Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

The psycho in your head

Lebethion6

Greenlighter
Ok so I’ve been using for years on and off but it’s crazy. Every time I take a hit I go back to that spot where I left off and allot of the times I can ignore it. But there’s times that the psychosis gets real. I guess we all have our own Truman moments but still my question is why does our mind create this fictional world. It’s hard to flip the switch off. Do we all have the same trip? Or is it just me. Obviously people gonna say you smoked out, it’s time to stop, and all that but I literally take 2 hits and I’m up for like 3 days and on day 2 the psychosis hits and then day 3 is a struggle. Like last night my head would say someone’s gonna barge in the room and kidnap you. Like ok cause you that important that someone’s gonna kidnap you so I left the door wide open and payed in bed obviously struggling to get to bed but once I did I woke up and felt accomplished hahaha that not everything that Is in your head especially the “voices” aren’t real but dam it’s hard to break internal dialogue. Especially when you don’t want to trip yourself out.

it is just you - you should probably stop tripping - it doesn't sound like you're too stable overall - no offense, just being honest

idk maybe it’s all the family drama over the years that I can’t just ignore cause you know it’s family but yeah I figured it’s just me and I’m ok with that hahaha. I used to be IV but when I realized that the trip was starting to make me disabled in life I dropped it. The comedowns were horrible. I couldn’t hide the fact that I was too lit to be around anyone and just became a hermit. When I’m with people my mind believes what they say and as much as I try to fight off the inseption I can’t. And now that I’m doing my own thing I realize it’s not everyone else it’s just me. And that’s what happens to the thinker. You run around the maze looking for the center of the laberinth and end up in the dark corners of my subcontious

Trust me I look at the pice and say out loud I hate you. Or I take 2 hits and break it throw it away and just ride it out. It happens every month or so. Hasn’t become an everyday thing “yet” and that’s where I don’t wanna be, all sprung thinking “they” are watching and “they” know what’s going on, that they are using V2k to fuk with me it becomes a real nightmare at times. Yeah I hate it hahahaha but when you hit a rough patch it helps “spoken like a real addict” defending the cause. DAM yeah I’m over it hahahaha

well if you think you've still got ahold on everything, then who am i to say....just be careful with yourself - the good thing is that you see something might not be right, and knowing is half the battle right?

It’s been more than 7 years in the struggle in and out. Most of the times I didn’t want out but my family would take the decision for me so now that I’m “figuring” it out I’m frightened to end up back where I was. So yeah notincong that there’s an issue is half the battle. Now I just gotta keep focused on my goals and stop living in my dreams.

You need to recognize when the drugs start doing you, and when to stop.

Psychosis is fucking terrifying, and should not be something you feel lightly about like some side effect of taking psychedelics.

I DONT take it lightly trust me when ever I hit psychosis I get rid of iT and do my best to keep myself together and get myself out of they stage cause once I start to believe what’s going on in my head is real. Shit I’m a goner

By getting rid of the source then I take half a zannax flip the tv on and play something that I’ve already seen so I can ride the train back to safety without having all the wheels fall off

By getting rid of the source then I take half a zannax flip the tv on and play something that I’ve already seen so I can ride the train back to safety without having all the wheels fall off
Xanax won't save you from psychosis my friend. Doesn't work like that. Psychosis is not a bad trip you can ride out by taking more drugs.

Shit I wish ahahaha but no everything that I said I hereby declare it true believe me or not like real shit they tried to toy me all night so I would stay up and not sleep and when I did stay they booked it and not I’m like hmmm I’m missing something and or someone. I heard him in the hallway I heard him posted outside and may I remind you that a quick reality check is bessary to make sure there are no auditive or visual hallucinations. I plugged my ears and the sound intact was from outside the window where there’s a hallway where there’s a gate that does not go anywhere almost like a DEAD END. But yeah I’m good I know who what where and why I am and all I’m bummed about is this happened and sublime plays today Dam :(

Other people on here seem to know you more than I.
Two hits of what?

I used to know a guy with schizophrenia. It would have been better if he did no drugs, but he got by still doing some drugs.
Psychedelics were out. No stimulant use over a day, really none. Downers... well they gave him a bunch of those. Shitty ones, but he could still do downers.
All I would do is smoke pot with him (after a trip or two, whew). He occasionally got kinda weird, but it wasn't too bad.

This isn't really drug knowledge but I feel it may be quite applicable here.

Often times mental issues do not tend to show up until late late puberty or early adulthood. Early 20s if I had to put a #.

This is often around the time people start playing around with psychedelics and such. Too many psychedelics absolutely seem to bring out any underlying mental condition when abused. (schizophrenia especially, just from experience). Stimulant abuse will MAKE YOU SCHIZO (not really) just sleep induced psychosis; but it looks pretty similar....

I guess I am mostly throwing a vouch on what brokendownpalace said.

BTW Brokendownpalace -- I have known many such people as you described. Enough it started to make me paranoid even though I believe I have a pretty solid brain. (LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU lol) and began to only trip acid at home........after awhile I simply could not afford to not be responsible for 8-10 hours. I sware every time I trip an unrelated catastrophe comes up that ppl think only I am fit to deal with....Im not exactly the "go to" guy either. I guess I am for my mother, which is who I gave it up for.

damn I need some lsd and a hotel room. Yes...... they can cater to any problems she may encounter while I trip my balls off.. (sacrifice within reason lol).