The Modfag Game AKA BlueLight 101 with Professor TLB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She knows where you live. 8o

Impacto Profundo

Yeh, yeh, now respond.

I'd like to point out that my postcount is over 9000 again.

Last edited:
started_learn.gif

I'm sorry to hear that. I wasn't actually referring to your father though, I was referring to dogs... not sure how that is a slight on your father in any way shape or form, but if you took it that was I apologise for any distress called and hope we can move on as the best of friends
i will let you off as you posted the 'what's wrong, felix?' thread as a means of supporting me during what you thought was my darkest hour. <3
Impacto Profundo
now please everyone, tell me why lefty sucks balls or let's just wait for GM's novel.

what's wrong, felix?

seriously though IP doesn't suck balls. In fact I think he's a real classic character, a top bloke if you will... he does however get this weird attitude from time to time like he's better than others in here purely because he is a mod on an internet forum... like wow man, that is fucking awesome. I must however stress that this isn't an affliction purely assigned to him, in fact he doesn't even suffer it badly at all. It does seems to affect about 30% of people that get made mods in here. IP only has a moderate case though... atri and PLURmonster both got it real bad

Um... Damien I guess

now please everyone, tell me why lefty sucks balls or let's just wait for GM's novel.

Chapter 1: L2R

L2R sucks balls because he's a Senior Moderator on a Harm Reduction forum yet doesn't know dick about Harm Reduction. His idea of moderation is abstaining from buy the newest version of Air Jordans, a shoe that stopped being popular when I got out of Middle School. One could theorize that his collection of dozens of these shoes, along with the pretentiousness he carries around with his title here is an attempt to compensate for something in his life. What that something is, however, is anyone's guess.

Next: Damien

Damien

Damien's quick to refer to himself as a 'BBM,' both because he's a Big Beautiful Man and a Badass Bluelight Moderator. Sure, in his teddy-bear heart, he feels bad for posting the same photos in the BL older photo threads and the modern photo threads of other websites. But when Damien meets up with blind-dates for drinks and shrimp cocktails, he's actually glad when they show up larger than their internet photos; Damien gets a titanium boner for women who know how to work the photoshop well.

Actually I love Damien. He's helping me to conquer my fear of Egyptian cat gods. And he actually posts in his forum, unlike some mods ;)

Next: Carsick (just cause I am curious...)

We should circle back around once we make through the list once. TheLoveBandit, Finder, Mariposa, Infinite Jest, and Rogue Robot aren't getting off that easy.

Carsick

Very much on the ball when sober. Never sober these days.

To explain to felix, this results in always loosing contact lenses and becoming a blind gibbering mess after too many sleeping pills and whatnot else and crashing around the house.

Last edited:
Chapter 1: L2R

L2R sucks balls because he's a Senior Moderator on a Harm Reduction forum yet doesn't know dick about Harm Reduction. His idea of moderation is abstaining from buy the newest version of Air Jordans, a shoe that stopped being popular when I got out of Middle School. One could theorize that his collection of dozens of these shoes, along with the pretentiousness he carries around with his title here is an attempt to compensate for something in his life. What that something is, however, is anyone's guess.

He's shorter in person.

No shit.

Coul' be it.

Brutha's Goring mad soul, doe.

An' he sinks Henn's like they were in & out & in of steelo.

You guys are ruining the game. :(

Chapter 2: felix

Another prime example of a Senior Moderator that knows fuck all about Harm Reduction yet has a final say in running a Harm Reduction forum. Though to his credit, not all of his 26,000 have come from Social forums. He has provided useful trip reports in EADD detailing how frickin sweet combining acid and 2c-b while snorting caffeine makes browsing bluelight. I guess it's good he stuck to posting that shit in EADD, because he would have had so many lecturing responses in the focus forums that he wouldn't have had time to average 20 posts a day that have contributed nothing over the years.

Next: laceyk

wow. let the misdirected bitterness flood out, mate. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.