• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The new and improved Smackie thread; respectable junkies

All this may be true , but I was only making a point that "homebake" via codeine is hardly done these days compared to what it was in the 80's which was mostly out of necessity due to a heroin shortage in NZ and the easy availability of precursors to go via this route.
Of course the majority of the product via any home cook will be shit regardless of where you start.
If someone is careless enough to bring fillers or contamination from their MS what makes you think they wouldn't be there from the codeine/ibu/para tablets and the numerous other steps, even if you go via the codeine route it still leaves you with morphine which requires acetylation, yielding the same problems as you described.

Sorry SJ, I'm still getting used to the aussie "yeah right"
on a lighter note picked up an oxy script the other day, didn't realise till I went to cut one in half it was the OC formula.

"Yeah right" is pretty ambiguous I suppose.
I find it interesting that it seems to be the one thing Australians don't say sarcastically!

Anyway, yeah....only time I ever had "homebake" it turned out - I can only assume - to be morphine, owing to the histamine rush.
Who knows? Takes a bit of lab equipment to create anything near a safe product I'm sure.

Killer stuff

Gooday guys,
Avid reader of bluelight for six or so years now but extremely rare poster. I have decided to break my silence because I am very excited about some product I received this week. It seems like there is some amazing stuff at the moment and was wondering whether anyone else had come across it. My normal guy has very decent stuff and extremely consistant (he has had the exact same product for over a year it seems, bone white hard but easily broken up when wet rocks). This week however he was out of town so I had to go through an old hookup who is ok but can be a bit sketchy in quality and size sometimes. He showed up with a tiny extremely hard rock, like actually rock hard deal which I eyed skepticaly because of its small size (no scales but couldnt way much more than .1). He informed me it was "pure" so be careful, I inwardly roll my eyes as I have heard that one before. But boy was he not kidding! I am a fairly heavy user (at least 6 q's a week) plus I am on 60mg done. The rock was so hard I wondered how the hell he manages to make up deals. It took forever for it to dissolve in the spoon, like im talking ten minutes of vigorous stirring. I even applied heat in exasperation, something I ridicule other people for because I wager that anything in your dope that doesnt dissolve on its own must be cutter as heroin is water soluble. Anyways I have wholeheartedly skeptical and even thought it must be a bunk deal made of plastic or something because I have never had anything that was so hard to mix up. But this stuff was killer. It almost had me dropping even though I shared it 50/50 with a friend. Without a doubt the strongest stuff I have ever had in my three year career and I usually get decent stuff (a q generally is plenty for an itchy noddy kind of evening). Has anyone else seen this stuff? Its fantastic albeit possibly dangerously strong because I think if my deal had weighed .25 it would have been quite dangerous.

Be safe out there guys and always test a small amount of a new batch because you never know,
Peace

Im so excited to be trying hydromorphone though Ive always wanted to try it as ive never really understood what an opiate rush feels like. An ice rush is very distiguishable same with coke but with H/morphine its just a taste, an itch then a high. Same as oxy but people say oxy doesnt have a rush. I really dont get it so the hydro should give me that im looking for.

I hate to burst your bubble, but I'm fairly sure Jurnista is impossible to shoot the way the new OP's are. On the bright side, the high is excellent and lasts for ages if you just pop it - although if you go back to subs that might cause issues swapping back to your maintenance.

I tried to stay away but I couldn't when I browsed for the first time since posting in this thread while drunk and saw someone saying that take 7 grams of really good heroin a night.

Gooday guys,

I am a fairly heavy user (at least 6 q's a week) plus I am on 60mg done. The rock was so hard I wondered how the hell he manages to make up deals. It took forever for it to dissolve in the spoon, like im talking ten minutes of vigorous stirring. I even applied heat in exasperation, something I ridicule other people for because I wager that anything in your dope that doesnt dissolve on its own must be cutter as heroin is water soluble.

@baronweed, can you clarify what you mean by 6 Q's a week? I may have made a terrible judgement with my previous post. I read 6 * 7 grams per week. I've never had to heat and 10 minutes of stirring sounds like I'd put as much sweat as water into my spoon...

