• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television The magicians

polarthedog

Bluelighter
Anyone ever watched this? I think they’re done making it, season five was the last of it, it was so damn good.

Nope i'm on Engrenages (Spiral in english iirc) lately, shit is creepy af

It's a tv show, search yourself, you can't live at the hook of others all your life!
You can tell me how or how not live my life but doesnt mean im going to do as you tell me, and im not going to search every question i ask in BL first, go ahead and try to always one up , i seen your statements, of you getting off on others suffering, but wont work on me buttercup.

You can tell me how or how not live my life but doesnt mean im going to do as you tell me, and im not going to search every question i ask in BL first, go ahead and try to always one up , i seen your statements, of you getting off on others suffering, but wont work on me buttercup.
That's how you pictures me? Shiiit... This whole mindfucking role-play that is BL gotta work on you it seems..

Clint Eastwood Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

i enjoyed them all as i got quite attached to the characters. maybe it could have been a season or two shorter but i was happy with it.

alas

I binge watched it during Covid lockdown and enjoyed the first 2 seasons but it got tired for me once i got into season 3 and i lost interest

I binge watched it during Covid lockdown and enjoyed the first 2 seasons but it got tired for me once i got into season 3 and i lost interest
Well, atleast you watched it, your the only other one it seems on bluelight that has seen it.

I’m really sad that season five is gonna be the last season of the show

We were locked down for months - so I watched a whole bunch of stuff I probably wouldn’t have otherwise.

We were locked down for months - so I watched a whole bunch of stuff I probably wouldn’t have otherwise.
I’m confused, why would the lockdown affect your life that much? I hear people talking about getting ptsd from covid and stuff like that, I don’t get it

I’m confused, why would the lockdown affect your life that much? I hear people talking about getting ptsd from covid and stuff like that, I don’t get it
We were not allowed to leave our houses except for food and medical needs and a little bit of open air exercise (1 hour per day). I already had a bunch of work and family shit going on that just got worse while i was in my tiny apartment for 23 hours a day.

So i started taking a bunch of drugs and watching TV endlesly to avoid dealing with it all or even thinking about it. I was pretty stupid but the whole thing really caught me off guard.

We were not allowed to leave our houses except for food and medical needs and a little bit of open air exercise (1 hour per day). I already had a bunch of work and family shit going on that just got worse while i was in my tiny apartment for 23 hours a day.

So i started taking a bunch of drugs and watching TV endlesly to avoid dealing with it all or even thinking about it. I was pretty stupid but the whole thing really caught me off guard.
Honestly I already live like that, I have for years