• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television The Puppy Bowl

poopie

Bluelighter
yeah, i know this is way late, but did anyone else catch the "puppy bowl" on animal planet on superbowl sunday?

aaaaannnndd, then there was the kitten halftime?

if ya did miss it, turns out you can buy it on dvd.

just wanted to see if i'm the only easily amused idiot out there.

0 goddamn replies?!

I'm here to inform you that you're all going to hell.

Enjoy.

puppies!!!

I actually like football, so I tune in and watch, and only change if the game sucks.. but I often flip back and forth to the puppybowl. Cos I mean. PUPPIES.

There's going to be a kittenbowl this year too apparently :)

O/T: you're bumping your thread from 2006? :p

I did a search to see if there was a Puppy Bowl thread, before starting one.

When I bartended, one TV always stayed on the PB, mostly because I'm a selfish asshole.

And, they've been doing a kitten half-time show for awhile. I need to go set my DVR.

Love the puppy bowl, even though the puppies are horrible at it.

I'd like to see squirrel monkeys give it a try. I've seen them all over Fort Lauderdale and they seem smarter than many humans. I was thinking of keeping one but I heard it's like having a two year old child for the next forty years.

if ya did miss it, turns out you can buy it on dvd.

lol

How long does this puppy bowl go for? I feel like it would fit into a 30 second commercial

Like the Bud Bowl. Remember the Bud Bowl?

I was just looking at it in my guide and it's six hours! Fuck! IDK if it's all the actual game though...

im gunna watch the puppybowl insted of the superbowl as I always do because football is boring as fuck to watch

^ I tuned in from here in Australia, and was amazed how boring it was, it didn't seem close at all, and we didn't get the ads from over there so I had to watch all the boring local ads we usually see.

But that game didn't hold my attention at all, apart from not knowing any of the players or the rules, the one sided score just made it seem rather one sided (from what I could work out).. Too many pads also :D Whimps.

^This is a game where you're supposed to knock the shit out of the other guy as hard as you physically can lol. The rules are a little different than aussie football.

Yeah.. hehe..

This would hold my attention more -

Lingerie-Football-League--008.jpg