• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Official Pop Popavich Appreciation Thread

i would indeed like to meet him.

he should come out and get trashed with us when i'm in sydney. yes, yes he should.

I don't know who the hell Popavich is, but John Locke is the MAN! Way to oppose authoritarianism, you big pimp.

miss slingshot said:
Whether it be completely fucked up, feeling out of place in a poser pub or excitingly explaining the fabulousness of his yet to be christened glass dining table, Pop is one very kewl , funny, thoughtful, intelligent (not to mention downright spunky ;) individual. =D

I look forward to many an insane mission with the man with the most amazing, never-ending cocktail bar ever created!......(this may or may not be the reason behind the earlier gushing compliments ;)

Word to everything you said there sweetie.

And yes - that home-made cocktail bar is AMAZING! I had the honours of experiencing a night with Pop, FaTz, a sleeping Muzby and a countless supply of alcoholic beverages... couldn't believe my good fortune. Not only did I meet some of the BEST people I've met in a while - I went on a journey with them into lala land!

Share the love!!

Thanks for all the nice words guys. :D

I've been really lucky to meet so many great BlueLighters, and I've made some fantastic friends who have changed my life in very positive ways. It's great to hear that I have had a positive impact on some of those around me as well.

FaTz, you know you're always welcome to come around and visit us, I'll even try and remember to have some chicken wrapped in Colby for when you get here. ;)

Oh i just found this thread..... Yippy Yah Yah

Without getting too emotional... ;) The first time i met pop he yabbered in ma ear about countless things and just warmed up to me so instantly!

As i already mentioned to him, hes replaced a massive hole in my heart created by those Ive left behind in perth. His friendship is definately one of a kind.

Hooooraaaaaa for Poppy!

Not to forget to mention all the craziness we been up to..... Like k'in off our heads and building a swinging chair thingo ma bobby... that should have taken us about 1 hour or so.. in about 4 hours! LOL what a fucking classic.

You rock poppy!!! :)

*smooch* (on the cheek of course....) *smiles at witch doctor*

MooShiE said:
Oh i just found this thread..... Yippy Yah Yah

Without getting too emotional... ;) The first time i met pop he yabbered in ma ear about countless things and just warmed up to me so instantly!

As i already mentioned to him, hes replaced a massive hole in my heart created by those Ive left behind in perth. His friendship is definately one of a kind.

Hooooraaaaaa for Poppy!

Not to forget to mention all the craziness we been up to..... Like k'in off our heads and building a swinging chair thingo ma bobby... that should have taken us about 1 hour or so.. in about 4 hours! LOL what a fucking classic.

You rock poppy!!! :)

*smooch* (on the cheek of course....) *smiles at witch doctor*

^^^^
Huh??

rock on. 1.5 hours at work is a phenomenal effort for a monday, i'm very proud of you
29.gif

oh, so i have met this guy a few times, he posted under my name and took god fuckin awful photos

but fuck he is funny...

he should come to sydney more often!

Mr Samadhi & I had the pleasure of meeting Pop a few weeks ago. He's an amazing person, extremely interesting (we had awesome chats over the course of the night/day), he gives AMAZING hugs and is very generous with them...which i love, being an affectionate person myself. I can't wait to spend more time with him in the future, and it really pisses me off that we're an almost 2 hr flight away from him, because it's just so easy to be around him, he's just wonderful.

In the too short a time that we all had to hang out, he showed himself to be a giving, caring person. Meeting Pop was definitely one of the highlights of our trip to Melbourne, and we can't wait till he comes up to QLD! :D

I can only hope to meet Pop one day... I've always enjoyed his posts in the Aus forums, not to mention he's a stud. :)

hmmm.. how have i not seen this thread???

three thumbs up for that man..

afterall, i don't know anyone else who would make me sleep in the back seat of a car so he could go get sex... :p

=D

Bump!!

I have already posted why I think this guy is so great in another thread, but it's good to see I'm not the only one who thinks so!!

:)

I was wondering what happened to this thread, nice bump.

Word up to Popavich, the king of the BLers :D I can't wait to be partying with this mofo again! =D Within the next 12 months if all goes according to plan ;) :D