Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The New QLD Laws and Vendors

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Future

Bluelighter
There's quite a large online business operating in QLD at the moment, selling incense, pills and powder. They have a huge collection and it's all synthetic. My mate gave me some of the powder to try, I honestly thought it was gonna be crap but I was very wrong. It felt exactly like MDMA, eye wobbles, empathy with a smooth comedown, I even re-dosed and rolled for another 4 hours. Slept like a baby and rolled again the next day. Reminded me of the first time I had pure MDMA. I've tried Methylone, Mepherdrone and all the other popular RC's but this stuff didn't compare.

I think it's awesome that these products are high quality and easy to obtain but what I don't understand is how they are still operating with this new law. The company insist that they are in it for the long haul and aren't going anywhere. It just seems too good to be true, this company has been running for 4+ months as a registered business they even have staff working for them.

Does anyone else find this suspicious? There's been plenty of raids lately but for some reason this business still stands strong.

If this business does go down even though the owner is positive it won't, what will happen to all his staff and what about the customers?

To cut it short; if it's a drug analog/derivative, then it's covered by the analog laws (assuming it's MDxx or some RC variable). If it's not a drug analog, then it'd have much more attention than from a shotty QLD "business", and would subsequently be covered by laws ASAP. Either way, I wouldn't risk it.

We don't allow the speculation of contents of legal highs and while you aren't directly asking for that, guessing the legality of anything they sell would require speculation as to what they contain otherwise how would one form an opinion on its likely legal status. For this reason I am closing the thread.

The site seems very suspicious to me. Your safest bet is to not order from dubious sites like this. I honestly doubt that if/when they get busted the cops will get their sales logs and go prosecute all their past customers, especially not when the company is telling customers the products are legal. I do think though that if they did a domestic postal search and found an order en route to your address that contained something illegal there is a chance you would be prosecuted for it though. Bear in mind that is all speculation and I am far from a legal expert.

Status
Not open for further replies.