself walk but you have control where to go
-Extremely strong euphoria, feel's like a straight dream
-Dissociation
-Feeling that everything's perfect
-Sence of touch is increased with softness
-Feeling that you want to just say like "what's Goodd yoo." to everyone in the world.
-libido size increase, yes even after all the adderall.
-Strong sexuall thought's if in the mood (no homo)
-sex lasting forever, and still feeling good; instead of it just getting boring not busting on opiates.
-Music has very strong meanings
-You can feel the music in your body; making you want to dance etc.
-Amazing party like feeling
-Talking to yourself, thinking and seeing people around you that arn't really there talking back. (No lonelyness)
-Super comfortable anywhere you are.
-diminishes bordem
-feeling of wanting to do something.
-Sence of taste is greatly increased; water is fantastic, so is alll food.
-Since when you snorth the ambien it numbs your throat giving you the ability to drink alot more then you usually could(can also be very bad; From personal experience i had the worst hang over from ambien and 3 fourLoko's, drankem like water.)

Effects
Negative-
-Strong confusion, not knowing where you are or what's going on but you like it.
-Carelessness
-Unable to speak, your either slurring horribly or studdering like a bitch done to much coke.
-Strong urge for more of the drugs in the cocktail(either adding different ones, or adding more of the same one).
-Addiction possibility
-Little hangover in the next morning.
-Still high the next day(can also be a good thing)
-Chain smoking of cigarettes
-Terrible Amnesia; only remember certian parts of the trip.
-Possible habit forming.

Anyone tried this?
I promise you it's life changing in a good way.
I call it "The Seventh heaven"

If any questions like is it safe?
why it makes you "trip", instead of it just being another high,
or how the cocktail takes action,
Or about reactions also.
Just ask.

~Alprazolam8129

I couldn't imagine sniffing 80mgs of adderall IR, gross. I sniffed a 10 like a week ago and it was nasty. I don't recommend anyone to sniff adderall

to each heir own, i'd be happy popping a few hundredmg's of valium, a few grams of meprobamate and IV H or Morphine mixed with loprazolam for a downer session

1 gram of MDMA, 300mg of 2C-E, 2 grams of cocaine and 3 grams of ketamine and some benzos for the aftermath for a stim/psych session

both of you guys are crazy. and some poor kid is most likely going to OD on this. i know you said don't flame you, and i'm not trying to, but maybe you should add in there what type of tolerance you have to these drugs. I know if I took ambien with that high a dose of adderall alone I would probably OD, and if I took a couple hundred mgs of valium mixed with heroin and any amount of xanax I would for sure die. this is fucked up lol.

I can't imagine wanting to snort ambien and then snort adderall
on top of that adding benadryl...
the weed is whatever, goes well with a lot fo things.

I couldn't imagine sniffing 80mgs of adderall IR, gross. I sniffed a 10 like a week ago and it was nasty. I don't recommend anyone to sniff adderall

yeah i was gonna say...

the sheer amount of powder you're putting up your nose is unpleasant!

...though i do luv tha adderawl

both of you guys are crazy. and some poor kid is most likely going to OD on this. i know you said don't flame you, and i'm not trying to, but maybe you should add in there what type of tolerance you have to these drugs. I know if I took ambien with that high a dose of adderall alone I would probably OD, and if I took a couple hundred mgs of valium mixed with heroin and any amount of xanax I would for sure die. this is fucked up lol.

THIS.

Both the OP and other(s) who have posted their doses are being reckless by not qualifying their statements with their tolerance and such. If people come on here and replicate what they're reading in this thread it could seriously be dangerous.

I'd like to ask you to re-post this in the Trip Reports board, and I will not re-post it myself, because the responses are not friendly to trip reports, and please be careful in your adventures my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.