I didn't mean any offense I just don't comprehend things sometimes. Maybe getting banned was for the best... I don't usually try to piss people off.

And I will reiterate, If I get banned for this, then hey, believe me it's not my intention and sorry in advance Tommy.

Last edited:
Is it feasible that I can use a vapouriser designed for marijuana to smoke no. 3 heroin?

Fuck..... I'm constantly thinking of reducing my methadone dose so I can use again. I just love it and the only reason I use meth is because its the only injectable drug that I can afford a decent dose of. Its really silly coz I only enjoy the first 4-6 hours then I turn into a head case. I honestly think that heroin will keep me out of trouble. I never had criminal cases when using heroin but crime seems to follow me when I'm on ice :/ and this time fucked up bad.

^ Be realistic man, injecting any hard drug isn't going to keep you out of trouble, sooner or later all it is going to do is bring you more trouble and misery.

You need to learn to live a healthy and happy life off drugs, or at least shitloads less than you have been on for years, not keep on switching back and forth between various hard drugs when the negative effects of your latest bender turn you off whatever drug you have been abusing.

I bet if you were to look through both this thread or the meth thread back to the last time you quit heroin, you will find nearly identical posts to the one you are making now in at least one of them, all you have to do is switch around where you put meth and where you put heroin.

I am not having a go at you, but you need to hear the truth, drugs are your problem, not the solution to your problem.

I know this hence why I attend narcotics anonymous daily and why I don't reduce. I haven't used heroin in months. But methadone and NA doesn't take away from the reality that heroin is a beautiful feeling. And who said I'm using h to fix problems. I love the feeling, trauma or problems don't come in to the mix. Can't I express a thought without you jumping down my throat. From the way you've been criticising my posts lately you'd think you haven't got a clue how addiction works. Just coz I like heroin and want to use it doesn't mean I will. I have too much to lose. Much of what I say is hypothetical.

When you say things like this,

I honestly think that heroin will keep me out of trouble.

There is only one logical way for me to interpret that, and that is as an attempt to justify going back to heroin. Maybe you were speaking hypothetically, surely you are aware I am not a psychic and have no way of knowing that?

And who said I'm using h to fix problems

I honestly think that heroin will keep me out of trouble. I never had criminal cases when using heroin but crime seems to follow me when I'm on ice

To answer your question, who said you would be using h to fix problems, as the above quote quite clearly shows, you did.

This is a harm reduction board, over the years I have read many posts by you where you have admitted to doing harm to yourself through the use of drugs, heroin being a big culprit there. I don't feel I was overstepping my bounds as a member of a harm reduction board to point out that the first quote I highlighted was misguided and if you were thinking about going back to heroin, doing so would be a bad idea.

I was not trying to jump down your throat, I was just stating what should be obvious from a harm reduction point of view.

Last edited:
I know this hence why I attend narcotics anonymous daily and why I don't reduce. I haven't used heroin in months. But methadone and NA doesn't take away from the reality that heroin is a beautiful feeling. And who said I'm using h to fix problems. I love the feeling, trauma or problems don't come in to the mix. Can't I express a thought without you jumping down my throat. From the way you've been criticising my posts lately you'd think you haven't got a clue how addiction works. Just coz I like heroin and want to use it doesn't mean I will. I have too much to lose. Much of what I say is hypothetical.

Don't feel guilty if you want to use or end up using. Is it really free will that your practicing? We might argue that because we are capable of doing the right thing in some areas of the life that should extend to things like saying no to drugs and such.

We're rationale beings and can see the superior case for not using drugs but when hyper-obese drug brain is crying out for a shot is this a weakness of character, fatty, or is it structural problem in your brain?

I think we can all agree that no one wants to suffer withdrawals (long term ones and short terms ones). But yet how often, after how many years of absences do we find ourselves gorging at the bucket of iceream or shooting up in the alley around the corner from our pick up.

If you don't want to take drugs but your feeling an almighty pull towards them then go back on a program but if you do end up taking them then don't feel bad. Its not a weakness of character. Your just sick.

