• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Most Gentle Psychedelics Thread

isn't a small dose of most things gentle compared to big dose? saying a small dose of things seems a bit silly IMO.

aMT for me was the most gentle psychedelic I've tried. That doesn't necessarily mean the experience is weak or lacking in intensity, just I felt like nothing could go wrong, it felt very easy to handle, friendly, easy to work with. It felt like my mind liked the drug and didn't feel threatened at all by it, much like with empathogens - but not like certain other psychedelics are for me.

On the body it wasn't as gentle, with 50mg of the freebase taken orally I threw up on the come up, and the second time I took it (75mg, but with tolerance) I didn't throw up but I still felt quite nauseous from around 1 hour in to 1 hour 30, maybe 2 hours in. However, it was very much worth it for me, and both when I threw up the first time and when the nausea naturally subsided the second time I felt like my body released a huge burden, it felt very much like a nice purge rather than "Oh god I'm tripping and throwing up what oh no!"

Why dont you try just being alive...?
Serotonin is a pretty trippy Serotonin activist. Duhh.

Beyond that, 6 hits of DOB was pretty gentle, in a Molestation, Rapey kind of DUN NUN DUN NUNUDUNUNUNDUNUNUNUN DUNUNUNUN DNUUNUNUUNUNUN kind of visually explosive way.

LSD you fucking idiots. LSA even if you're hard-pressed which i'm sure most of you are. Gentle psychedelics is an oxymoron to me... BUT

If you must...

Look up Allylescaline.
+1- almost +2 for 12 solid hours. weed and booze left me with a steady +2 but not more. I'll try more of the Allyl at a higher dose when i can. Other than that, Wake the fuck up and live your lives.

Stop being such a fucking dick, jesus christ. We get it, you're a dare devil, you feel "alive," you like intense experiences - awesome! - so do I. But not everyone does, and TBH no one wants to hear your tired bullshit in this thread.