• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ The Mrs is Away, It's Time to Play. Help Me Plan My Intoxicated Week.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Hello everyone, so I finally have a unique opportunity. Quick background: I've been with my with girlfriend for nearly 3 years, we both work online and from home and travel which means we're together 24/7. We've used drugs together in the past but due to her recently going T total from drinking (this was a big issue in our relationship) I don't really drink too much around her if at all (think I've had a few beers one evening in the past 2 months).

So she is flying to our next country a week before me. She leaves tomorrow (Friday), and I then leave the following Friday. So I plan to go pretty wild during this time. I'm also in a unique place to have access to a range of high quality substances at my disposal. So I want you guys to help plan my week to get the most out of it I can. I'll put my rough plan below as well.

Just a couple of things to note: I already take benzos daily (back on it again, unfortunately) and I also have my own business to run during the week days so I do have to be somewhat capable of doing some work Monday-Thursday but I'm planning on putting some of my workload off until the next week.

What I have access to:

- Diazepam (OTC unlimited amounts)
- Alprazolam (OTC unlimited amounts)
- Tramadol Instant Release (pre tramadol) (OTC Unlimited amounts)
- Oxycodone Instant Release Oxymorph (OTC Unlimited Amounts)
- Med-grade liquid Ketamine (OTC Unlimited amounts)
- 130ug California Sunshine LSD (Unlimited Amounts)
- 98% Pure Amphetamine (Unlimited Amounts)
- MDMA (Unlimited Amounts)
- Mushrooms (Unlimited amounts but can't remember the strain)
- DXM (Pure and in pills) (OTC Unlimited amounts)
- Alcohol
- Very pure cocaine

So I'm thinking...

Friday: Reduced benzo amount or base level, couple of beers and a tonne of Ketamin. I only want hole off Ketamine non of this doing bumps and getting wonky shit.
Saturday: 260ugs LSD early then get drunk when I finally come down.
Sunday: Mushroom trip early. Afternoon: Oxycodone chill out.
Monday-Thursday: Unsure

Any good combos in here I can try as well if I haven't already?

I wanna 100% want to get 2 nights of Kholing into this week as it will probably be the last time I ever see med grade OTC. And possibly the last time I ever do it.

I'll probably be slow beer drinking through the entire week. So any tips on supplements I should stock up on would be great as well. I already take a good multivitamin and rehydration dissolving tablet thing every morning which has potassium, calcium etc and I eat pretty healthy.

Let the games begin!

Any particular reason you want to trip 2 days in a row? I would at least space the LSD and shrooms out by a few days.. or take them on the same day if you're feeling spicy or have experience.

Also be careful combining K with multiple other downers like benzos and booze. I've had bad/scary experiences doing that.

I can't even think of any particular plan. I would just by a bunch of shit and wing it, but that's just my style... and probably not the safest.

Last edited:
Any particular reason you want to trip 2 days in a row? I would at least space the LSD and shrooms out by a few days.. or take them on the same day if you're feeling spicy or have experience.

Also be careful combining K with multiple other downers like benzos and booze. I've had bad/scary experiences doing that.

I can't even think of any particular plan. I would just by a bunch of shit and wing it, but that's just my style... and probably not the safest.

Yeah will keep the K experiences to themselves. It's all I'm really looking forward to, being honest.

I've tripped on acid well over 30 times and the same for shrooms both at high doses but have never combined them. Is it a good combo?

Yeah will keep the K experiences to themselves. It's all I'm really looking forward to, being honest.

I've tripped on acid well over 30 times and the same for shrooms both at high doses but have never combined them. Is it a good combo?
What about K holing whilst on acid and shrooms?

Combining 2 psychedelics and/or dissos is great, amazing, but also not for the faint of heart. The power of the trip becomes exponential, and more easily leads to ego death or overly intense experiences.

I would tread lightly, and don't overestimate yourself. Take less than you think you want to.

It does not take much K to blow your mind when combining with LSD.

But combining psychedelics is absolutely lovely when done conservatively and dosed properly (low).

Most of my best trips were all combinations.

There is also some extend of cross-tolerance between LSD and mushrooms, AFAIK.

Personally, I'd either do mushrooms near the start (so they can work off a 'clean mind') or take them out of this equation completely. But that comes with the disclaimer that I am very much biased towards giving mushrooms their own time and space.

I wish you good luck and a lot of fun!

Combining 2 psychedelics and/or dissos is great, amazing, but also not for the faint of heart. The power of the trip becomes exponential, and more easily leads to ego death or overly intense experiences.

I would tread lightly, and don't overestimate yourself. Take less than you think you want to.

