• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps Thread v.STREETS IS WATCHING....

Stamp name: Skull Gang
Stamp Color: Blue or Black... I forget
Stamp Graphic (if any): Some intricate design below the word "Skull" and above the word "Gang." Also, the letter "u" in the word "Skull" was actually a little skull.
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Light tan and powdery.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: All bags were neatly stamped and had a pretty cool design.
Quantity of Product: 5-6/10
Quality of Product:5-6/10
Other comments: I did these bags after approx a month of being clean from all opiates, and 2 ived had me feeling decent but the high went away quick.

Stamp name: Sleepy's
Stamp Color: Black
Stamp Graphic (if any): Wikipedia refers to it as the "sleepysman," but it's the logo for the mattress company Sleepy's
Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Light tan and powdery.
Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Neat stamp and tape.
Quantity of Product: 7/10
Quality of Product: 7/10
Other comments: This stuff was really weird... When mixed with water it became like a milky coffee color, but then when heated and mixed again it cleared up and came up normal color thru cotton and gave a nice high.

These bags are almost definitely from the Bronx and are brought upstate.

*Welcome to the site! This is not a social thread, so please keep this to stamps and stamp related chit chat only. This is your soft warning. -thizzer*

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a friendly reminder, this thread is NOT for socializing, NOT for sourcing, and NOT for posting anything other than stamp reviews, or stamp questions (like "have you heard anything about ____"). I suggest everyone reads the Stamp Thread rules which can be found on the first post of this thread. Warnings and Infractions will be given out to those who break these rules so i suggest you watch what you're posting so you don't find yourself with one! Have a great day! -Thizzer

-----
For socializing related to heroin culture, or basic heroin questions (that cant fit in OD/BDD) check out these threads:

Basic Heroin Culture Questions
General Heroin Use Habits MEGA THREAD

Last edited:
Black Rabbit
Little black rabbit outline
Blue bag
qual: 7/10
quant: 4/10
color: Darker tan
good stuff.
Wilmington report

I understand the rules of this thread and will post according to them or will receive a warning/infraction

Last edited by a moderator:
**GARBAGE ALERT**

STAMP: THE KING (hot pink)

GRAPHIC: Crown

This shit is so rediculously cut, that it doesnt even do anything.

I would say it was TOTALLY fake, but a 5 bag shot got me off "E"

for a little bit. I got more out of doing cottons that I saved for times

like this where I dont have anything at all. Risky, but Im desperate.

Yo, Thizzer u goin easy on em;)

If anybody dont remember how this thread almost got shut the fuck down a little while ago, let me refresh your memory cuz its one wrong post from happenin again.

I dont kno why i got to come back here after a few days and see so many damn edits , but that shit cant be happenin in here.

IF YOU DO ANY OF THESE THINGS:

ASK FOR A SOURCE
OFFER A SOURCE
POST A LOCATION MORE DETAILED THAN THE NAME OF THE CITY U COPPED IN
NAME PRICES
POST ABOUT UNRELATED BULLSHIT SUCH AS SUBOXONE, WHERE TO BUY NEEDLES, AND ANY OTHER IRRELEVANT CRAP

THIS THREAD WILL GET CLOSED FOR HOWEVER LONG WE FEEL LIKE IT TAKES PPL TO LEARN THEIR LESSON.

Go head, post some dumb shit and see this bitch get shut down so nobody can enjoy it. Not only that but whoever is the cause of the thread gettin closed will be named and publicly ridiculed in the last post lol.

Im serious, this thread was runnin nice and tight for a while and now theres a bunch of jokers shittin it up with bullshit comments and sourcing again, that dont belong here and if it happens one more time and I see it, say goodbye to this thread

yo guys lets not get this shit shut down...

so new stuff the last few days

name: tuna fish
stamp: just says tuna fish in green
bag: fairly neat folded
quantity: id say its close to average, 6/10
quality: these fuckin things burn like shit (cuz i blow em ) and i have never had ones ever that burn like these, but they do a good job too... id say 7.5/10

name: wall street
stamp: wall street written in red with a dollar bill above the name
bag: not very neat, uneven, not folded well
quantity: again, close to the same size as almost all bags i get, 6/10
quality: these are pretty good too, dont burn like the tuna fish do, but pretty good none the less 7/10

these 2 plus the last one i posted about a few days back have been some of the best bags out of pburgh in months in my opinion...

dumb bitch in green
7/10... its the same as the top 10
6/10 size
like he said up top... not the best but its def good... id get em again... im searching for the green gucci that are being talked about. they sound amazing so hopefully ill find em.

espn blue stamp
garbage shit i was lucky enough to get to switch em cuz my man is cool like that lol. but they are the vitamin smelling shit... def stay away. they are in reg size bags but verry flimsy and they look official. just a warning.

Pittsburgh, PA

Stamp Name: Got To Have It (green font)
Graphic: None
Quality: 7/10( I haven't used in a while but my tolerance is pretty much high all the time it seems now, but basically two got me high, and then a 3rd later in the day deffintaly put me into some nice nods)
Quanity: 5/10

deffintaly not bad its been along time since I called my man, and hopefully he keeps getting stuff like this, and hopefully I can keep using only friday and saturday too >_>

name: wall street
stamp: wall street written in red with a dollar bill above the name

I cant believe those bags are still going around. Havent seen them in almost a year.

