The real & classic hip-hop colosseum thread v. Shady

This is the sample taken from that song.......see without the oldies there'd be no Hip Hop

Don't like any of the rappers in this song but kendrick Respect to Prostitutes

sewerslide.666mg - id like to see RA vs eminmum that would be cool I would be rooting 4 RA

That would be insane, yes!

I know some gobby motherfuckers are trying to create beef between the two, but i've heard em both speak about each other and its nothing but respect. a collaboration would be outta this world. I'd be rooting for RA too!

sewerslide.666mg - id like to see RA vs eminmum that would be cool I would be rooting 4 RA

That would be insane, yes!

I know some gobby motherfuckers are trying to create beef between the two, but i've heard em both speak about each other and its nothing but respect. a collaboration would be outta this world. I'd be rooting for RA too!
fuckyeah I'm not a fan of em but I know he had talent just not my style, I don't think any raper is "the best " same with bands

fuckyeah I'm not a fan of em but I know he had talent just not my style, I don't think any raper is "the best " same with bands

I quite like Em but he does get a little too cheesy at some points, the dude's definitely talented though

yeh its hard to pick a best of everything so to speak. music depends on my mood and I'm in the mood for RA! Its been on repeat since it came out!

excuse me, but just one more RA if you'll allow. this is just class beyond beyond belief

that Christopher Hitchens quote is just amazing 😍