• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the nfl 11-12 prediction thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you say the Steelers dont need a win? If the Steelers keep winning they could still get the #1 seed in th AFC, dont forget they are tied for first in wins despite being swept by the Ravens.

Its a huge game for both teams, and its a damn shame that there are injuries on both sides of the ball. Carlos Rodgers (our #1 corner who is having a great year) is banged up as well as the almighty himself, Patrick Willis, being questionable.

If I had it my way both teams would be playing at full strength so all the haters would stfu if the niners win. Looks like Woodley will be playing last I heard, so that's one positive for the Steelers.

i'm also surprised at everyone picking philly over the jest. what changed? even page 2 & yahoo are taking jest.

Philly has never lost to the jets in franchise history. That being said I am also picking the Jets.

I've been saying to my friends all week that I thought the Giants were going to lose. I don't know why I stuck with picking them over Washington, but it was stupid considering that I could have made up a game since I think everyone picked the Giants too.

philly wins
detroit wins
arizona wins

hinesdance.gif

awesome, bro. Det won by a point, zona won in overtime. You *thought* they were easy calls to make.

As for philly— they're so uneven. I only picked them because of how little faith I have in the Jets.

New England and Seattle were considerably easier calls to make, IMO.

this is where I suggest that if they were so easy, you'd be doing better— and lets not drag the rams into this please.

if thumping jax means your team gets to go on and punch above its weight for a week, then I'm all for it. Falcons play the saints in a week.

i find that picking the winners is considerably easier on monday than on saturday...

:)

alasdair

man - i got fucking tore up this week.

i couldn't wait to get in here and brag about picking oakland, and then the damn lions put together a 98 yard drive to win.

just changed my pick back to Pittsburgh. thanks to Houston and Baltimore shitting the bed, the Steelers have a reason to win, and a hobbled Big Ben will be motivated to play. sucks to have our Pro Bowl Center Maurkice Pouncey out. Pittsburgh's really beat up. a victory tonight would be HUGE

week 15
alasdairm 10-6
Pander Bear 10-6
suburu 10-6
3,4-dihydro 9-7
Care 9-7
China Rider 9-7
Tommyboy 9-7
ChickenScratch 8-8
home team 9-7
Methadone84 9-7
Pegasus 9-7