The real & classic hip-hop colosseum thread v. Shady

honestly one of my favorite album titles/covers of all time

sums up a lot of my life in a single title/picture

also a decent album, I have a lot of love for Slug - great cerebral rapper and innovator

"set the freak show loose on your nipple and watch the whole fuckin titty ripple"

Last edited:

honestly one of my favorite album titles/covers of all time

sums up a lot of my life in a single title/picture

also a decent album, I have a lot of love for Slug - great cerebral rapper and innovator

"set the freak show loose on your nipple and watch the whole fuckin titty ripple"

I love sunshine

I literally just noticed this after you linked the video....
just some random fact... her shirt says LFTR PLLR which references this song about young love (great song):

I thought it was about about a bad hangover turning into a great day or something

okay i;m lost
lol wat bro u high?

the shirt the girl is wearing in the sunshine video says LFTR PLLR

Before that video Slug made a song called Lifter Puller (LFTR PLLR)

Lifter Puller is about young love, relationships and women.... hence the cute girl in the video wearing a shirt with that song name

clear rip off of gin n' juice..... whatever still good

literally almost word for word a rip off of snoop and ice cube................ o_O

cool you got man tits like me, doesn't mean you can rip off rap and get away with it

idk who this guy is but I hate him already

lol wat bro u high?

the shirt the girl is wearing in the sunshine video says LFTR PLLR

Before that video Slug made a song called Lifter Puller (LFTR PLLR)

Lifter Puller is about young love, relationships and women.... hence the cute girl in the video wearing a shirt with that song name
I get it.now... i think.lool

clear rip off of gin n' juice..... whatever still good

literally almost word for word a rip off of snoop and ice cube................ o_O

cool you got man tits like me, doesn't mean you can rip off rap and get away with it

idk who this guy is but I hate him already
u high.?its a Rip off ice cube it wa
Was a good day.