• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Ketamine salts solubility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot to mention, that the critiques are very strongly worded and in my opinion the one put out by Carhart-Harris et al borders on ad hominem attacks at some point

So it’s not just scientific discussion, to me it seems to be a genuine “conflict”
Been following it a little bit. I wouldn't worry about collaborations getting squashed, plenty of acrimonious rivals in science collaborate with each other still.

It ususally doesn't spill into the public sphere, but conferences can be really wild places (people pulling the "this is more of a comment than a question" trick and then attacking the rationale behind studies is pretty common).

Been following it a little bit. I wouldn't worry about collaborations getting squashed, plenty of acrimonious rivals in science collaborate with each other still.

It ususally doesn't spill into the public sphere, but conferences can be really wild places (people pulling the "this is more of a comment than a question" trick and then attacking the rationale behind studies is pretty common).
That’s fair

Still sad to see it devolving into personal insults, but I guess you’re right that it’s not terribly uncommon throughout science

N-allyl-1-methoxy-1-(3-methylphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

SUE_DAVINYL
N-allyl-1-methoxy-1-(3-methylphenyl)-2-aminopropane

I Told You So!!!

Jesus Said, "Unless You Become Like A Little Child, It Will Remain Impossible For You To Enter The Kingdom Of Heaven."

1-methoxy-1-(3-methylphenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

FRANCIS_A_CAREY
1-methoxy-1-(3-methylphenyl)-2-aminopropane

How, exactly, is that achieved?
LOSE YOUR MIND.

N-allyl-1-methoxy-1-(4-chlorophenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

HYATT_WYATT_ERP
N-allyl-1-methoxy-1-(4-chlorophenyl)-2-aminopropane

N-allyl-1-ethoxy-1-(phenyl)-2-aminopropane.png

DJ_KEVIN_N_KIEV
N-allyl-1-ethoxy-1-(phenyl)-2-aminopropane

Can anyone with EEG/brain-wave-states knowledge take a look at this post:
:Sherlock:
I don't think there is enough info in that post to really make any kind of definative statements. I am also unsure of how to tie in the concept of brain wave states to the linked post.

Honestly my gut response is to suggest that your relationship with coke is changing and you are becoming tolerant the more relaxing/euphoric effects which leads you to take higher doses therefore getting more negative side effects. Mouth activity is a super common side effect of railing on stimulants.

I seem to recall that the synthesis of Modifinil homologues is nasty (workup is a pain( and smelly. It's interesting that the amines need not be basic or positively ionisable.

So the usual p-halides aren't required? How does that affect the LogP? Similarly, swapping from :S: to :S=O will affect LogP.

Those changes can significantly alter the character of the compound. If the -S- is much more potent, the problem is that it WILL be oxidised in the body.

It's certainly nicely researched with good references. Many thanks.

Can anyone obtain:

"Analgetics. II. Relationship between structure and activity of some beta-amino ketones". Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 12 (6): 994–7. doi:10.1021/jm00306a006. PMID 5351480

I am interested to know if dimethylaminopivalophenone can undergo an alteration in N-substitution to make a diampromide analogue. OK so the result is only ≈M in potency BUT other aromatics increase potency as does a benzylic -OH.

It won't set the world on fire, but it's an unknown area of QSAR.

Has anyone else used:

Apparently it's supposed to get past paywalls by pretending to be a web crawler (as used by search engine I presume).

I haven't had a lot of luck, but if someone can work out how to use it, it sounds a clever if time limited (I can see how one would defeat it while still allowing crawl).

Has anyone else used:

Apparently it's supposed to get past paywalls by pretending to be a web crawler (as used by search engine I presume).

I haven't had a lot of luck, but if someone can work out how to use it, it sounds a clever if time limited (I can see how one would defeat it while still allowing crawl).
I tried this to access a pay walled recipie on bon appetit and it worked albeit with a little bit of deformatting.

Great resource though, thanks for the tip!

Hello guys! New to the thread. Im curious to know where can i dock my molecules. I've been searching for a while, but couldnt find a web site, that provides a test for 5-HT or other interesting sites.

could not find this here.

its on the genetic testing of patients to see if there cyp2d6 enzymes are active and dosages of codeine based on such tests.

I wonder whether there is a services that provides you prediction of a substance metabolism. Im tryna search some information about DiPT mechanism of action and think that its metabolites are guilty of pitch perception modification

Also I've draw a molecule that is a potential anti-epilepsy drug. What do you think of it?
https://ibb.co/CBwgb0L (couldnt add through the image icon in the message)
As always, swiss prediction data bases are not perfect as they dont count valproate's mechanism of action

Status
Not open for further replies.