• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids **The Oxycontin Mega Thread.** - Can't find your thread? Its in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lacey k said:
Oh yea maybe we should post the official microwave trick in here for anyone that dont know about it (for refining tevas to make them better to snort.)

Have you actually used this method before and verified it works? I saw one other person post that method in another thread about Tevas. I'm not trying to discount what he/she said in the other thread, just want someone else to verify it before I start messing around with a $20-$50 pill. Thanks.

Honestly, I would prefer Purdue, like everyone else. Teva's are not bad though. If the teva's were cheaper, and they usually, i just get the Tevas. Oc is expensive enough. I don't need to raise my habit with quick rls opiates all the time. Fact is, there is 80mg of oxycontin in that pill, and lab tests prove that it is at least very similair to purdue with the amount of drug rlsed in ur blood.

Now of course, I would never sniff a Teva, only crush and eat. And if you spend that extra 5 minutes REALLY crushing it, it is 90% as good as eating a crushed purdue. I still get that other 10% though, it pays off in keeping me well longer. And, I would sniff anything but a teva. OC has higher oral bioavaibility anyway. Sniffing it feels good, but there will soon be a time when you need to cut back, if you are not there already.

Oxycodone Bioavailability - Sniffing vs Eating

I have a question which some of you may find intresting to discuss regarding oxycodone bioavailability. Why is intranasal administration of oxycodone condisered less bioavailable then eating it? Because what doesn't absorb in your mucus membranes drips down into your stomach where it should absorb just like eating the oxy would. Will someone please explain why insufflating is not considered at least equal to eating in bioavailability. Is this is a stupid question? Someone please expain. :\

using oxycodone orally is more efficient, both from experience and from checking the bioavailability of both.

note: some people swear that intranasal use is better, usually this is because some people have a fixation on snorting substances, and because the initial rush may be stronger. I will try to find some sort of source backing up my statement, but i remember having reading before that orally has 2x the bio.

^ Yes I know that. You didn't anwser my question. I want to know how sniffing isn't equal to eating because what you sniff drips down into your stomach and if it wasn't absorbed in your nose it should absorb in your stomach. So snorting THEORETICALLY should be equal to snorting. We all know it isn't. I want someone to tell me WHY NOT?

Because the part that does get absorbed in the nose membranes is less bioavailable and the part that drips down is more ( like oral). But oral oxycodone is higher because you are not losing any at all.

From my experiences i have noticed that they both last about the same for me both intranasally and orally . ive never had oxycodone last for more than 5 hours for me either way . but i do enjoy snorting it because i do enjoy the warm rush and it also last as long as oral for me but again remember each person is different it doesnt matter wether or not about bioavailability it depends on how each person reacts to the drug . the only thing i notice is that with intranasal dosages my tolerance sky rockets alot faster .

so Endo's were the larger round ones? Those were the first kind I ever tried and they are still my favorite. It just seemed like they absorbed in your nose so well. Plus they broke up very fine (although I guess the Purdue ones are just as good in most aspects). Teva's just really piss me off. I mean, I still like snortin them, but as a regular IV oc user, nothing is more disappointing than going to pick up some oxy's and receiving a Teva :( The Purdue 80's are awesome though also.

The new OCs are out

Just saw at the pharmacy where i live, which is 10 min out of Philadelphia, PA, and from two phone calls from my dealers that they have OC 60s in stock. They are a bright red color. Kind of look like the 'angry smiley' on the right side when you post a new thread. lol

I know theres been plenty of hype around here about the new ones coming out. But i know for a fact that they are in now, because i have about 20 in my possesion. No word on the brown 15s yet, but im sure if the 60s are out than the 15s are too. Since they are both manufactured by the same company and introduced in the same press release.

Merged a new post in. Its the one before this by Nick Nitro. New doses are out, according to him.

Discuss, kiddies.

The 15s are actually grey and the brown ones are the 30s . This is good tho anyword on their availability in canada . because i may get my doctor to change my dosage of 3 x 20mg a day to 2x 30 mg a day cuz the 20s dont control my pain long enough ...

Yep the 30s are out up here in the Northwest..
Its great getting to sample some new treats =D

Interestin. Yesterday i was talkin to somebody about it and he said he had oxy 60s. I said bullshit, it must be roxis. he said na its oxys, so i kept my mouth shut, and look here there does seem to be 60s so Im glad I didnt argue with him and act a fool. Cant wait to see these shits.

i work at a pharmacy and read a letter to the owner talking about the new oxycontin dosages... they are 15, 30 and 60mg, so no more 40's or 80's or not for long at least.... but still OC's have been non-existant for the past 6-8 months where i live.... all that's around is endocet and roxicodone...

awesome :)

that's exactly what i meant! Now this really is the oxy-megathread, and should be refered to when someone's asking double-questions about OC, cause this is really informative!

enoughorangejuice? said:
i work at a pharmacy and read a letter to the owner talking about the new oxycontin dosages... they are 15, 30 and 60mg, so no more 40's or 80's or not for long at least.... but still OC's have been non-existant for the past 6-8 months where i live.... all that's around is endocet and roxicodone...

What makes you think that they're getting rid of the 40mg and 80mg version? I just thought they created the new ones (15, 30 & 60) to make dosing more accurate, not as any sort of replacement for the other doses...

johanneschimpo said:
What makes you think that they're getting rid of the 40mg and 80mg version? I just thought they created the new ones (15, 30 & 60) to make dosing more accurate, not as any sort of replacement for the other doses...

This is correct. If you go to the Purdue website, you can see pics of all of the currently produced Oxycontin pills. 40s and 80s aren't going anywhere. Just made a few new dosages for people who required something in between. The 60s are bright ass red and look delicious, heh.

Roxicodone 15s - better to IV, oral or plug?

I'm looking for length of effects, not necessarily to hit the hardest. I have the yellow 15s

Status
Not open for further replies.