• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

the market: stocks, bonds, options, whatever

Haha, up 134% ion NAKD in an hour. =D It's spiking hard in post market right now.

Right. Pre market starts at 4am.

Check out IBKR. I use lite which gives me access at 6am. IBKR pro will allow you 4am access but it costs a bit. IBKR in general costs a bit with all the subscriptions needed. Worth it not to have to sit there and watch your account blow up. Also I can't really trade during the day since work. So being able to get on a 6am is pretty nice. Haven't really found the need to get 4am access, not much volume and there is no way I could wake up so early, trade a full day, then work a full day. How I almost died in 2019 lol

This is all some funny shit. Army of day traders are really taking this stuff over. Its really insider trading in broad daylight. But I dont think the SEC can do anything. Maybe fine reddit?

I called VIX at 40 by end of feb. Might hit 40 tomorrow :)

I want to see what BTC does after another big red day. If slips under 30k, and doesn't bounce will be ugly I think for BTC. The thing with BTC is even if I had a tiny bit would be mad I didn't sell at 40k. If falls to 20k would be furious I lost 50% of my money. Or 50% of potential gains. And the people that bought at 40k. tsk tsk tsk.

Last edited:
Dow already 175 points down barely 45 minutes into futures. This may be it. *POP*

I still see trump in my head coming out to talking about dow 30k. Yeah yeah yeah. Not as of today! Joe BuyDemDips is setting us up for something nice to buy I hope.

Speaking of GME, it looks like r/WSB have been turning their attention towards BB. It went from <$10 earlier this month to now >$30. If it were an American company I might stay out of it but I think I might YOLO some into it and ride the WSB wave :p

Interesting stuff going on.

I didn't pick up BB, but I did pick up AMC, and NAKD. I wanted to grab some GME, but I felt like I missed the boat as it had already gone up to almost 300. I don't have more money I'm willing to gamble right now, but hoping one or both of those takes off enough for me to quick flip it into more money that I can work with.

BB has some actual chance of doing well going forward, not many people are aware of their pivot into cybersecurity (specifially geared towards "the cloud"), whereas GME is shitty B&M with little upside (sure, they have that dude from chewy on board now but it's a long haul for them to get to a place of safety)

GME Is going past $1,000, MELVIN has to close their position and restart (buy back in to short again) which pushes the price even further

I am LOVING watching this --

full disclaimer: I am with you in missing the boat but am tossing a grand in tomorrow just to hold and fuck those dickheads on wall street

Last edited:
Speaking of GME, it looks like r/WSB have been turning their attention towards BB. It went from <$10 earlier this month to now >$30. If it were an American company I might stay out of it but I think I might YOLO some into it and ride the WSB wave :p
AMC was the winner today (whispers of it being a diversion by the wallstreet bro bots to distract from GME)

You are right about BB, another quiet favorite in all of this is PALANTIR (PLTR)

also bed bath and beyond (BBBY) is one to watch (or YOLO)

I find it hilarious that the big players have no problem manipulating the market at their fancy dinners that they spend thousands on but as soon as a free and fair platform such as r/wsb is able to do the same thing for regular folk without the high cost of entry it's all of a sudden "criminal" fuck those guys

Last edited:
Right. Pre market starts at 4am.

Check out IBKR. I use lite which gives me access at 6am. IBKR pro will allow you 4am access but it costs a bit. IBKR in general costs a bit with all the subscriptions needed. Worth it not to have to sit there and watch your account blow up. Also I can't really trade during the day since work. So being able to get on a 6am is pretty nice. Haven't really found the need to get 4am access, not much volume and there is no way I could wake up so early, trade a full day, then work a full day. How I almost died in 2019 lol

This is all some funny shit. Army of day traders are really taking this stuff over. Its really insider trading in broad daylight. But I dont think the SEC can do anything. Maybe fine reddit?

I called VIX at 40 by end of feb. Might hit 40 tomorrow :)

I want to see what BTC does after another big red day. If slips under 30k, and doesn't bounce will be ugly I think for BTC. The thing with BTC is even if I had a tiny bit would be mad I didn't sell at 40k. If falls to 20k would be furious I lost 50% of my money. Or 50% of potential gains. And the people that bought at 40k. tsk tsk tsk.
I bought BTC at 5 during the pandemic and bought some LTC at 88 and 130

sold the BTC at 12 durrrr (not too mad about it)

kinda pissed I didn't exit LTC at 150 and am now watching it sink - but it was miniscule and if history has taught me anything we will be back here plus some again within a year or 2

I agree with that tsk tsk, every time I looked at that above 30, I was hit with a vision of it dropping like it was 17-18 all over again - which I still believe is going to happen although the circumstances are not the same

The following are various stocks Melvin Capital / The people who are getting fucked over by gamestop have puts on. Trade at your discretion. This is not financial advice and/or an endorsement of any specific investment activities.

OTCMKTS: MNKKQ: 0.39 USD +0.16 (+67.38%)

NASDAQ: FIZZ 181.51 USD +52.02 (40.17%

NYSE: GSX 142.70 USD +37.76 (35.98%

NASDAQ: BBBY 52.89 USD +16.02 (43.45%)

NASDAQ: IRBT 161.16 USD +34.76 (27.50%)

Other things to watch

sorry for the quadruple posting

Ever since Trump lost the election back in November (yes, November) I've been getting rich af.

Wow...GME!!

That is just unreal. Its too high to touch. Maybe will try another quick scalp short at open. Don't think I could afford a lot, though without selling some stuff. Probably won't touch it.

Just scooped up a bunch of AMC.

I agree with that tsk tsk, every time I looked at that above 30, I was hit with a vision of it dropping like it was 17-18 all over again - which I still believe is going to happen although the circumstances are not the same

At least you have some sense. Its not logical to think BTC will do anything. Unlikely we will even see 40k again. And if we do, who cares. 100 better places to put your money. I would bet on riot or mana 1st anyway

just a personal opinion, but I think that GME is going much higher in the next few days but it's not investing at this point and is surely a good way to lose your ass if you aren't paying attention at the end and who knows where or when that even is? Today is going to be a blood bath for those shorters though

I think they halted GME trading...

EDIT: Never mind. Just seems a few brokers removed it. That sucks.

Last edited:
Just scooped up a bunch of AMC.

Yep I've got 65 of AMC... not a whole lot but hoping it shoots up. I've also got 100 of NAKD. I ALMOST caught 1 GME this morning, I had $256 left over in my TDA account and put in a limit buy, and it briefly touched 260. Now it's like 450. Oh well

Damn I thought the height of the dip for AMC would be around 14, where I bought some more shares a bit ago. Guess not, but oh well.

I think they halted GME trading...

EDIT: Never mind. Just seems a few brokers removed it. That sucks.

yeah Robinhood halted it, and some others too, and reddit gave 1 star reviews so it dropped from 4.5 to 1.5 rating on google lol.

TD Ameritrade 9which I use) is so bogged down it's hard to refresh pages, lol. Never seen that before.

Meanwhile Wall Street is crying like little bitches. Fuck you hedge funds, it's only okay if you manipulate the markets I guess.

Really ironic that Robinhood is blocking people pulling a Robin Hood. :LOL: