L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The schoolgirl look

MynameisnotDeja said:
jp_scgrls_04.jpg

^Id prefer slightly longer skirts, but the socks are the kind I was talking about..the big bulky white..I think thats so damn cute for some reason..

schoolgirl.jpg

add a cute navy blazer to those and thats pretty much exactly what I mean..id wear my skirt a bit longer tho.

The socks on those girls make me want to just die. I love them.

Damn SLM's school girl pic was super super hot!!
Your man is extremely lucky.

Schoolgirls have never done anything for me. I like women to wear "edgier" fare...

FUTURAmike said:
The socks on those girls make me want to just die. I love them.

Yes! Me too! I really wanna start wearing them, does anyone know where they could be purchased? Maybe Ill do a search on "loose socks" and see what comes up..

what happens if you dont have the glue? I mean, dont they just fall down more? Ill pm ya thanks! :)

When did this become a sexy toobsock's thread? Let's get back to the issue at hand Scoolgirl look,obsession,pics......ummmm....pics.

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
Okay, please don't laugh.

Oh and remember..... I was dressed up to go to a Saints and Sinners ball , a swinger's event..... not your regular party. Hence the necessity for the exposed boobies =D

33788schoolgirl1.jpg

33788schoolgirl2.jpg

Damn woman, you pull that off to perfection

I think the school girl thing is fucken gold, but only on women who can pull it off, like SLM.

In my more tender years I worked with a group of guys who went out to those 30+ gigs (should/ve been 40+ IMO) and I got suckered into going with em one night, trouble is when you're like only 19, older sleazy women seem to dig your youth a whole lot more and I was accosted by this withered old prune of women dressed up as a school girl sucking a lolly pop (icko) hell bent on tapping into my youth stick, luckily I managed to escape the whole scenario with a perfectly timed "I need the mens room" then some sublime evasive manoveurs thru a densely packed club.
My faith in the school girl was temporarily in tatters, however I went to a gig some weeks later that had the SG theme going on, whence my faith was duly restored thanks to a fine effort on behalf of 500+ 19-23 yr olds all wearing they're old uniforms.... heaven!

If you're looking for some decent,not to mention very hot outfits,go to 3wisheslingerie.com. Good God does this site have some hot ass uniforms.

Haha. School girl outfits are well hot, my GF supprised me on saturday by dressing up as one, it was so horny :) She also brought up a load of toys and some champagne as well which made for a pretty interesting night. I wish i had a photo to show you lot....

The simple answer to this one is....maybe because schoolgirls are the horniest sluts around!!!! these days esp...fuken little hoes