L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

The Mega Merged Drugs & Sex Thread

Re: Re: Gay thoughts on weed

Blowmonkey said:
It doesn't really have got anything to do with the substance you're taking, it has got more to do with yourself.

I think your probably right.

I really love fooling around while on ecstasy, but not so much penetrative sex.

ETA: I think it's the empathy and feelings of closeness and seeing pleasure on someone else's face... it's so nice.

I've tried mdma, which was incredible. But actually there was one time that surprisingly was better than those 2 times, and that was on lsd.
Lsd was just incredible, it made me orgasm for like 20 seconds, which was just insane, it was like the orgasm just lasted forever.
Other times I hadn't been able to keep it up on lsd but that one time was just unforgettable.

Alcohol and cannabis both seem hit or miss.
I don't think I'm forgetting anything...

the first time i had sex with my current fuckbuddy was at my 21st b'day where i had taken over the course of the day/night pills, hash cookies and acid....heh

was um...pretty spectacular...though i was kind of almost passing out :\ i remember it was really good :D

i get uber horny on weed...and i find it increases sensation...

to a certain extent similar with alcohol but too much dulls the effects

mdma - i definitely enjoy fooling around and stuff it's a matter of focussing enough to actually have sex....once it starts it's normally good though :D

sex with or without drugs

Basically i am curious to know if people who use drugs regularly[say minimum once a week]find that they prefer to have sex whilst under the influence of drugs and also do they bother much with sex if no drugs are about/taken.
Personally i much prefer sex and drugs together and i generally wouldn't bother if i couldn't get the mindframe we fancied,obviously if no drugs were available for a while i would have "straight" sex.
Lets face it sex on drugs is better.

^Hey, I merged your thread with the drugs and sex thread already in progress. :)

How considerate you are a thousand thanks mariposa420

e + sex = #1 Wow... Just... WOW...mindblowing...

coke + sex = #2 I wanna fuck you like an ANIMAL!

mushrooms + sex = #3 Wheeeeeeee!

herb + sex = #4 Ok, too short sometimes. Herb makes me cum quick

alcohol + sex = #5 Very nice, gotta be at the right level though.

opiates + sex = #6 So hard to climax, but if you can get there it makes it alllll worth it.

ive done a whole bunch but one i noticed was crazy... coke. i dont know if this is with every guy but me and my b/f were coked out and had sex and he went on forever and brealy came like 3 hours later. lasted a long time. maybe thats just him. i dont know... good for me i dont know about him

Sex on Meth

Who has ever had sex on Shabs other wise know was
crystal meth, Shabs , ice and heaps of other names 8)
It sooo good lol just had to post that :p

Be careful when you deal with crystal meth...it is very addictive.

Sex on meth never ends. It's fun, but most times I'm sore and somewhat regretful in the morning.

Regretful of the soreness that is, not the sex ;)

Tis very good....... Me and my ex used to go for hours and hours. Through the morning into the afternoon. Geek sex is what would call it. Sad part is I think thats what ended the relationship(the meth that is). But, it was really good for that bit. :\

sex on meth

well yes meth is very addictive and for some peopl they get horny on it but for me i cant and never will be able to

^ Same. Meth just shrinks me. I can feel horny but there is absoultely nothing going on downstairs.