It does not take much K to blow your mind when combining with LSD.

But combining psychedelics is absolutely lovely when done conservatively and dosed properly (low).

Most of my best trips were all combinations.
Well this sounds wild so that’s my Saturday night.

Jeeps this forum really has died down, would have had pages of responses a few years ago.

Well thanks for the insane combo, sounds like what I’m looking for sat night.

Guess I’ll just play the rest by ear.

Thought this would be a fun topic for this sub forum but guess I didn’t mention meth in it so no replies.

- Alcohol
- Very pure cocaine

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Hello everyone, so I finally have a unique opportunity. Quick background: I've been with my with girlfriend for nearly 3 years, we both work online and from home and travel which means we're together 24/7. We've used drugs together in the past but due to her recently going T total from drinking (this was a big issue in our relationship) I don't really drink too much around her if at all (think I've had a few beers one evening in the past 2 months).

So she is flying to our next country a week before me. She leaves tomorrow (Friday), and I then leave the following Friday. So I plan to go pretty wild during this time. I'm also in a unique place to have access to a range of high quality substances at my disposal. So I want you guys to help plan my week to get the most out of it I can. I'll put my rough plan below as well.

Just a couple of things to note: I already take benzos daily (back on it again, unfortunately) and I also have my own business to run during the week days so I do have to be somewhat capable of doing some work Monday-Thursday but I'm planning on putting some of my workload off until the next week.

What I have access to:

- Alcohol
- Very pure cocaine

So I'm thinking...

Friday: Reduced benzo amount or base level, couple of beers and a tonne of Ketamin. I only want hole off Ketamine non of this doing bumps and getting wonky shit.
Saturday: 260ugs LSD early then get drunk when I finally come down.
Sunday: Mushroom trip early. Afternoon: Oxycodone chill out.
Monday-Thursday: Unsure

Any good combos in here I can try as well if I haven't already?

I wanna 100% want to get 2 nights of Kholing into this week as it will probably be the last time I ever see med grade OTC. And possibly the last time I ever do it.

I'll probably be slow beer drinking through the entire week. So any tips on supplements I should stock up on would be great as well. I already take a good multivitamin and rehydration dissolving tablet thing every morning which has potassium, calcium etc and I eat pretty healthy.

Let the games begin!
I’d be fucked up on K for a day.
Schedule a day for rest/booze.
Acid and MDMa or ketamine
Ket
ket
Coke
rest/benzos

If you have a week. Get deep into that k hole.

I’d be fucked up on K for a day.
Schedule a day for rest/booze.
Acid and MDMa or ketamine
Ket
ket
Coke
rest/benzos

If you have a week. Get deep into that k hole.

The thing with k is I don't like to just get wonky on it. Just wanna get straight to the hole. Just got the first two barrels in.

Today is clean eating, plenty vitamins, then unreal amounts of K. Once I've come down off that barrel the drinking will start.

Haven't planned the rest but I think tomorrow will be Mexican mushrooms and acid combo.

The thing with k is I don't like to just get wonky on it. Just wanna get straight to the hole. Just got the first two barrels in.

Today is clean eating, plenty vitamins, then unreal amounts of K. Once I've come down off that barrel the drinking will start.

Haven't planned the rest but I think tomorrow will be Mexican mushrooms and acid combo.
Have you tried K and LSD? Because....

Be careful, it’s pretty world rocking.

I know I'm kind of rethinking my doses on it now. To be honest, I miiiiight leave the K out of it.

I just love the warm rush of the come-up of both acid and mushrooms and squirming about in my bed, and I don't want to have to worry about trying to snort something and getting nasty drips in my throat and a runny nose.

I know I'm kind of rethinking my doses on it now. To be honest, I miiiiight leave the K out of it.

I just love the warm rush of the come-up of both acid and mushrooms and squirming about in my bed, and I don't want to have to worry about trying to snort something and getting nasty drips in my throat and a runny nose.
Youll forget about the drip. Just have a soda handy.

Well I finally realised how old I am now. After Sunday, I was cooked so been sober since then :LOL:.

I have one more weekend. I only want to do mushrooms, I'm thinking 9g MX shrooms and enter the gates of hell?

Personally I love the taste of K drip. One of the only drips I think actually taste quite good.

It ruined my trip on Saturday! I was like Verbal said to take the K after dropping the acid and shrooms. It made it weird and by the time it was over the shrooms had worn off.

Ah well maybe try again one day!

I copped out after Saturday night because well... I'm old now. But I'm gonna give it one more go this weekend. 9g Penis Envy Shrooms. Too much as in puking the whole time? And possibly 300ug LSD. Into crazy land we go?