^ Be realistic man, injecting any hard drug isn't going to keep you out of trouble, sooner or later all it is going to do is bring you more trouble and misery. You need to learn to live a healthy and happy life off drugs, or at least shitloads less than you have been on for years, not keep on switching back and forth between various hard drugs when the negative effects of your latest bender turn you off whatever drug you have been abusing. I bet if you were to look through both this thread or the meth thread back to the last time you quit heroin, you will find nearly identical posts to the one you are making now in at least one of them, all you have to do is switch around where you put meth and where you put heroin. I am not having a go at you, but you need to hear the truth, drugs are your problem, not the solution to your problem.

Nice words but i find when my glial is activated and i'm feeling the pull that logic flies out the window. The only way to resolve it is to satisfy it. How we do it is the question. Now the motivation to live a clean life is difficult. Exercise, eating well and engaging in healthy behaviours is a difficult and complex solution. Shit Ketaman for all we know has been working 12 hour days lately. Or he is facing some sort of stress and problems that his in denial about.

Ketaman, is boring and not much fun but i'd say you should go back to suboxone/subutex, or methadone (whatever rocks your boat better). Its far cheaper then going out and getting on and you'll feel better with yourself once your over the pull of your glial (see my last post for the academic papers about what I'm talking about)

messing with opiates is stoopid man....i love drugs of all kinds for all different reasons but wish i never messed with opiates AT ALL!.....hate reading people telling their stories of how good heroin,methadone, oxys, codeiene etc r and how fun it is and how strong the nod is and how much they can take and never rattle.......guys give it time and one day you WILL wake up rattling your ass off and you will be sicking and shitting at the same time its horrific!.....luckily im finally on methadone dose of 65ml/mg a day and on day 19 of my abstinense today YEEEEEY :) (dunno if i spelT that right but meh ) and i feel great actually :).....starting to get ME back finally :) still not sleeping properly tho, still feeling a bit run down from the aftermath of rattling daily til i had a fix and still wanting to use somedays but going without anyways ! , not the smack fiend that i had becum for so many years :( they were overall the WORST few years of my life and i wouldnt wish that lifestyle on anyone not even my worst enemy!!!!!!!!!! Its awful be safe and respect opiates, try n not even bother with them they will ALWAYS start to abuse you!!!!!!!!!! Luckily i got locked up and put on a DRR order drug rehab order from court and its been a godsend.....i always said id never stick a needle in my fem, then a few months ago my arms etc crashed and i needed the big blue 5-6millimeter needles the biggest to get my fem ouchie and i started digging there......i kept my morals luckily but only just !!!!!!!!!!!! Stay safe and happy gettin high ")

messing with opiates is stoopid man....i love drugs of all kinds for all different reasons but wish i never messed with opiates AT ALL!.....hate reading people telling their stories of how good heroin,methadone, oxys, codeiene etc r and how fun it is and how strong the nod is and how much they can take and never rattle.......guys give it time and one day you WILL wake up rattling your ass off and you will be sicking and shitting at the same time its horrific!.....luckily im finally on methadone dose of 65ml/mg a day and on day 19 of my abstinense today YEEEEEY :) (dunno if i spelT that right but meh ) and i feel great actually :).....starting to get ME back finally :) still not sleeping properly tho, still feeling a bit run down from the aftermath of rattling daily til i had a fix and still wanting to use somedays but going without anyways ! , not the smack fiend that i had becum for so many years :( they were overall the WORST few years of my life and i wouldnt wish that lifestyle on anyone not even my worst enemy!!!!!!!!!! Its awful be safe and respect opiates, try n not even bother with them they will ALWAYS start to abuse you!!!!!!!!!! Luckily i got locked up and put on a DRR order drug rehab order from court and its been a godsend.....i always said id never stick a needle in my fem, then a few months ago my arms etc crashed and i needed the big blue 5-6millimeter needles the biggest to get my fem ouchie and i started digging there......i kept my morals luckily but only just !!!!!!!!!!!! Stay safe and happy gettin high ")

So I mean this in the nicest possible way but could you use sentences and paragraphs when posting. I'm not saying this to criticse any of your point of views or put you down. It's simply some constructive advice on making your posts easier to digest and understand.

