Film & Television

Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television The *NEW* Real World: Las Vegas is FAKE (100%)

Herbal~Jah

Ex-Bluelighter
I know most of you guys, well if your intelligent and know how the television industry works, already know that this show is 100 percent FAKE. If you wanna know more just ask.

Just wanted to let you guys know that it is INDEED fake, totally with scripts and all... i promise you!

Yeah of course the other ones were most likely 100 percent fake also. I am just saying this season we actually have proof..

btw I hate the show, im just saying....

alasdairm....the real irony here is that the show is called The "Real" World...

cos.jpg

I haven't watched this shit since MTV actually played music videos. So I've never actually watched this shit.

I haven't watched since they stopped airing headbangers ball & yo! mtv raps

This.

Stop watching MTV anyway. I know their shows are at least partially scripted, but they're 100% idiotic and scientifically proven to reduce your IQ score.

^^^^^^^^^^^

This! I use to watch the Real World back in 1998 along with MTV spring break while I would pop MDMA with my gf & sit around & enjoy the younger years. Stuff gets old quick. I cant believe they brought that show back.

I know alot of people loved Bevis & Butthead but that was the last straw for me, no more MTV, I thought you had to be a retard to watch that show & no offense to the mentally challenged.