STAMP: FALL OUT

GRAPHIC: Guy sitting with his head hanging down.

COUNT: 8/10 Nice!

QUALITY: 8.5/10 REALLY nice rush. Good shit.

My normal dude in Newark had some BEAT ass shit, so I drove

a few blocks to cop a few of these. I had to pay a few dollars

extra a bag, but I guess it was worth it with the count/quality.

Last edited:
SMOOTHLY
average size
normal packaging
decent quality
don't cook these though or the solution will be too thick to pull up.

DEAD END
100% PURE
^both decent stamps

Night Train/ Black Magic

Night Train in Red
Black Magic in Black on top of each other

Quality: 6.5-7.0
Quantity 6.5

Paper Trail

Quality 5.0
Quantity: 5.5

I got a few others since my last report, but I cannot remember the names at the moment.
No Fire lately.

Camden

Haven't posted lately, but I've been using. I've got 3 new stamps to report on.

Stamp: METHADONE
Logo: a bottle with an M on it. Picture someone writing methadone but putting a bottle around the M
Quality: 6-7/10 the first few bricks were better than the last few
Count: 8/10 fat fat fat
Color: typical sandy tan
Packing: flimsy bags 5/110
Overall Score: 7/10
Comments: While the quantity was consistent the dope got a little weaker right before the stamp ran out. There were some supply problems down here last week so maybe the last few bundles were stepped on a little extra. But overall this was definitely quality diesel.

Stamp: BLACK DIAMOND
Logo: a princess cut diamond in black ink
Quality: 3-4/10
Count: 5/10
Color: more white than usual
Packing: 7/10 regular bags, not the flimsy
Overall Score: 3/10
Comments: Quantity was average and it couldn't make up for the below average numbers. My tolerance is really high right now, but usually a bundle gets me going. I had to do fifteen bags (still sniffin cause i just can't cross that line) to feel anything. And to be honest I just got really fucking tired and I was nodding hard but it wasn't very euphoric. It was like I took a bunch of klonopins. A few of my friends liked it but I didn't.

Stamp: PINS & NEEDLES
Logo: a hypodermic needle in red ink
Quality: 9/10 this shit is abssolute fire. 5 bags had me droolin (see above post)
Count: 8/10 fat bags, similar in size to the methadone stamps
Color: sandy brownish
Packing: 8/10 flimsy bags but neat folding and taping
Overall Score: 9/10
Comments: Very very pleased. I was so happy to get my hands on some real ffire after dealing with those black diamonds on thurs and friday. The flimsy bags have been yielding fire lately for me. I hope this stamp has a long run. Anyway, that's it for me guys. Be safe and follow the goddamn rules. Show my girl Lacey K some respect you fucks!!!

Black Rabbit
rabbit holding a spade card coming out of a magicians hat
Quantity: 2-3/10 REAL skimp
Quality: 7/10
Color: almost brown
Neatness: Very neat, in a ziplock
Comments: Nice, but small and slightly sweaty, so some was stuck to the sides. :/

Camden

Transformers:
( blue ink and a blue bag)

Quality: 7.0-7.5 (nice stuff especially after that crappy Paper Trail)

Quantity: 6.0

On my previous post on Paper Trail, I would downgrade it a bit to 4.5. Basically a initial rush and then blahhhh.

The dumb bitch bags are OK, There was some shit called NO JOKE in red, and a dark green stamp called NY WARRIOR, with a lil gladiator guy on it, that one sucked, I booted 5 and felt SOMETHING, but that was only becuz I was in that state of mind where you just want some dope, any dope, jus tsomething to shoot and that was it.

I woulda been much happier if it was fire, but i only copped enuf for one small shot so that was that. The No Jokes was slightly better,it was suprising. These bags are weird becuz this is the thing they come out light light and crumbly with tiny flakes, the bags are kind of big tho which i s usualy a bad sign when its powdery.

Anyways when you add water, they turn dark brown and clear, like a shot of some really good dope! I was like oh, fuck yea, i mis judged these, they mix up reall good, but then when i shot it they wasnt fire. It was good, not beat shit, but just barely good. good rush, but not good long lasting high. Id say maybe a 5.5, but i really cant judge too good. For m e, its really hard to tell hw good a bag is off one shot, unless its total fire. You will always recognize fire right away, but annything else it takes you a few times of using it to relaly get a feel for it and how good it really is.

Anyways thats my review, i aint used for the past few days but i also heard from a friend that the espn was shit. Last year espn was straight fire. too bad it changed

rat poison
8-9/10 shits pretty damn good best ive had in a while
6-7/10 for size... was def fine by me
this is the first dope ive had in a long time that mixed up nice and dark... everything lately has been light in color and good but nothing special.
only thing wierd bout these was the bags themselves were not the normal bags they were bigger but not the size of the flimsy shit bags... they were bigger and all verry neatly packed up. no small tape... def happy with em...

Last edited: