The official 2003 UK+Europe Bl meetup, bham, fri 24th oct

Just got the email. One question. For the second half of the night does the place require any kind of specific atire? ie any "no trainers" rules? Because I was planning on coming in just my "comfortable casual" clothes ie jeans, tshirt etc so if they need something a bit more non-casual then I'll have to bring something to put on instead or come in different clothes.

no, wear what you like:) Of course I'll be disappointed if people aren't cybered up to the max but that's just me;). It's our event, we say what goes:).

As to ladies shaking their booty.. I'm sure we'd like to see some of you sexy fellas shakin your groove thangs too *grin*.. maybe a little 'shake-off' is in order? I vote C Divinity and Hedonistic Angel represent for the ladies;)

Once again, the email with all the details has been sent - if you didn't get it contact me NOW!

Oh yes.. the playlist above is still partly accurate but partly not.. I figure we'll sort it on the night - everyone will get a slot though!

hijinx said:
no, wear what you like:) Of course I'll be disappointed if people aren't cybered up to the max but that's just me;).

I'll just be wearing UV body paint then :D

We wish you were there too! I shall call one of my butterflies (you'll see what I mean in the photos) Kandykorn, then you can be there in spirit!

You have to be on the list or be with someone who is on the list to get in or know one of the people on the door, Nursey or myself personally. But since you've said you're interested I can put you down:) If you want the address you will have to email or pm me with your email addy. It's not too late for people to say they want to come, you just have to let me know by Thursday. I won't have much time to be online on Friday.

Imagine the bathroom:

- Hey, does anyone have a bill so I can snort this blow?

- Dude, look at your eyes, you're FUCKED.

- DRUGS!!!! Weeeee

or maybe not.

:)

Just remember people, the toilet bowl is not a source of water for your heroin shots :p

Just realised I've Jase's and Medi's mobile numbers still on my phone from the summer.

hey is anyone driving there from london? im an 18 year old girl lookin for a ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i waas gonna take the train but that will seriously damage my funds for other things, which will not be fun =P hehe if you wouldnt mind givin me a ride, i can chip in for gas and all.. my e-mial is [email protected]
thanks a bunch
kate

Well with all this drug talk i'm glad I kept the venue secret:p i hope you're not going to be this freaking obvious on the night:p

~30 hours until my train leaves

=D

I'm gonna be everyone's sitter. I'll be the one sitting in the corner sipping on a diet coke. 8)

Originally posted by AlphaNumeric
Just remember people, the toilet bowl is not a source of water for your heroin shots :p

Just realised I've Jase's and Medi's mobile numbers still on my phone from the summer.

if you need to knbow anything give me a call but I wont be there till later as I have a field trip :(

Aparently so did I, but amazingly I can recall most of the night. :)

Thanks to hijinx for running around organizing everything and putting up with a houseful of messed up people. Thanks to everyone for putting on a good show. Fun day/night. :)