There are some people who have used safely and cleanly for decades. Who are highly functional, are employed, stable and who discharge their responsibilities in a proper way. Why stop those people from safely enjoying various narcotics when they do so safely and without danger to themselves or others?

Funky, if I'm read my earlier comments. Opiate withdrawals are caused by those who are the victim of pre/post natal stress (when you were a baby in and just out of the womb). Maybe your mum was abused or struggling to survive. Maybe her family kicked out, or maybe your dad was hurtful to her? Your brain was primed to become far sicker then a normal person when exposed to opiates, meth and cocaine (pretty much any drug). Every time you used it meant that your brains response to not having was a similar response to having a cold/flu. Mysterious aches and pains. Discomfort, dissatisfaction and unhappiness?

I applaud your achievement of not using for 19 days but lets be clear there is very little difference between methadone and heroin except one makes you higher then the other whilst they both satisfy your brains deficiencies.

Obviously you need more in your life then just methadone. You've clearly suffered some pretty terrible things, maybe some self-inflicted and others inflicted by some pretty terrible people. But drugs themselves aren't evil. The worst thing about drugs is their illicit nature. Imagine those $500 grams you've purchased over the years. The real cost of producing it was $20 (and that's the RRP at a chemist). If drugs cost that much you would have had a house by now with the money you've spent.

But because of all the money society wastes on law enforcement, as useless as it is, it does act as a predator on drug dealers and traffickers thus giving them a real excuse to jack the price of the drugs they import/manufacture.

Now lastly your comment about collapsed veins and such caused by IV drug use. IF you had been properly taught how to inject, at a clinic. Using clean, sharp needles and not having to use re-use dirties do you think your veins would have collapsed?

Your passionate post about telling people to stop using should be re-thought, and you should see with some analysis see who the real enemy is.

Its no heroin. Its the society that says that instead of doctors, nurses and clinics that can safely help use drugs and get the help you need that money should be wasted on jack-booted cops who with unlimited funds and power have failed utterly to stop drugs from entering our society. Every overdose, every death and collapsed vein can be laid directly at the feet at those who have supported and pushed for opiates and other drugs to remain illegal and restricted.

NB....mind my grammar and errors :)

I love h too and also hve used copius amounts of meth (iv) but the last 2 times of using h, ive dropped , first time in surry hills sydney , really wanted to have a shot ,needless to say was a small one then carried down 9 flights of stairs to be woken by paramedics...done and dusted.. second time was at a festival munch 4 pills , and the urge set in, mate was mixing up and me in my glory mix me a shot....dejavu apparently dropped again...dam next thing i knew, woken in a hospta the sunday morning. i miss my H but dont wanna try the third time lucky scenario. got me why i dropped..miss my h maybe should start smoking it

^^^^ that's intense, push half the syringe down . . . . . then see how u feeel maybe???

I guess I'm almost a respectable junkie...

I was addicted to IV heroin about 8-9 years ago, got bored of it and ended up just quitting after a year or so..

Been diagnosed with some back issues a couple of weeks ago and have been prescribed Endone and Targin to help manage the pain.

Being the respectable lady that I am these days, I've actually been sticking with oral dosing and not going over my prescribed dose, which kinda sucks because the old tolerance kicks in quite quick..

Has anyone else been in the same situation of actually sticking with the proper dose of oxy?

Hey guys, tried heroin for the first two times and I've been quite dissappointed.

I've been doing tiny bumps in order to stay safe, (like matchhead size) and building my dose up and there's just no euphoria at all.

It's not fentanyl, because it lasts longer and admittedly feels better but nothing amazing.

Is my dose just too low? I'm not nodding out but I can if I relax and close my eyes, just feel pretty tired but I'm weary to up my dosage as I have no idea how much it takes to OD.

It sounds like you're underdosing, or possibly just getting bad product. But if you've tried other pharmaceutical opiates, you should know what to expect - heroin isn't all that much more euphoric than oxy or morphine.