The Psybient/psydub thread.

I guess this stuff is more well known based off youtube views but I just spent time with it for the first time and it makes me so emotive on its own I think it might feel pretty beautiful during an experience too.

yup carbon based lifeforms is amazing had some good trips with it in 2018

yup carbon based lifeforms is amazing had some good trips with it in 2018
Cool man I just had one and checked out stuff from this thread with it and it was awesome. Its all I listened to, sometimes it was kinda intense and also extremely beautiful and moving, and groovy haha. It definitely takes you places.
I was pretty into the live version of this, the live instruments give it a different vibe and make it feel awesome to me.

I think this comes close to/or under psybient or psybass or something close to the thread title.

Pretty unique stuff. I dont think anyone else makes it actually

pretty cool radio player i just found randomly. Very similar to winamp and diFM, alot of the same stations. Really basic build, quite cool actually. Its called RadioSure.

The links all good aswell hahah. Looks so suss but its fine, websites professional and add free/pop up free :) :) :)

Last edited:
I can't get enough of the live versions of this kind of music, it always translates so good vs the album versions. From Hallucinogen to Shpongle to this Ott stuff, they are cool versions to listen to but with video its awesome seeing them play instruments/synths and seeing people blissing out in the audience makes me feel happy haha.